ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 04:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It has been about that, essentially.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 04:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
this is all from a few pages back - I wanted you to stop calling Cicerone a coward, taking that as terminally insulting.

CI and I disagree fairly often, still talk, I get his views. We'd enjoy meeting again.
spendius

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I want to see him get a fair trial.

That's a bit like Boris Johnson insisting every time he is asked that he is happy being Mayor of London when everybody knows he is salivating at the hope of a safe seat for the next election and a post in the Cabinet from which to challenge for the top job.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Why would I read this loud post? I don't completely dismiss you, Frank, but I get weary. Olivier often makes sense to me. You give me a swash of bolded words.

Calmo', as they said to dogs in my first italian class.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Do you have vision problems? I get that, and word enlarging. Otherwise, you are a shouter.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Not a very good point, Olivier.

it's a point you make all the time.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:07 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

this is all from a few pages back - I wanted you to stop calling Cicerone a coward, taking that as terminally insulting.

CI and I disagree fairly often, still talk, I get his views. We'd enjoy meeting again.

ci is a guy who lives to insult people. He calls others idiots, morons, stupid...and all that in post after post.

His is a coward.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:08 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Why would I read this loud post? I don't completely dismiss you, Frank, but I get weary. Olivier often makes sense to me. You give me a swash of bolded words.

Calmo', as they said to dogs in my first italian class.

Read what I write...or don't...as you see fit.

I've tried to be reasonable with you...but you reject it.

I accept that.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:09 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Do you have vision problems? I get that, and word enlarging. Otherwise, you are a shouter.

I am not shouting.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:10 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

The buzzing you cannot stop...but you can concentrate on the ball.

That is what I do.

I concentrate on the ball.

Olivier5

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

The buzzing you cannot stop...but you can concentrate on the ball.
That is what I do.

I concentrate on the ball.

Not so long ago you concentrated on my balls... now you concentrate on yours. That's progress!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

I am not shouting.

I rarely quote someone, but this one is rich.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Color it green Frank. Nobody seems to mind that.
void123

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
if you see a child drowing in a river but he told you not to tell his father befor hand, non disclosure, that he was going swimming. and the father had means to save him would you tell to save... whats the moral thing to do allow an abusive goverment to abusive its authority or help and inform those being affected by it
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:42 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

I am not shouting.

I rarely quote someone, but this one is rich.

I've told you that I do not intend my bold-facing to be a shout. Accept that if you can. (Does Robert intend to be shouting when he uses "Ossobuco wrote" in bold?")

If you absolutely want to consider it shouting...do so. If you don't want to read what I write...don't read it. I understand and accept it.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:44 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Color it green Frank. Nobody seems to mind that.

I've thought of the coloring...but I prefer the bold face. No idea why it has become such a huge thing for Ossobuco, but she is welcome to put my comments on IGNORE if it is too much to accept.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 09:33 am
@void123,
Dumb question. Your questions and analogies only proves you lack common sense. Give it up! You're wasting cyber space.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 12:34 pm
John Oliver interview with the former head of the NSA.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:34 am
It seems, Frank is correct that privacy has long gone: a federal US court forces Microsoft to hand over personal data from an Irish server = emails and private information from customers of US companies must be handed over even if the data is stored outside the US.

We all seem to live under US-law and order, if we want it or not.

BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:24 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Encrypted anything you put on the internet that you would not wish to be on the front page of the New York Times and it is not an issue.

The most important issue is that the US government is doing it very best to made damn sure no one will trust any US firm with their private information.

Just as a matter of best practice do not used an American firm for your email, your cloud storage or your VPN provider and of course that suggestion go to Americans as well as the rest of the world.

footnote that also go for the UK base firms and the other five nations that is in bed with the NSA.