How is this definition of "belief"?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:53 am
JLNobody and even Fresco should reconsider the company they keep given the latest unfolding events on this thread...this sort of situation as one of the worst kind of insidious lying behaviour will seriously affect their image...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:57 am
@igm,
I always had this intuition this looser was one of the worst kind of people you can cross paths with...but I was afraid I could be wrong and always made an effort to listen him and avoid judging...it is clear now what sort of person he is and from now on I will avoid him at all cost ! Simply put I have far better things to do with my time then providing attention to a highly disturbed person !
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:58 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Likewise...

Also I just thumbed you up... this can't happen even with two accounts if it is the same IP address or even any IP address registered for that account.. as far as I am aware... i.e. you can't give yourself a 'thumb up' under these conditions.
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:06 am
@igm,
Post above amended...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:11 am
@igm,
No clue how thumbing up works or is programmed specifically in the system but I guess if you are right that would be a proof of some sort ! I will now drop this thread for good as nothing of interest aside documenting idiocy in perfection is left to debate here ! I hope I don't need to make a comeback to defend my good name as that was the solely reason to be forced to address the retarded once again !
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:14 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Smile
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:20 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I see that I hit a nerve...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:21 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

If I managed to get either Fil or Frank to admit to the mistakes they've made in this thread, I would be able to think of them as persons of integrity, and I could trust their intellects.
As it is now, with both of them ranting about irrelevancies to cover up their mistakes, they are demonstrating that there is no integrity involved, and that they are prepared to say anything to prove themselves right.
This leads me to conclude that I cannot trust their reasoning, because they are biased towards always appearing wise and flawless, and in Fil's case, he has demonstrated that this is the most important consideration.

The way I see it, when someone takes leave of their integrity and honesty to power through with some outrageous claim that cannot be substantiated, they humiliate themselves. I am not helping these people by allowing them to solidify their delusions. If they feel I have humiliated them, well that is just more of their own ignorance and lack of understanding.

There is absolutely nothing that I have said on this thead that merits that kind of comment. If it makes you happy...or satisfies some urge in you to question my honesty and integrity...do so. My honesty and integrity is not dependent upon your approval.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I agree totally with your assessment of those two posters. They have not only lost their integrity, but are stubborn to the nth degree with their foolishness.

"I'm only guessing, but I know I'm right." jeezus kriste! They can't see their own foolishness.

Questioning someone else's integrity when you post nonsense like this is an absurdity.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:22 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Simply put I have far better things to do with my time then providing attention to a highly disturbed person !

Is that why you post in the threads I make?

Is that why you feel you have to make such a plea to everyone else in here for them to see what a horrible monster of a person I am?

I think I have just exposed you.
Your behavior now is consistent with that event...
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
In you relations to me, they do.

You said "reality is objective" is a fact. That is simply not the case. But I know that you will not admit this, so we don't have to go over it all again.
You are very stubborn, Frank. Note that thats the only comment in the thread you quote that was referring to you.
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:26 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Quote:
Simply put I have far better things to do with my time then providing attention to a highly disturbed person !

Is that why you post in the threads I make?

Is that why you feel you have to make such a plea to everyone else in here for them to see what a horrible monster of a person I am?

I think I have just exposed you.
Your behavior now is consistent with that event...

Second go... it's 'to see what a horrible monster I am?'

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Look it up it... it's an idiom.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:28 am
@igm,
This charade is hillarious
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:29 am
@igm,
Are you correcting me again?
Lol.

What I wrote was exactly what I intended to write, and it means precisely what I intended it to mean. Give me a break.

This is precisely the kind of thing that leads me to think that igm is merely Fil in a prettier dress...
0 Replies

igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:30 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

This charade is hillarious

You've misspelled' hilarious' and what does 'charade' mean in this context?

Oh, another ESL pointer don't forget the 'period'.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:33 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

In you relations to me, they do.

You said "reality is objective" is a fact. That is simply not the case. But I know that you will not admit this, so we don't have to go over it all again.
You are very stubborn, Frank. Note that thats the only comment in the thread you quote that was referring to you.

REALITY IS objective. It cannot be anything else.

If sticking with the truth is "stubborn" then I am stubborn.

But what you had to say about me goes way beyond calling me stubborn.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Can you show what words I have put in Cyracuz mouth which are not consistent with his claim ??? Unless you can't read Cyracuz his claim is that reality may need observers to be real...what that means is that observers themselves would have to not be real so they could create reality which is nonsense for obvious reasons sufficiently explained...note I am not saying Cyracuz believes that minds are needed to create reality, I am saying Cyracuz thinks such hypothesis is possible ! Had he noticed the inconsistency he would shut up...its hilarious that he went several pages without a clue on why his mere hypothesis is a walking joke...anyway get back to the posts n check Cyracuz hypothesis with a little bit more attention and you might get yourself to laugh while you do it !
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:37 am
@igm,
igm and Fil, You guys are being unduly critical of Cyracuz in MHO. What you guys are criticizing and what Cyracuz have posted seems a bit out of sinc to me!

I have had disagreements with Cyracuz - as I do with many posters on a2k - even with my own siblings. Disagreements don't need to result in the kind of
bashing I've observed on this thread.

Some people, I realize, deserve to be ridiculed for their perceptions about reality and belief, and I've done my share.

We need to be more open to new ideas and other people's opinions; that's all I'm trying to say. We can certainly have our differences, and that's what a2k is about.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Read it again. I said "Frank is stubborn." That is the only thing I said about you.

You are many things, Frank, but when it comes to the levels of arrogant stupidity and delusion displayed in this thread, you cannot hold a candle against Fil. I don't think you could be that bad even if you tried.
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
He PM'd me insulting my grammar... sorry I'll lay off now.

I'm often texting from a mobile 'live' with not much reflection... so I often ignore the finer points of grammar... it's like texting to me.