How is this definition of "belief"?

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
If you took the time to check (I would advise agaist it unless you want boredom induced trauma), you would see that most of the ridicule against Fil is done by himself, against himself. I have merely provided the opportunity for him to open his mouth.

Despite his adamant claim that he will leave this thread alone (he's been saying that since page 30) he is still here, trying to shout that I am a horrible person loud enough that someone might believe it. Lol. Just lol. Smile
Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:44 am
@Cyracuz,
You mean you're not a horrible person? I thought you had admitted to being Norwegian.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:44 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
You wrote,
Quote:
Cyracuz his claim is that reality may need observers to be real..

I have already stated my disagreement with t/his opinion. Reality exists whether humans exist or not. Reality existed long before humans existed. In human terms, we call it the universe. Just because humans are able to communicate with others about reality, all life forms exists because of reality.

It's their genes and environment that makes the reality.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
Go back n check, it is there, I avoided Cyracuz I have been talking at large or to other posters on my thoughts about the subject...also go back n check who as usual started the insults...I replied Cyr for a great deal of posts out of his calling me out n not because I wanted to interact with him ! I have consistently shown his inability to make sensible and reasonable thinking, for that he as ever since trying to bash me and destroying my good name either in this n other threads around A2K....I have tried avoid him as much as possible, unless I am forced to defend myself of his rotten lies ! For one I would love he stop following me as he is in my followers list !
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:46 am
@igm,
Quote:
He PM'd me insulting my grammar...

You PM'd me, and that's how that conversation started, remember?

And if you feel you can correct me with your wrong words when I am using right words, why can't I point out when you are actually using wrong words?

I feel that my assertion that igm and Fil is actually the same poster is more and more justified, when I see your reactions.
Frank Apisa

@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Read it again. I said "Frank is stubborn." That is the only thing I said about you.

You are many things, Frank, but when it comes to the levels of arrogant stupidity and delusion displayed in this thread, you cannot hold a candle against Fil. I don't think you could be that bad even if you tried.

C'mon, Cyracuz.

Quote:
If I managed to get either Fil or Frank to admit to the mistakes they've made in this thread, I would be able to think of them as persons of integrity, and I could trust their intellects.
As it is now, with both of them ranting about irrelevancies to cover up their mistakes, they are demonstrating that there is no integrity involved, and that they are prepared to say anything to prove themselves right.

You are out of control right now. Try to get back on track...and we can talk.
cicerone imposter

@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, Nobody can destroy your "good name." Only you can do that!
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:49 am
@Setanta,
Hehe. Guilty as charged.
Here I was thinking everyone loves us Norwegians...
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:50 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Quote:
He PM'd me insulting my grammar...

You PM'd me, and that's how that conversation started, remember?

And if you feel you can correct me with your wrong words when I am using right words, why can't I point out when you are actually using wrong words?

I feel that my assertion that igm and Fil is actually the same poster is more and more justified, when I see your reactions.

Oh, dear... you've lost it... please stop and reflect.. before reality and your mind part company... please!
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:54 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I have already stated my disagreement with t/his opinion

You have. You have also said that you believe that "reality exists whether humans exist or not", which makes all the difference. I have no quarrel with that. I believe something different, but I am fully aware that it's only a belief.
Fil has said he knows reality exists independent of humans, which is the only thing I've been contesting from the start. It is fundamentally unknowable. That is all I have been saying, but Fil needs to inflate it to much more than that in order to hide is erroneous contention. I have made no hypothesis, as he puts it. I have merely voiced objections to his assertions. So far, he hasn't addressed a single one of them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:54 am
@Cyracuz,
You guys really misbehaved throughout Europe . . . sure, that was a thousand years ago, but i don't feel you've earned anyone's trust yet.

(Perhaps you'll recall when i posted something similar earlier in the thread, about Portuguese, Koreans and people who live in Korea [a reference to FBM], and then Norwegians. Apparently, Fil took it all seriously, and bore me a grudge. Fortunately neither you nor he know where i live.)
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
If someone claims I am playing to be A or B person simulating being someone else other then me they are willingly trying to destroy my reputation ! As for all my other intellectual posture on the subject rest assured on that regard I am proud of my posts ! (That was not the point)
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Try to get back on track...and we can talk

I'm on track. Read up on the term "objectivity", and how it is used in philosophy, and then we can talk.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:00 pm
@Setanta,
Yes, but the thing with Norwegians today is that we are the descendants of those who didn't plunder throughout Europe. All those Norwegians were too wild for us and got banished. You see their descendants on british football matches, with their beer helmets and cultivated behavior.

This, unfortunately, is no better reason to trust us.. hehe.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:04 pm
Unless someone can clearly show the self consistency and validity of the hypothesis that reality to be real needs a subjective account, (I shown why it can't be not even a if) by exclusion of hypothesis (there is 2 only so far that I know of) reality is, as a whole, the object it is ! Which equals to say, reality is Objective ! Again it is what it is !

I was called out on this by Cyracuz more then once and after a while avoiding to reply I set out to prove why it is wrong to think reality needs a subjective justification to be real, which is now PROVED !
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:09 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
That's a minor point, unless you wish to take that seriously. Mr. Green 2 Cents
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
But human reality is subjective. We can perceive the same object from different viewpoints. That makes it subjective.

Some people even hallucinates; that's subjective more often than not!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You think I should not take it seriously ??? Can't you see the rotten move intention there ?
...imagine someone pops in to read only the last few posts...I have all right even obligation to defend myself from a sour losing bully !
JTT

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:13 pm
@Cyracuz,
A guy named Cyracuz once said,

"At this point you guys might get more out of putting on some boxing gloves.... "

Smile
JTT

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Cyracuz wrote:
Quote:
Read it again. I said "Frank is stubborn." That is the only thing I said about you.

You are many things, Frank, but when it comes to the levels of arrogant stupidity and delusion displayed in this thread, you cannot hold a candle against Fil. I don't think you could be that bad even if you tried.

Frank A:
Quote:
C'mon, Cyracuz.

There sure are a lot of people who describe this very common theme, Frank.

And all you can say is, "C'mon, Cyracuz".
0 Replies