Masturbation guilt feelings - What are they about?

puto

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 05:23 am
@neologist,
I'm only too aware that guilt feelings about masturbation are real - but they're totally unjustified. We are sexually programmed by nature. One suppresses natural urges at our expense. Sexually repressed people are often crabby, intolerant and lacking understanding. They do much harm to normally balanced people. Masturbation should be encouraged. No harm. Not even psychologically. I have heard it suggested that it makes you sexually "introverted" and damages your relationships with women. Well, if you prefer masturbation to intercourse, that could be a good thing ! Why ? Our biggest problem is overpopulation and although there's contraception, there's always a risk of impregnation. So, my friend, wank away. I do all the time (and I still enjoy vigorous sex with girls as often as possible.)
BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 01:32 am
@puto,
This is the second thread that is ten years old or so that is being reposted to for some reason of late.
Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 04:33 pm
@neologist,
Incredibly, Mathew 5:28 in the bible states that looking upon another is adultery in the heart. Now, that gentleman was selling salvation so he may not have meant for that high of standard to exist. But exist it does.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2022 05:15 pm
@neologist,
Get over it. A loaded heart backed by desire is far more damaging
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 2 May, 2022 11:50 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Masturbation guilt feelings. Just Google it if you don't believe they are real.
So, are they universal? Are they learned or innate?
Are they of the same origin or substance as those associated with stealing, for example.
Should one try to overcome these feelings or be guided by them?
Does the reward of orgasm eventually still the feelings?
Are fantasies validated by repetition?

Are you an inmate? Is that what you thought you were? Overcome by the feelings, no. Still the feelings of bad - no. You can't know what abusing a corpse will do in the grand scheme of time. If you are a messiah or something like that then you have a case to make that you are servicing your body. But, if you are a regular person getting legalistic or scientific on this point is not good. Somebody said 99% do it and I thought they had that backwards.
0 Replies

sadielipsyncs

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 02:04 pm
@neologist,
never understand why be guilty of a yummy feeling like if religion says its somethin to be guiltyoff then why is it so much fun to me and how is it men get to fiddle but we are shameful if we do grrr
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 04:05 pm
@BillRM,
2nd??? Try about 20th. Someone googled something and the internets led them here. Also at the bottom of the page is a list of "if you liked that topic, maybe you'd like one of these" - most of which are decades old.

See? I got suckered into replying to your old as hell post!
0 Replies