RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your
Quote:
I am pretty sure
is wrong. "I'm pretty sure" admits you're unsure of something. You just can't provide the correct definition with a whole spate of nouns, adjectives, and verbs. You must have a foundational knowledge of what those represents. You see, the words you used cannot possibly apply to any one person who scores high on any intelligence test. That's because any form of intelligence testing is very limiting.

There are cases where a genius committed suicide. Some geniuses have been put into mental institutions. History has also shown evil geniuses.

So, what was your point again?

The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, uneducated people believe in religion...
Enaj

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:49 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
If you think how it was for God the father to just come to be,

Do you think that God came to be? that he had a beginning? If so, he would not be eternal.
neologist

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:54 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, uneducated people believe in religion...
The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, uneducated people fear any responsibility towards a creator.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:06 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

RexRed wrote:
The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, uneducated people fear any responsibility towards a creator.

How about a creator that fears responsibility towards humanity? Please produce this creator of yours. It seems you like to shame people Neo with your "sin consciousness". Your end of the world doom and gloom prophecies and your imagination of self privilege --- do you not see that perpetuating religious fear and disenfranchising the unbelieving world is a great atrocity in itself? Religion is the greatest insult to evidentiary life. Your religion is made up mostly of fear mongering and social division. Someone has got to point this out, perhaps someone who cares about you as I do..

God said this, God said that. Where is this God? You cannot produce one shred of evidence yet you use this imaginary religious human made wedge to insult most of humanity. Your mute all powerful God is too weak to speak?

Your evidence is purely self deluded pride and a deep seated fear of your own ends. This is potentially blinding you from the fruits you have left of THIS life, all for a pie in the sky belief that the next life will reward you for perpetuating religious fear and condemnation. How utterly absurd!

Your religion seems to have blinded you from the simplicity of your own coexistence with this life. You keep coming back to the same fears and the same hate for others who do not believe in your brand of religions dark imaginations.

Will you ever see the pitfalls of such an empty religious trap? Step outside of your religion for once and realize there is life beyond condemnation and doom and gloom end of the world scenarios created by greedy "people" who merely want to get rich off the fear of God. You are being beguiled for ill begotten gains, a puppetry of atrocities and maliciously used and manipulated with fear of your devils and "holy ghost".

Where is the freedom in all of this when all are judged unworthy. You have traded the harmony and grandeur of this splendid life for a handful of worthless magic beans, and the shame and condemnation of a barbaric imaginary giant.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:07 pm
@Enaj,
Enaj wrote:

Quote:
If you think how it was for God the father to just come to be,

Do you think that God came to be? that he had a beginning? If so, he would not be eternal.

Why not ask God? Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:01 am
@neologist,
Quote:

explain!
neologist

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I wrote:
Quehoniaomath wrote:
explain!
Sorry for my hasty paste. Should have changed Rex's comment further by saying. "The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, educated people fear any responsibility towards a creator."
Though I'm sure it works either way.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:24 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Sorry for my hasty paste. Should have changed Rex's comment further by saying. "The laws of probability are that a lot of gullible, educated people fear any responsibility towards a creator."

Ok, well it is an opinion. It is no proof of course.
RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:16 am
I rather to have responsibility towards REAL people and our earth than use a cowardly excuse of a creator and heavenly self glorifying privilege to bypass the duties to our environment, the poor and unbelievers justified by these outlandish male chauvinist and wicked holy book fairy tales.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 06:50 am
@RexRed,
On that same vain, I've yet to see proof of any religion that treats all humans with dignity and respect. Rather, I see a history of cultures with or without religion to do violence against other humans without much respect for life.

That proves religion has no impact on humans in any way.

Praying to god one day, then picking up military armament to kill another day just isn't my idea of good humanity.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 07:16 am
Quote:
RexRed said to me: How about if you picture Satan and I will picture pink unicorns?..Smile

Satan is invisible like the Monster in 'Forbidden Planet'..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/forbid-invis_zps18697190.jpg~original

0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 07:25 am
Romeo fabulist wrote:
Satan is invisible like the Monster in 'Forbidden Planet'..

As is god.

But you forgot that in both cases, the monster was created by the mind of men.

Quote:
Morbius finally accepts the truth: the creature is an extension of his own mind,

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:09 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I wrote:
Quehoniaomath wrote:
Ok, well it is an opinion. It is no proof of course.
True.
Just my observation of 9+ years on this board.
Mensa membership does not guarantee clear thinking.
neologist

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
On that same vain, I've yet to see proof of any religion that treats all humans with dignity and respect.
Just haven't seen them all, CI.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:19 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
True.

ok
Quote:
Just my observation of 9+ years on this board.

Ok, but in that case you must agree with me that it is a very selective group.

Quote:
Mensa membership does not guarantee clear thinking.

Oh how I do agree with that one!
But ah well, some people need a cult . Wink

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:47 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: Satan is invisible like the Monster in 'Forbidden Planet'..
Timur replied: As is god. But you forgot that in both cases, the monster was created by the mind of men.
Morbius finally accepts the truth: the creature is an extension of his own mind.

The scifi monster creates itself by feeding off the dark thoughts of Morbius's subconscious which is the way Satan gets his power too by feeding off human bad vibes and negative thoughts.
That's why God warns us to radiate only GOOD vibes..Smile-

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things" (Philp 4:8)

For example every time an atheist badmouths the Bible, it adds a little bit more to Satan's power and the "spiritual pollution" sloshing around the universe triggering something nasty such as a birth defect in a womb somewhere.
In fact only last week there was a news item about a baby born without eyes, there ya go!
MWal

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
The anti Christ is both un good, and un bad. He lacks all things and does not exist, rip sinners. Jesus never died. That was a devil.

Ever heard of the reaper, or the undertaker. There is absolutely no wrong doing satan. Good justice.

But tell me this, is death love?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:59 pm
This place has become a house of...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSPYnRlhWSmSbkWkMx0nnaOluYSmCNA-BMCthJdqFPgoZY3WyJ
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHLcHo6sLekylU6yGmkyl9bJDcXRE0L2wtxTbAEyYJT1BFr8u_
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:01 pm

And...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjFdiZQiIY-0-5jVh2wl5TVLocxbBLTB0e_uLN-lvrKT8tiahf
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 02:15 pm
Quote:
Mwal said: The anti Christ is both un good, and un bad. He lacks all things and does not exist, rip sinners. Jesus never died. That was a devil.
Ever heard of the reaper, or the undertaker. There is absolutely no wrong doing satan. Good justice.
But tell me this, is death love?

The Antichrist is any person who's infected with the foul "antichrist spirit" which makes them be anti-christian and anti-everything decent and good, there are millions all over the world-

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist, he denies the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22/3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist" (2 John 1:7)

"..every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:3)

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

2- if Jesus never died, who was it up on the cross, Mary Poppins?

3- Is death love? Well wouldn't it be terrible if we never died and had to live trapped in our diseased painfilled bodies forever?
But we DO die, so God must love us by allowing the body to die and setting our souls free..Smile
0 Replies