Software glitch

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:26 pm
Almost never find a red "NEW" in My Topics, even when a new response places one in "My Posts". This has got to be a glitch. Ought the new posting not always be labeled "NEW"

We might suppose My Topics is meant merely to be a listing in order of my topics, making sense of course. Yet every so often, maybe once every couple of weeks, one of them is flagged with a "NEW", it's puzzling

Incidentally acceding a2k's software is most excellent in most all respects, an occasional glitch is expected

However if there are priorities, the need for an immediate scrollbar is most urgent. If I'm typical, the expenditure of say 100 a day among 1000 of us over the period during which I've participated is nearly one trillion unnecessary keystrokes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,318 • Replies: 5

dalehileman

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 06:44 pm
@dalehileman,
Come on fellas, As a devoted Bot I'm perfectly serious. What good is "My Topics" if you don 't attach a NEW with each response
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 07:27 pm
@dalehileman,
If you complain too much, you lose your "NEW" functionality.

Sorry ... the moose out front should have told you.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 12:04 am
@Ticomaya,
Alas, alack
roger

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 12:22 am
@dalehileman,
Dale, if you look into the topic, the NEW goes away. If you reply yourself, it isn't new.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 01:02 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Dale, if you look into the topic, the NEW goes away
Thanks Rog but yes I realize that. However when you responded today for instance shouldn't this thread have been flagged NEW
0 Replies