How is this definition of "belief"?

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 07:34 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
You won't get me to reply to anything else you have to say

You say that every other post you make. I don't have to call you names, and I don't have to do anything to murder your credibility. You are doing it yourself! Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 09:18 am
@Cyracuz,
I agree totally with your assessment of those two posters. They have not only lost their integrity, but are stubborn to the nth degree with their foolishness.

"I'm only guessing, but I know I'm right." jeezus kriste! They can't see their own foolishness.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 09:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
Frank is stubborn. Fil is simply delusional. He believes so strongly that his way of seeing it is the right way, and that everyone else is wrong, that it doesn't matter what you show him. He will find a way to misunderstand it so that he can dismiss it as "wrong" or false" or whatever suits him.

He thinks that such observations I make here, and have made before about his behavior, are my opinions. But after hundreds of posts, this is not opinion. It is well documented fact. He doesn't follow even the simplest rules of discourse. If he did, this dicussion would be over weeks ago.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 09:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
Also, CI, I have been suspecting for a time that the posters called Fil Albu.. and igm aren't two different posters, but the same poster using different accounts.

I believe this because I often read posts without checking who the poster is first, and many many times, when the contents of the post made me think it was Fil, it turned out that it was igm.

I have asked igm about this, and every inquiry has been ignored.
Fil has admitted that he has another a2k account, and both fil and igm post a very particuar brand of bullshit that is rather unique.
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:04 am
@Cyracuz,
??? I'm not Fil... and thanks or is that no thanks? Clear enough...!!?

Snide comes to mind...

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:07 am
@igm,
That's fair enough. I apologize for making a mistake.
It's just that some things you have written in this thread really sound like what Fil would say. So much so that I think I'm reading his posts when I am actually reading yours. But as I said, my mistake...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:07 am
@Cyracuz,
You should be expelled for straight lying ! I HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNT AND I OFTEN DISAGREE WITH IGM in fact most of what he posts is straight wrong but at least he doesn't have your toxic attitude ! You are a serious candidate to the stupidest member A2K had the bad luck of having around...from the beginning you embarked on ad hominems on those who ad the nerve of challenging your poor competence on reasoning...you are an embarrassment to the community !
Congratulations you have indeed manage to get from me one more intervention out of your putrid lying ability lets hope it is your last...get lost and stop addressing me ! My posts speak for themselves...I am grateful you cannot delete the nonsense you have written in this thread so people can witness first hand just how stupid you are !
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:08 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

That's fair enough. I apologize for making a mistake.
It's just that some things you have written in this thread really sound like what Fil would say. So much so that I think I'm reading his posts when I am actually reading yours. But as I said, my mistake...

I'm seeing you in a whole different light...
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:14 am
@Cyracuz,
I have never confused those two posters; and respond to what's written when I agree or disagree with any poster - on any subject.

0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:15 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
I HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNT

You have said, in this very thread, that yo do.....

Quote:
My posts speak for themselves...

That they do. As I said, I don't have to ridicule you. You do that to yourself.

Quote:
get lost and stop addressing me !

I am not addressing you. I am speaking about you to someone else. But I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

It is not hard to force a response from you. You are compulsively easy to manipulate. You need to always be right, and to always get the last word. Rather predictable for someone who is comfortable around children..
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:17 am
@igm,
Well, how you see me is up to you. I say what I think.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:20 am
@Cyracuz,
Show it where did I said I have other account ? I don't ! Bully !

Everybody with 2 neurons can get why it is contradictory to think that reality needs observing to be real as whatever observes need itself to be real in the first place...
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:28 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I thought you said you wouldn't talk to me anymore.

Compulsive need to get the last word, and to be seen as the "winner". Keep it up Fil. I'm just keeping you talking, because I know that each word that comes out of your mouth only digs the ditch under you even deeper.
0 Replies

igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:30 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Well, how you see me is up to you. I say what I think.

It's 'seem' not 'see'... I hope you don't mind me pointing that out to you...

Don't bother to reply...
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:34 am
@igm,
No, it's 'see'.
That's another thing Fil does. Corrects people with the wrong words when they were using the right ones. There is good reason to wonder if igm and Fil is the same poster.
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:37 am
@Cyracuz,
You're correct... my apologies... but you have problems.... I'd take a break and think about it...
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:45 am
@igm,
I can understand that you are offended.
If you indeed are not Fil, I must apologize.
The only thing is that your reaction to my assertion only reinforces my suspicions. But I will not press this further. My apologies.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:48 am
@Cyracuz,
Send me a PM with your real name and address so I can bed you in court loser ! I will disclose all information on my computers to justice so I can clearly prove I have no 2 account neither here nor in any other forum ! For one tracking my IP address would help !
igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:49 am
@Cyracuz,
Very Happy Smile Wink Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Laughing Rolling Eyes Neutral
0 Replies

igm

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:51 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
You can get A2k to send a PM to him... as they know your IP/IPs... if they are willing of course...

How about our posts to each other... we... according to him were talking to ourselves... Laughing