cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 07:58 pm
@MWal,
How would you know if one is a genius or an idiot?
MWal

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 09:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's self evident.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 09:59 pm
@MWal,
Prove it!
RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I'm not so sure 'indefinite happiness' can exist without some sorrow.
CI is right, enlightenment comes with experience, and knowledge.

There is instinct but there is also ignorance and we retain innocence through hardships that build character and understanding.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:42 am
Quote:
Quehon said: And still there is a logarithmic standing wave accross the universe. Seems to be very intelligent.
What shall we call that?

Try 'The Force' mate-

Or to put it another way-
God said- "I fill heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:23/4)
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Try 'The Force' mate-

Funny, but why? What I have written about the scalar logarithmic wave is true and is discovered by scientists. It is very intelligent and I really thinm you can call that god or something.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 09:51 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Quehon said: And still there is a logarithmic standing wave accross the universe. Seems to be very intelligent.
What shall we call that?

Try 'The Force' mate-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x2YQJsbbWNA[/youtube]

Or to put it another way-
God said- "I fill heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:23/4)

It is highly doubtful that "God" said anything that is written in the Bible...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 10:00 am
Pat Robertson tells mother: Your son’s stomach pains are caused by a witch ancestor
http://richarddawkins.net/2014/07/pat-robertson-tells-mother-your-sons-stomach-pains-are-caused-by-a-witch-ancestor/
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 10:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
If your a genius you know your a genius because of the way you think or your logic, or reason, or wisdom. Not because you contrast yourself to an idiot.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 10:32 am
Driver Says God Told Her ‘I’ll Take It From Here,’ So She Let Go Of Wheel; Promptly Runs Over Motorcyclist
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/19/driver-says-god-told-her-ill-take-it-from-here-so-she-let-go-of-wheel-and-ran-over-motorcyclist/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 10:35 am
@MWal,
That's about as self-serving an idiot as I've seen - or heard about!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 12:00 pm
Quote:
RexRed said: Pat Robertson tells mother: Your son’s stomach pains are caused by a witch ancestor

It's not as straightforward as that mate.
Picture Satan as being a huge mass of "spiritual pollution" sloshing around the universe, getting his strength from all the bad vibes churned out by naughty humans, and now and again we "catch" a dose of it just like we catch a cold..
MWal

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You don't know.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:22 pm
@MWal,
Prove it. Not from your personal opinion, but from any credible source.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Prove it. Not from your personal opinion, but from any credible source.

lol, you see, it is all about faith!!!!! because what the hell is' a credible source' ????
I guess the one which agrees with you?!
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am pretty sure genius rest on knowledge, certainty, wisdom, information, facts, logic, reason, know how, and meaning. Not watching idiots exist. I don't need a book to prove this.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 04:09 pm
@MWal,
Your
Quote:
I am pretty sure
is wrong. "I'm pretty sure" admits you're unsure of something. You just can't provide the correct definition with a whole spate of nouns, adjectives, and verbs. You must have a foundational knowledge of what those represents. You see, the words you used cannot possibly apply to any one person who scores high on any intelligence test. That's because any form of intelligence testing is very limiting.

There are cases where a genius committed suicide. Some geniuses have been put into mental institutions. History has also shown evil geniuses.

So, what was your point again?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 04:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
is wrong. "I'm pretty sure" admits you're unsure of something. You just can't provide the correct definition with a whole spate of nouns, adjectives, and verbs. You must have a foundational knowledge of what those represents. You see, the words you used cannot possibly apply to any one person who scores high on any intelligence test. That's because any form of intelligence testing is very limiting.

There are cases where a genius committed suicide. Some geniuses have been put into mental institutions. History has also shown evil geniuses.

So, what was your point again?

bla bla bla bla
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 04:27 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Another childish response from the kid.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
RexRed said: Pat Robertson tells mother: Your son’s stomach pains are caused by a witch ancestor

It's not as straightforward as that mate.
Picture Satan as being a huge mass of "spiritual pollution" sloshing around the universe, getting his strength from all the bad vibes churned out by naughty humans, and now and again we "catch" a dose of it just like we catch a cold..

How about if you picture Satan and I will picture pink unicorns? Smile
0 Replies