What would the World be like if JESUS had never been Born?

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 05:59 am
Edit (Moderator): Link removed

just for the record
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 10:42 am
hail wrote:
Hi all ,

It is nice topic to disscus

I think that if Jesus never born the other religons will not exsist i meant Islam because it is the last religion .
And i want to say for the members who said wrong things about Islam please respect the other religions ...

Why???
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 04:06 pm
hail wrote:
Hi all ,

It is nice topic to disscus

I think that if Jesus never born the other religons will not exsist i meant Islam because it is the last religion .
And i want to say for the members who said wrong things about Islam please respect the other religions ...
many thanks

Respect is earned. A religion gets it's reputation from those who practice it. With most religions this can be a mixed bag.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 07:52 pm
All the Christians would be Jews Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

hail

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 03:26 pm
Because all the religions came one after another so, without Judisum there wouldn't be Christianity and without the Christianity there wouldn't be Islam ......
That was my point of view
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 03:35 pm
Hail
Islam does not have it's foundation in Christianity.
0 Replies

hail

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 03:43 pm
I know that ,but if you read Quran you will find that the religions are came one after another and thats what i meant....
and if you ask why the religions came one after another i will say each religion came to correct the previous religion .....
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 03:59 pm
hail
Came to correct???
0 Replies

hail

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 10:27 pm
To correct what did human changed on its instuctions as they like ......
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 07:55 am
hail
Unable to decipher your last comment. Sorry>
0 Replies

hail

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:22 pm
example: this bible is not the same bible which jesus told from the god ..... After jesus died human changed alot of its instructions as they like ....
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:55 pm
Hail
I am not an expert on the subject in fact I am not even a novice. However, I have never heard that God gave Jesus the bible. [New testament]
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:07 pm
hail wrote:
example: this bible is not the same bible which jesus told from the god ..... After jesus died human changed alot of its instructions as they like ....

I think we have already been down the path you are trying to lead us. It was interesting and begins right here (click)
0 Replies

neil

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:02 am
We should tell the truth as best we can. It is destructive to society to invent or repeat lies about someone elses religion. Conversely it is destructive to be so tactful that we are afraid to enumerate the shortcomings of the various beliefs. My Mormon religion is excessive at laying guilt trips, but that is a fault of most religions. Moderation is best (but we need to be moderate about moderation) Most religions (and other belief disciplines) have a dangerous element of extremism. Who can refute the extremism of the "faithful" who destroyed the world trade center? Neil
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 06:19 am
There would be not one iota of difference. People would still be killing each other over territory, race, ethnicity and of course religion, what ever the flavor of the day might be.
0 Replies

christer1

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 07:05 pm
au1929 wrote:
The world would be no different from it is today. There would have been another cult created called religion. Religion is the opiate of the masses. And it would appear that we are not satisfied without it.
I believe all religions have been conjured up by the fertile mind of man..

how can you be sure that religon was conjured up by the fertile mind if there is still faith. There is no real way to tell that god is there except faith. Then again faith dosen't always lead the right way. I still belive god is there because i am christian but if i had no faith i probably wouldn't be here right now and i would think almost the same thing as you that religonwas conjured up by man kinds own fertile belistic minds but i don't Idea
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 07:25 pm
Just as it is now for me anyway. History is history.
0 Replies

christer1

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 08:40 am
mabye not
au1929 wrote:
steissd
That is a pretty rediculous question don't you think? One doesn't have to be a communist to believe that all religions are man made and they were designed to keep the masses under control. I personally believe that religion is the most divisive concept ever to come out of the mind of man. One need only look at history to see all of the wars, massacres and, etc., perpetrated in the name of that thing called religion.

i don't think that the fertile minds of man kind might have created these religons but I don' t belive that becase i am christian and also wars have no thing they supportbutdon't create religon it isall controled by faith!!
0 Replies

olobolo

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:17 pm
If Jesus never was born there would never have been any monks. And the monks did alot of good stuff.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:52 am
Religion , Mans creation.
Jesus .. born.... hmmmmm....... Who saw this ? I dont see ANYONE on this earth who is old enough to honestly say ...." yeah I was there.. hell i cut his cord" Rolling Eyes Given the fact that noone on this earth NOW was alive THEN .. why do people insist that it really happened? Why do people remain so insecure in thier religions that they can not accept the fact that noone really KNOWS anything. If you didnt see it , participate in it or touch it , you have NO proof it happened. Correct? I think so . And.. who wrote the bible? HAHAH! Man. People. Humans. Humans all have thier own opinions and ideas and translations. Nothing is ever handed down word for word. Never. Not in a million years. Dont belive that? Look into the catholic church . Ya know that they are editing the bible to include Mary's life? Right now?! Shocked Hmm... catholic church isnt god.. but yet, they are writting the bible as we speak. You still think the bible was written by jesus? You still think jesus was "born"? Who wrote THAT inturpurtation? So what would the world be like if jesus wasnt born? What about.. what would the world be like if we could prove he was/was not born? Then it wouldnt be a global question, it would still be a personal one.
0 Replies