If Biden And Obama Aren't Qualified

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:57 pm
because they are merely senators and have no executive experience.... What does that say about SENATOR McCain?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 20 • Views: 6,929 • Replies: 68

Rockhead

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:02 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
His VP has a great set of Maternal Knockers???
eoe

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:06 pm
@Rockhead,
That's cheap. And unnecessary.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:09 pm
@eoe,
That's right ... this is the politics forum ... there shall be no politically incorrect musings.

That includes you, BPB.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:10 pm
@Ticomaya,
what did I say....cut me some slack....this bitch is suing the government to make me an endangered species...seriously though....anyone care to address my question?
eoe

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:14 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
You didn't do anything, Bear. EXCEPT JUST NOW YOU CALLED HER A BITCH! Why? Why go there? It's so uncalled for.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:15 pm
@eoe,
take a damn joke eoe.... did you not get the endangered species thing? And would anyone like to address my question?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:16 pm
@eoe,
What's cheaper is how the republicans are promoting a woman with hardly any national experience to be the VP of this country when they have many qualified people in their party.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:19 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Well, in serious response .... it would appear the McCain/Palin ticket is the most qualified. Just vote for it, BPB ... you know you want to.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:20 pm
@Ticomaya,
appear to who? and you haven't responded. If, as the running theme of this convention puts forth.... a SEnator has no executive experience and therefore is not qualified to be president....then why is SENATOR McCain qualified. Hoisted by their own petard I say.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What's cheaper is how the republicans are promoting a woman with hardly any national experience to be the VP of this country when they have many qualified people in their party.

What national experience did Clinton have before he was elected President?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:22 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
BPB, It's obvious from the republican convention that all those interviewed there have their hearts and minds sold on McCain/Palin. What's more interesting is how they are promoting Palin more than McCain; they should nominate her to be their president.
NickFun

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I sometimes wonder if ANYONE is qualified to be the leader of a country which controls the destiny of the world. But I would have Obama over McCain ANY day.
Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
C I
as a person who observe this multi billion drama I vouchsafe your views.
It is pure insult to all the other qualified party members to accept this exotic mother who was famaour in her town where not even a million peole live.
What i miss is the counterpart party is vacilating and dancing .

I will be immensely pleased if US citizens use their 8 years rich experience and follow the Dems
behaviour.
If only the system is normal like in anyothercountry, Americans would have a heavenly life.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:29 pm
@Ticomaya,
Who the phucks talking about the president?
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Who the phucks talking about the president?

Right ... only the vice president needs national experience. Gotcha.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:52 pm
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

What national experience did Clinton have before he was elected President?

That man laid more pipe and dug more ditches than the WPA.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:54 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
There's a real question as to whether or not Oinkbama might even be legally qualified to even run for president.

I mean, like where was the dude born, who were his parents, how old is he, what madrassas has he attended, what secret societies does he belong to, does he suffer from TCD syndrome, etc. etc. etc.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:55 pm
@gungasnake,
18 replies and no one has answered my simple straightforward question.

gungasnake

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 10:01 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
McCain's been a senator long enough to figure it qualifies him to run the country; Oinkbama hasn't. If US senator is the only experience you bring to the table in running for president, you need more of it than two years.