Be afraid, be very afraid.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:31 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5235195)
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Just beautiful, H2O...just beautiful.

Is that an example of why we should consider you superior in intelligence...and in knowledge?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Fear the liberal mind for it is diseased.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
I don't do fear. I leave that to people like you.

Now...with that out of the way, if you would like to discuss why you think that more guns would result in fewer shootings or less violence...let's do it.

If you do not have the stomach for it...no problem. I've run into that before.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Sure you do, you fear that all the liberal BS in your skull is nothing but lies... you fear the truth.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
One possible solution to some of the nation's "gun problems", and I may have mentioned this before, would be skeet ranges in inner city areas, kind of like the golf driving ranges you see in Seoul Korea where they have a city block walled off with netting and what not and everybody can practice their swings.

In other words, let the libtards and inner city types experience the real thrill of shooting sports and get it all out of their systems that way, that might lower the murder rates of places like Chicago or Baltimore to near zero.

Picture all the brothers from the hood forgetting about $500 air Jordans and fancy cars and wanting to own the fanciest skeet gun.....

http://www.perazzi.it/sites/perazzi/files/imagecache/Fucile/DACACCIA12-mx12scocartelle.png
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 01:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Sure you do, you fear that all the liberal BS in your skull is nothing but lies... you fear the truth.

That doesn't even make sense. But I guess throwing stuff like that out is safer for you than actually taking me up on my challenge to discuss whatever grievance you have about me.

Lemme know if you gain the courage to actually debate me.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 02:03 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

One possible solution to some of the nation's "gun problems", and I may have mentioned this before, would be skeet ranges in inner city areas, kind of like the golf driving ranges you see in Seoul Korea where they have a city block walled off with netting and what not and everybody can practice their swings.

In other words, let the libtards and inner city types experience the real thrill of shooting sports and get it all out of their systems that way, that might lower the murder rates of places like Chicago or Baltimore to near zero.

Picture all the brothers from the hood forgetting about $500 air Jordans and fancy cars and wanting to own the fanciest skeet gun.....

http://www.perazzi.it/sites/perazzi/files/imagecache/Fucile/DACACCIA12-mx12scocartelle.png

I like this idea Cool
gungasnake

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 02:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
If you think bout it, even the dem pols would like this idea, I mean the only conceivable reason a guy like Bork Obunga might actually give a rat's ass about gun violence would be the attrition to his voting base.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 08:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What makes me afraid is the fact that people like him can and do get elected too public office.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 08:42 pm
@RABEL222,

You mean re-elected too public office... Obama is on his second term.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 08:43 pm
@gungasnake,

Obama has proven that he doesn't care about voter attrition, just look at the daily body count in Chicago...
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 02:12 am
Rable and Waterdude

'to, too & two', learn the difference.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 07:18 am
@RABEL222,
I see you removed the 'too', the problem is you forgot the 'to'.

Rqp
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:06 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

If it's entertainment for people, we should be concerned about, I would offer contests with checkers, chess, or some other board game. The need to shoot a gun, any gun, is just plum subjective viewpoint, in my opinion.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:09 am
@Foofie,
Proving once again that you are a clueless fool foofie
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:16 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Foofie (Post 5235979)
Proving once again that you are a clueless fool foofie

That doesn't "prove" anything of the sort about Foofie.

But you post does help establish what I have been suggesting about you. You are much more interested in being insulting than in actually discussing anything.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:24 am
@Frank Apisa,

What's this?
Clueless fools flocking together?

Rock on with your ignorant selves.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:28 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5235989)

What's this?
Clueless fools flocking together?

Rock on with your ignorant selves.

No clueless fools on this side of the line, H2O.

No flocking together either.

But this post once again helps establish what I have been suggesting about you. You are much more interested in childish insults than in actually discussing anything.

Why not stop doing that and actually have a decent discussion?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 08:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Denial. You are experiencing denial FrankA.