Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Actually he's not but the jury is out on you CI.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
All the Republicans are doing now individualy and wholly is grasping for any type of scandal they can use against the Democratic presidential canidate in the next election period! The agenda will be solely to accomplish this, not to fix any real issues faced by our nation.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Jealous of a brainless woman? ROFLMAO

Actually, Cicerone, posters who theorize people like you and I are jealous of Sarah Palin deserve no response. Who really cares what people with limited imagination think? To ignore such suggestions is answer enough.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI, you and I tend to agree on some stuff, but just like the evil word 'liberals', as used apparently only in the United States, 'conservatives' have long history and are not always muddled profligates, or skinflints, as the case may be.

Conservatives can probably be parsed into thinking (or not) groups, and so can liberals. Meantime a lot of people are growing independent.

There have been flashy conservatives in the news for a while now, but I'm not clear that people like Palin represent the whole, at all.

If McCain is actually dealing with senility issues, I'm sorry.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:14 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
What you say is true; the GOP keeps creating crisis after crisis to remove the issue from their inability to govern to compromise and make our government work.

Sad, isn't it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:16 pm
@ossobuco,
So can liberals, but tell me which issues the democrats/liberals have blown out of proportion the issues facing our country? I can name quite a few issues brought forward by the GOP that has been nothing but diversions from the important issues of our day.

It should be about our economy and jobs.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No thanks.

I've creds here as one of the most left types and I'm not happy with much going on in politics - but one of the things I'm least happy about is people hurling blanket labels instead of good argument.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:58 pm
Sticking with McCain, rather than the entire spectrum of Republicans, I didn't really like him when he first started using his celebrity as a POW to get elected. Lately he has seemed hysterical.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
I don't blame the whole spectrum of republicans, but many members of congress are talking rubbish - even talking about the impeachment of President Obama.

Quote:
Impeach Obama Becomes New Extreme GOP War Cry, After Crushing 2012 Defeat

I don't hear any reasonable conservative talking in defense of Obama.

Also,
Quote:
Meanwhile, a new secessionist movement is flooding the White House website with petitions from thousands of Americans from almost 40 states who want out and are requesting the Obama administration for consideration of a "peaceful withdrawal" from the United States of America.

This is the very first time in "contemporary" American history this is happening.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I didn't mean that as a criticism. I feel that the current elected Republicans are on a mission to turn this country into a fundamentalist state, not conservative or liberal, but bedrock and pretty much slaves to the moneyed interests. I just wanted to be sure my comment about McCain was not seen as a broader attack for the moment.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:43 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

She is a woman, a brave woman with more brains than you two cowards combined.

Sarah Palin couldn't even name a newspaper when asked by Katie Couric, let alone reference one.

I know you admire her ability to walk upright, but just because she's smarter than you doesn't mean she's clever.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:55 am
@izzythepush,
Let's just remind ourselves how stupid Palin is. Not only is that the worst Sarkozy impression ever, but she didn't even know the name of the Canadian premier. She was the Governor of Alaska at the time, the part of America that is surrounded by Canada.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:57 am
@izzythepush,
I bet she knows what a 'Couric' is and it's clear she is smarter than you could ever hope to be.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:58 am
Palin may well be about 50% of the reasons Obama got elected twice. Smile
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 05:04 am
@H2O MAN,
apologizing for Palins "special mind" makes me wonder whether all Republicans are either incredibly stupid or just big liars.
What do you think spurt?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 06:56 am

apologizing for Obamas "special mind" makes me wonder whether
democrats understand what his brand of liberalism is all about.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 07:44 am
@H2O MAN,
At least he has a mind, something you can only dream of.
NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 09:27 am
@izzythepush,
On the scale of intelligence between squirt and Palin, it's minus 2 for squirt (brain dead), and plus one for Palin. At least Palin has men gawking at her (so she "must" be alive)!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 09:29 am

Jizzy is usually good for a laugh or two, but CI is just sad.
0 Replies