she said she doesn't wanna date right now

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:14 am
I was recently talking to a girl on a dating site. My thing is she came to me and said hey I just happen to pass your profile and wanted to say hey. I asked her if she wanted to talk and she said sure. asked why she joined it and she said she was bored, but then asked me why i did and once I told her I was on here for a girlfriend she asked me what's my type and she said that's whats up. I asked her whats her type, then I asked if I'm her type. she asked me if I liked mixed girls because she is mixed. I told her yes. I asked if she she read my profile because i kever had a girlfriend and im a virgin and to alot of people on the site, they were shocked and she was to. she said yeah otherwise she wouldn't have wrote me and thought I seemed pretty coo based off my profile. Then we talked some more and things were going good, but To me I still don't know how know if i should make a move or not. so with that said I asked her if she trynna have a relationship with anyone or anything similar, she like her life busy right now, but if the right guy comes along she will make time for him. I said coo that's what's up. I will be her friend. I just don't wanna be her friend if she tells me she don't wanna be with anyone right now and then go and be with someone else. You understand? I don't wanna be friends while she date guys that ain't good for her. I'd rather avoid all that bull. I dealt with that already. Umma just go with the flow and do me and see what happens, but still look for other girls since she don't wanna a relationship. I'm not gonna wait but I am here for her. I have mind made up and I gonna continue talking to her and just be coo and if she likes me great, if not at least i have a friend. I wanna know what you guys think. I never had a girlfriend before so i dont even know how to start things off with a girl to lead to a relationship. speak. your mind. I need to know two things. she wrote me first so is it safe to say she likes me enough to make the first move? should i continue to talk to her even though she has a busy life? she does make time to reply to me though, so I think i can say its a step.

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:42 am
Dating site? TALKING? You do not have a relationship with this girl. You have a cyber-connections.

Plan to meet in person. Go for an ice cream cone and get to know her.

Stop living an on-line life.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:44 am
.......and look up the word paragraph.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:46 am
@Lordyaswas,
Oh Lordy, get used to this kind of posting.

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:50 am
@PUNKEY,
I managed three lines before getting an urge to poke out my eyes with a blunt knitting needle.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:52 am
@Lordyaswas,
See his other posts. This is how it rolls with this age group and how he writes, most likely from his phone.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:56 am
@PUNKEY,
But shouldn't most people realize that their smartphones also have an enter key which allows the writer to create distinct and readable paragraphs?
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:03 am
@PUNKEY,
you always seem to know what to say. wonder why?
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:05 am
@Lordyaswas,
I know what a paragraph is. I don't wanna take my time making what I have to say proper and good enough for people to understand easier. if you can read then read. shoudont even matter how I type or long as you understand, but I do understand you that I should take more time to make it right then what I put. I'm sorry.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:08 am
@tsarstepan,
I use my phone. it has a enter key, but seriously its to many people taking proper grammar seriously. I know my grammar sucks. how I see it if you can read then it shouldn't bother you but it does a lot of people and if that's how it make you feel then I'm sorry I'm not as educated as I should be.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
also I don't have desktop computer or lap top so typing on a phone is much harde than a actual keyboard. again I am sorry because phones are not actually computer. I'm just using what I have to get by. I'm not rich or have enough money for a actual computer.
Ragman

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 12:22 pm
@cornelljdav,
dude: this isn't at all about your lack of ability to handle grammar or even about your level of education ... or even your lack of a computer or computer skills.

What is being said here is a suggestion for you to just add a line space between paragraphs - even if you're not sure where one ends or begins. When you don't do that, you are losing most people as they won't bother to read your text.

As for the girl... she's on a dating site and you're on a dating site. 1 + 1 = 2. She's indicated to you enough so she's probably interested in you. So just ask her out. Stop over-thinking it and being a chicken ****. The only way to get more experience with girls is to go out on a bunch of dates. Stop over-thinking about what MIGHT be ahead...and stop worrying about what if.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 01:56 pm
@Ragman,
I understand and thank you. I just lack so much I feel I gotta at least understand something about girls and when they like you. I mean to go out on a date you need girl but I don't have any. I can't even get a female friend. its ok though I'll figure something out one day. until then like you said I need to stop overthinking.
RealEyes

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:44 pm
@cornelljdav,
Online dating is a game of fishing. You need to build your social skillset before you can catch anything worth-while.

I have some advice if you are looking to gain worthwhile experience.

1) Never ask a chick out online (or in text, or whichever other impersonal method you have concocted in your mind).

2) Avoid the desperation vibe. You, good sir, must put forward your character and personality in order to win a woman's trust and more-than-passing interest. If all you are bringing to the table is that you want a relationship you aren't going to sell yourself very well.

3) Take it slow. Generally, you want to wait until she makes the first move to ask to see you in person. Like in fishing, if you pull the line too soon, you are bound to scare away the fish! The moment you aren't looking for someone, you are bound to meet a worthwhile person.

4) There are plenty of fish in the sea. You lost that one, move on. Have some fun just being yourself. Don't expect anything out of a dating site (once you have that attitude, you'll enjoy your experience much more).

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:58 pm
@RealEyes,
I didn't lose her. I hear what you saying even though its the same as everyone else. thank you though. more for me to learn
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:06 pm
This sounds like a meat market.

Please, cornell, just move around and talk with people.

I am thinking you need to learn how to masturbate. Don't pick a woman for the love of your whole life because you are temporarily horny.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:14 pm
Serious comment/question to the OP.

If this is how you write to her, and she to you, what is giving the impression to either of you that you are not both complete idiots? Maybe you aren't very smart, and neither is she, and so you're compatible. Not meaning that as an insult, maybe you're just not very intelligent, and this is the best you can do. Maybe this writing IS you putting your best foot forward in trying to impress a girl. If it is, then you hit the jackpot, because you've been talking with someone who appears to have the same lack of brain power and communication skills.

Is this really what passes for conversation when looking for someone to have a relationship with?

Hi wazzup, am I your type, I dunno are you? jus wanna talk I'm bored. wat du you wanna talk about, I dunno I just do.

Based on what you've said, and what she's responded, I couldn't pick either of you out of a crowd. There's nothing that makes you appear to be any kind of individual.

Why would anyone be interested in talking to you, and why would you be interested in talking to her if you can't even exchange complete or coherent thoughts?

What do you know about her except that she's bored and can type the words ur my type?

What are her hobbies, education level, what type of work does she do or where does she attend school? Do you have similar moral/ethical beliefs? Same ideas about religion or lack of interest?

I too couldn't get past the first three lines, and quickly scanned the rest to assure myself nothing much was being said.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:23 pm
Our future.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:48 pm
@chai2,
more insults. man you guys really know how to bash on someone. only a few understand regardless of what I put. say what you want at the end of the day its all good. the negativity of bad post is expected I just want to hear the opinions.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:41 pm
@cornelljdav,
Get a grip and learn to express yourself well. That may help you in life..