Pope Benedict to resign

hingehead

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 05:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Are you being deliberately stupid or does your brain just reinterpret words to have whatever meaning you require to get het up enough to write dismissive ****?

Izzy accused you of bigotry.
This is it:
Izzy wrote:
**** off Finn, you are so full of it. yours is a world so twisted up with ignorance and bigotry you don't know what reality is any more.

Advocate then said that Izzy was accusing everyone of being a bigot
advocate wrote:
Izzy, it seems that everyone is a bigot in your view. Maybe you are a little sick ****.

I wasn't aware of Izzy casting the aspersion widely, I'm a curious fellow, so I asked:
Quote:
Do tell advo, I can count on one finger the people's know he's accused of bigotry. Give me, oh I don't know, five more a2k handles so I have to use two hands, I'm guessing ill see a pattern form, and I do love patterns. And Fridays.. I'm guessing you've been accused because Finn rarely has, or wants, anyone defending him.

To which Izzy implied that he had indeed called Advocate a bigot
Izzy wrote:
Advocate spends most of his time blasting out pro-Israeli propaganda. Anyone who refuses to accept that Israel can do no wrong is a Nazi in his book.

Not something I was aware of.

That's two. Fingers. On one. Hand.

Am I writing slow enough for you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 02:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I am very confident that I have never accused izzy of bigotry

You've accused me of being completely uncritical of Moslem fundamentalism which is a deliberate attempt to distort things.

This is all because I stand up for the rights of the Palestinians, a group you treat with absolute contempt.
Advocate

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 12:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I am very confident that I have never accused izzy of bigotry

You've accused me of being completely uncritical of Moslem fundamentalism which is a deliberate attempt to distort things.

This is all because I stand up for the rights of the Palestinians, a group you treat with absolute contempt.

You are a one-trick pony when it comes to the Pals. What a bore!
0 Replies