Utah Sherrifs Warn Obunga, Federal Agencies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 01:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You, rap & formerman have your heads up each others asses.
raprap

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 09:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
You keep drinking that Roger Ailes Koolaid, Waterdude, and sooner or later you'll get to go hunting with Dick Cheney.

Rap
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 07:48 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5236848)
You, rap & formerman have your heads up each others asses.

Wow. I bet the other kids thought you were really cool when you told them that you wrote that.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 07:58 am

FrankA, you smell really bad.

What has formerman been eating?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:02 am
@H2O MAN,
If you smell something bad, H2O...take a look around. If there is anyone else there...it is either you or that person. If there is no one else around...it it you.

Think...then post.

Wink
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
You are saying both you and formerman smell like **** because that's all you are, FrankA.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:28 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5237431)
You are saying both you and formerman smell like **** because that's all you are, FrankA.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

That was so weak, H2O...I'll give you a pass on it.

Oh, if you smell some ****...check your drawers.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:33 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Proving once again that you are a clueless fool foofie

Three questions:
a) What does the reference to a "militia" connote in the Second Amendment? And, how does that interface with the "bearing of arms"?

b) What was the result of eliminating ALL guns from civilians in Australia? Was there great moaning and gnashing of teeth? Or, were the citizens accepting and just went about living their lives, and being the same people, living in the same culture, as before?

c) If the day came where civilians did not have guns, through a new interpretation of the Second Amendment (nothing changing in the Constitution), how would our freedoms be negatively effected, considering that guns would not be needed? Note that a new interpretation of the Second Amendment might be focussed on the fact that we citizens have a right to not feel intimidated by gun owners, and their high-power weaponry. In effect, the Constitution might be interpreted by seeing how guns limit the "freedom from intimidation" of ordinary citizens.

In my own opinion, I think of civilian gun ownership analogous to masculine gays in the closet that have been known to take advantage of an inebriated person. I see packing heat as a similar sort of situation, whereby a person never knows when they can answer a bully, since in a situation where there were no witnesses, the bully packing heat can always say he was "attacked." The argument that all gun owners are towers of ethical behavior, I believe is a delusion.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:36 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
two questions: A, B & C

Really?
Foofie

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:48 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Quote:
two questions: A, B & C

Really?

Go back and reread. I corrected the typo.

I think another argument, that the Vice-President recently pointed out, is that law enforcement is outgunned with current legal guns. I do think that will change. In my opinion you might be analogous to the pagan that laughed at the thought that there could only be one God, and the pantheon of Gods were false Gods. Well, in the same manner, I think the masses are having an epiphany of belief. But, don't let anyone change your mind. The only saving grace might be that you and your ilk may go the way of those that thought the Earth was flat. Sorry for the harsh words, but you have not exactly been offering a civil discourse to me.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:54 am
@Foofie,

Biden speaks to you? This explains so much about who you are...

Do you understand that US law enforcement is outgunned by 'criminals' and that 'criminals' are what US law enforcement are concerned with?

US law enforcement is not concerned with the weapons law a biding Americans own.

If you are unable to wrap your mind around these facts, then you are no better than that fool, Biden.
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 01:16 pm
Quote:
"You have to create a first line of defense," he said. That, he said, should include training teachers and school officials how to react to an attack. Then schools should install ballistic doors with magnetic locks, put Kevlar blankets in every school room and even put Kevlar sheeting on desks for kids and teachers to hide behind.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ex-seal-one-ups-nra-wth-tougher-safer-plan/article/2516780?utm_campaign=obinsite

There's no need for Kevlar. Just tell the kids to hide under their desks. It was to work for atomic bombs so there should be no problem for some little bullets.

What a bunch of whackos and it's not just the right wing whackos.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 01:31 pm
@JTT,
Why do you hide your location, JTT?
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
You still haven't addressed my questions, H20guy.

How does someone as patently dishonest as you stay in business?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT, your location is?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 07:20 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Biden speaks to you? This explains so much about who you are...

Do you understand that US law enforcement is outgunned by 'criminals' and that 'criminals' are what US law enforcement are concerned with?

US law enforcement is not concerned with the weapons law a biding Americans own.

If you are unable to wrap your mind around these facts, then you are no better than that fool, Biden.

Someone without a "record" could buy a semi-automatic weapon, and it somehow gets into the hands of a criminal.

Regardless, I prefer civilians not to have guns; emotions do not necessarily mix with guns, and especially since we do not have Prohibition anymore.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 08:21 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

I prefer civilians not to have guns

You are way too emotional and irrational, bunny foofoo
Civilians such as yourself should not have guns.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 08:07 am

Police barred from Vermont gun range over proposed semi-automatic rifle ban
parados

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 08:37 am
@H2O MAN,
Somehow I think it won't turn out well for gun nuts if they decide to piss off all the cops.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 08:46 am
@parados,

I see that you have been overwhelmed by the facts again.

Obama has pissed off the cops.
0 Replies