Attracted to a 25 yr. old....need help.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 05:47 pm
@geminiluv,
Are you going to reply?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 07:37 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I haven't read this thread post yet, but I remember this poster.
Back after reading.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 07:51 pm
@ossobuco,
ok, I'm not back after reading .
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 05:09 pm
@ossobuco,
What?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 12:21 pm
@PUNKEY,
Are you actually serious? You're not at school with me noticing this stuff so you have no right saying that, you don't know what's happened. We have a connection, I feel it and I get vibes. I catch him looking at me and when he notices my gaze he looks away. We caught each others eyes the other day made eye contact and he smiled at me and I smiled back. We make eye contact a lot, he gives me head bobs when I'm in class. He's practically my best friend. So why don't you go shut your mouth you don't know me, haven't witnessed any of this, only I have. PLUS, he said hey to me in the hallway. List goes on.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 03:33 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I remember your previous threads.

First impression screw-up... Need help!!
http://able2know.org/topic/193460-1

and then,

I've been having some diet difficulties and need serious help!!
http://able2know.org/topic/194347-1

I see you still haven't caught on about how to make paragraphs to help you communicate.

I'll reread all this. I might or might not agree with what I said before.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 11:24 pm
@ossobuco,
What?? So confused
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 12:48 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
How is he "practically my best friend.??

Best friends spend time together and see each other often. This is NOT the case with you and this man.

You have a crush on him - that's the sum total of this. He's just being nice and you are mis-reading it.

You have a boyfriend. Pay attention to him.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 08:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
No he's being more than nice, we have a connection okay, accept that. Practically my best friend MEANS, he is practically my best friend. Hense practically. And um actually no, one of my best friends I only get to see once a week and in this case she IS my best friend.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 08:46 pm
@PUNKEY,
FYI, I don't have a boyfriend. Nor do I want one or need one when I have Justin in my daily life. He's the reason to my happieness in school, brightens my days and I'm always in a good mood because of him and what he does. So I suggest you just altogether stop commenting. How old are you any ways
chai2

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 09:01 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

How old are you any ways

What difference does that make?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 09:46 pm
@chai2,
A huge difference. I'm 16 almost 17, don't want some really old person giving me all these stupid answers or some young kid.
chai2

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:41 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I'm thinking you're a troll, BUT on the chance you're not...

You do realize that "old" people have actually gone through what you have, since they were once your age, don't you?

Perhaps it's the other way around, and the "old people" are giving you words of wisdom, and you are the kid with the "stupid" perceptions of what's going on.

Would you rather have advice from someone who has been through, and remembers what happened as a result of something you are currently going through right now, or someone your age who also thinks someone is "practically" their best friend because eye contact and a few smiles have been exchanged? Oh, and vibes, let's not forget about the vibes.

You say you don't want to date this man, but most, if not all of your interest in him, as evidenced by your first few posts, is be because he is so "hot".

You get jealous/angry when other girls talk to him.

Your "connection & vibes" you're experiencing is because you are sexually attracted to this "hot" man. I get that. I get feeling a form of closeness to someone you don't really know because you think he's sexy, and have sexual feelings toward him. I've felt that way many times. At 16 I felt an enormous sexual attraction to a man that was older than me, he too in his 20's. Since then I've been horny and obsessed with many men. So, get off your silly idea that some "old" person (whatever your definition of what old is) doesn't know what being 16 and being obsessed and horny for someone means.

So far, I think the adults here have been quite understanding of your situation. You're the one who has pulled the age card, which in truth proves your current maturity level.

You've come here for advice, but only want to hear from people your age, who have no more life experience than you do?
Good luck with that.

Ok, I'll pretend for a moment that I'm 16 too, and give you advice....

Sure! Go for it. He's totally hot and you should really go up to him and try to talk to him again. It's not like he couldn't get in trouble for having a job were he supposed to be security for us kids, because you're not gonna let him get in trouble, loose his job or maybe get arrested for being an adult involved with a minor. I mean, you said you're practically his best friend, so you should totally just sit down with him and tell him how you feel, and he'll probably be so happy he'll tell you he feels the same way. Then, it'll be so cool that you're best friends with him, and you can hang out all the time Everyone knows he's soooo hot and they'll know your his best friend and it'll be great.

That is what you want to hear, isn't it? I mean, all you really want is validation of your feelings, and agreement that trying to develop a relationship with his is all right, isn't it? You're not looking for anyone, regardless of age, to disagree with you, isn't that so? Anyone who expresses a thought contrary to yours is just giving stupid answers, right?

Chances are though, you haven't read this far, and just think I'm giving you stupid answers.

Or, if you had read through this, you probably just want to know what happened between the 16 year old me, and the 20 something man. Right?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:53 am
@chai2,
Okay seriously? That was ridiculous and no that was actually not what I wanted to hear. You didn't understand what I was saying about the age... Didn't mean it that way. Of course I want someone older and mature to give me advice. But you people seem to be taking this whole thing out of proportion. We do have a connection and that's that. Pretty sure I would know. It has nothing to do with the sexual aspect. Get that through your head.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:55 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Every girl needs a guy best friend.
chai2

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:59 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,

Okay seriously? That was ridiculous and no that was actually not what I wanted to hear. You didn't understand what I was saying about the age... Didn't mean it that way. Of course I want someone older and mature to give me advice. But you people seem to be taking this whole thing out of proportion. We do have a connection and that's that. Pretty sure I would know. It has nothing to do with the sexual aspect. Get that through your head.

So what exactly Do you want advice about?

When you can be clearer about that, perhaps you'll get answers that don't offend you so much.

chai2

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 10:03 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,

Every girl needs a guy best friend.

No, they don't. Now you're just making stuff up.

Can you provide evidence that every underage girl needs an adult male as a best friend?

It's hard to take you seriously when you make off the cuff comments that this, without supporting evidence.

It's becoming clearer and clearer you, if not a troll, just want to prattle on.

If you want to be treated like a mature young woman, then speak as one.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 10:23 am
@chai2,
Yes they do now you're just being mean leave me alone before I report/block you. Can't wait until I graduate out of highschool, come back here to tell YOU that Justin and I are best friends. I have brothers so I would know what closeness is.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 10:24 am
@chai2,
I want advice about how to get someone to stop commenting on your posts who is clearly immature for their own age and is nothing but negative toward a 17 yr old girl.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:15 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,

Can't wait until I graduate out of highschool, come back here to tell YOU that Justin and I are best friends.

I shall mark my calendar and look forward to hearing this.