Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:39 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Only retards like you or John consider science as religion. Others can make the important difference between pure faith aka religion, and the dialogue between reason and facts that science is.

Quote:
retards like you

Why do these people love to throw AH's around?
Looks very immature to me. Maybe because it IS immature? Wink

That is my whole bloody point.
Come on now mate
"The dialogue between reason and facts"????????
Are you for real???
Ever talked with the inmates of the assylum??????
Or are you just parroting the official line of 'modern science'?

It (moderns science) is a closed community with no flexibility in their thinking. They can't reasson logically, and they are dumbed down by their schooling!
So, yes, it IS a religion and even provable so!

As I have stated before, the people who created religions in order to control people, are the same people who created 'science' because those religions weren't that good anymore in controlling people.
So, 'science'was created a acontrol tool, with the same structure as the religions were.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:52 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yada yada yada... Deniers are all the same. Whether it's the holocaust or climate change they deny doesn't make much of a difference. The fear of truth defines them.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:52 am
Quote:
Quehon said: the people who created religions in order to control people

Depends which religion you're talking about mate, for example Christianity is all about NOT letting yourself be controlled by anybody..Smile
Remember, Jesus's young cousin John rejected the world and preferred living off the land in the middle of nowhere.
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" said Jesus (Matt 11:11)

Michael York as John in 'Jesus of Nazareth'
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/York-JtB.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:56 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
ALL religions mate!

You see, it is just as poly-tics, what they talk about is not what they DO!

see my thread on the Vatican being Satanic!
(yes, popes rape en murder children!!!!!!)

They are ALL fake! Including Christianity

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:58 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Yada yada yada... Deniers are all the same. Whether it's the holocaust or climate change they deny doesn't make much of a difference. The fear of truth defines them.

fear of truth??????? where did this one comes from?!

You have no idea where I am coming from, yet you claim to know me!

these people are really ridiculous! sorry to say!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:00 am
Quote:
Quehon said re religions: They are ALL fake! Including Christianity

All are fake except one mate, the one with the Son of God himself in it..Smile
Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 10:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You are very transparent, Q. I can see right through you.
giujohn

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 11:51 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You are confused. The 2 slit experiment is not about HUP but about the wave-particle duality...

Your 'book' Climatism! was written by an electrician in bed with ExxonMobil and the Koch brothers...

Now I understand: you were not dumbing things down, you are just DUMB.

How exactly did you get this uninformed??
It really would have to be on purpose because logically it couldnt happen any other way.
In addition to reading "Climatism!", I suggest you read, "The Quantum Enigma" It is for those who know nothing of Quantum Mechanics (which seems to be you) and would like a basic understanding of same...Cheers!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:38 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
How exactly did you get this uninformed??
It really would have to be on purpose because logically it couldnt happen any other way.
In addition to reading "Climatism!", I suggest you read, "The Quantum Enigma" It is for those who know nothing of Quantum Mechanics (which seems to be you) and would like a basic understanding of same...Cheers!

Quantum Mechanics is wrong, very wrong! Better NOT to read that book!
Your better off!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:40 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You are very transparent, Q. I can see right through you

LOL

sure mate, who cares?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
All are fake except one mate, the one with the Son of God himself in it

Nope, look at it this way.

What is Christianity? Oh they pray to a God, and read out of an old thick book.
What is Islam? Oh they pray to a God, and read out an old thick book.
What is hinduism?. Oh they pray to a God, and read out an old thick book.

get it?

It is ALL the same , because the group of people who made these religions were all the same!

And, as said before, the Catholic Church is a continuation of a Babylonian religion. And they still murder and rape children at the Vatican! What are you thoughts about that?
It should be outrage!

Furthermore,.ALL these religions are Saturn-worships!
Hence the murder of children in the Vatican (Saturn=Satan worship!)
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 01:48 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I suggest you read, "The Quantum Enigma" It is for those who know nothing of Quantum Mechanics

Seems right up your alley...

I studied QM at school 35 yrs ago and still remember a lot of that. Including the 2-slit experiment and what it meant.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 08:36 pm
Some Thought She Was Possessed By The Devil, But Doctors Figured Out What Was Causing This Little Girls Uncontrollable Laughter
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/some-thought-she-was-possessed-devil-doctors-figured-out-what-was-causing-little#oMBKpceL4LFxPKRH.99
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:21 am
I have decided to try and become a Buddhist..
RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:35 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I have decided to try and become a Buddhist..

I am not going to focus on "past lives and reincarnation" and such but just focusing on trying to live THIS life in more balance.

I like that Buddhists don't have a God.

I also like that they have fairly strict rules for better living. I am not big on meditation, I can't seem to sit still in my life for one moment but this may be just what I need to progress in my life, some serenity and focusing on something other than bad memories.

I don't really think of Buddhism as religion but some have made it that way. I prefer the simplistic part of the human Buddha of Buddhism and not the deification of Buddha brand of Buddhism.

My starvation diet fits into the fastening aspect of Buddhism and my singing career fits well with the Buddhist chants.

So it seem like a natural change for me.

Also the book Siddhartha by Herman Hess has always been among my top favorite books of all time.

Does God exist? I am still an agnostic. All I know is I exist and want to be the best I can be and perhaps adopting parts of Buddhism will help give me some confidence in my life.

As for me being gay, nothing can change that but I am pretty much celibate anyway. I am too afraid of diseases.

If the right gay person comes along I may take a spouse, I just hope that idea does not rule my motives for life. I don't think loving another person should negate a Buddhist's lifestyle but if it becomes obsessive it can detract from such a life.

I will give you updates on how things are going.

I know there are a few Buddhists in this forum and any info and advice would be very helpful. Smile
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:45 am
Well, there IS a darkside to Tibetan Buddhism!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:52 am
Quote:
Quehon said: Quantum Mechanics is wrong, very wrong!

I've watched youtube vids about the famous Double Slit experiment but still can't figger it out, and it seems scientists can't either.
Basically dead lifeless particles being fired through the slits change their behaviour as if they know they're being watched.
One egghead said "It's as though we're not permitted to understand it", hinting there's a higher power that puts a limit on what humans are allowed to know, how spooky is that?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I've watched youtube vids about the famous Double Slit experiment but still can't figger it out, and it seems scientists can't either.
Basically dead lifeless particles being fired through the slits change their behaviour as if they know they're being watched.
One egghead said "It's as though we're not permitted to understand it", hinting there's a higher power that puts a limit on what humans are allowed to know, how spooky is that?

The solution is really a very simple one!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
If you mean reality is not as real as we think it is, yes that's the simple explanation..Smile

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allen Poe
"You can be in my dream if i can be in your dream" -Bob Dylan
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on" -The Tempest
"Strawberry Fields...nothing is real" - The Beatles
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one'' -Einstein
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" - Bible,James 4:14
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"- Morpheus in The Matrix
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:15 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
your getting close but it is not the whole story.

Once you see how things really work it is really very simple to explain.
0 Replies