RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:44 am
Campobasso, Italia
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1014436_571476386236963_503563257_n.jpg
this picture speaks to me
RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 05:13 am
Farid Farjad - Taghtam Deh (Anroozha Vol. 4)
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 05:51 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
this picture speaks to me

What does it say to you? The music below seems to fit the picture.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 09:32 am
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 09:54 am
@RexRed,
That is what I wanted to see you do Rex, I think you have done it before but I do think that work like this will get you more fame. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

That is what I wanted to see you do Rex, I think you have done it before but I do think that work like this will get you more fame. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
If i were to take anything to paradise with me it would be you and neo (and the pretty lovely ladies of a2k) Smile
RexRed

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 06:02 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1001867_603197369724971_1075982275_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 09:08 pm
Indianapolis Bus Crash Near Interstate 465 Results In Multiple Deaths
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/27/indianapolis-bus-crash_n_3664658.html

A bus carrying teenagers returning to Indiana from a church camp in Michigan crashed Saturday afternoon just minutes from home, killing three people and sending 26 others to hospitals, officials said.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 10:39 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
If i were to take anything to paradise with me it would be you and neo (and the pretty lovely ladies of a2k)
Rex I don't think they let you do stuff like that, up there
mark noble

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 06:30 pm
@RexRed,
Define 'God'?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 06:47 pm
There is zero evidence that there is, or was, a god. Were there a god, how is it that an innocent child starves to death every five seconds?

I urge everyone to have the courage to denounce any belief in god.
mark noble

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 06:51 pm
@Advocate,
The christian and Judaic Gods both claim responsibilty for ALL acts - good and evil.

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 09:16 pm
If you believe the Bible. And, I know believers seem to be few here.

But, if you believe the Bible and will refer to Matthew 4:9, please note that Satan offered all of the world's kingdoms to Jesus. Jesus did not deny that Satan had the power to do so.

Therefore, if Satan is currently in control of the world, who is responsible for human misery? Before you say God, remember that God has promised to put an end to Satan's dominion. (See Revelation ch 22-22)
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 09:56 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

If you believe the Bible. And, I know believers seem to be few here.

But, if you believe the Bible and will refer to Matthew 4:9, please note that Satan offered all of the world's kingdoms to Jesus. Jesus did not deny that Satan had the power to do so.

Therefore, if Satan is currently in control of the world, who is responsible for human misery? Before you say God, remember that God has promised to put an end to Satan's dominion. (See Revelation ch 22-22)

Of course as we wait for this act of kindness millions are blown to bits, raped, and otherwise having their lives rendered forfeit through no fault of their own.
RexRed

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 11:46 pm
@dalehileman,
Adam and Eve were permitted to run around naked Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:02 am
@edgarblythe,
Good point Edgar, while "God" shows the greatest amount of weakness as a deity today we are supposed to believe in God's future strength?
neologist

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:08 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Of course as we wait for this act of kindness millions are blown to bits, raped, and otherwise having their lives rendered forfeit through no fault of their own.
And, not the fault of God.
No doubt, if you had the power, you would have set things aright by now. I'll bet you would restore all those injured ones to a life of health and make their pains disappear as in a distant memory. Certainly, more than enough time has elapsed by now for Satan to have been proved worthy of destruction.
Exactly what is promised. But we are not the judge and we do not hold the timepiece.
neologist

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:11 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Good point Edgar, while "God" shows the greatest amount of weakness as a deity today we are supposed to believe in God's future strength?
Understood. You seek to counsel God on his shortcomings and correct his mistakes. Perhaps a slight adjustment in the rotation of the earth?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 11:02 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Quote:
If i were to take anything to paradise with me it would be you and neo (and the pretty lovely ladies of a2k)
Rex I don't think they let you do stuff like that, up there
Besides, neo isn't going to heaven.
RexRed

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 12:27 pm
@neologist,
Acts of God... Whose fault are they Neo?