Migrant problem in the University

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:29 pm
This new migrant girl has arrived at our University of Mumbai, which is based in India. All she knows to do is to siphon information from us by pretending to be good and then spread bad information about the locals here and misuse the resources and even my ideas that I gave her thinking that she is a good person, who would just use the resources to study and for nothing else, plus now she is trying to steal our local jobs and is trying to do everything in her power, including using our ideas to get on the good side of the professors by maligning us with them.

What's more? She has now befriended a white Muslim man, who does literally everything for her. Today, all the professors who were generally nice to me gave me a cold shoulder and I felt like crying. Don't know what information she has spread, but they were telling her that they would send her overseas on an exchange program for completing her PhD at the cost of our University, something another professor had promised me and this new head of the department is simply copying. She has also turned every University staff against us locals. Also, my friend invited me for his wedding today and this girl is asking him who are all on the guest list. When she thought that I am not there, she asked him to pick her up. What a cheap person she is, stooping down so low! What do I do to stop this girl from Assam from sabotaging my career?

I do not want nasty answers with words such as "you intend to sleep with her?", etc., because I would just like these migrants out of my city and not harassing the locals including myself! If you use such words as you people did earlier, then I am sure you are no different from this migrant yourselves and it also means you people go around sleeping with other people. Also, you must be migrants yourselves, who go from one place to another in search of jobs, which is why you are just going about supporting her so openly.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 3,886 • Replies: 43
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by studydreams
jespah

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:33 pm
@studydreams,
Awesome. You didn't like the answers here so now you return with a new topic.

So you don't like this gal because she's a migrant? Oh, surprise, surprise! Oh, tell us, 'cause we're dying to know, would you not care about this if she was not a migrant?

Take your time.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:40 pm
@studydreams,
Since you repeated yourself I will repeat myself:
You can't change other people, you can only change yourself. You sound paranoid, bigoted, insecure and not someone who I would want to be friends with. Instead of criticizing another person start by fixing yourself.
Ragman

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:42 pm
@studydreams,
You've already started a thread here:

http://able2know.org/topic/202105-1#post-5172164same
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:43 pm
@studydreams,
migraines can be a big problem

have you tried laying down in a dark room with a cool damp rag on your forehead

or a plastic bag tied tight around your neck
0 Replies

studydreams

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:52 pm
@studydreams,
Also, I am sure you people like it when Mr. Obama lets migrants take away your jobs.
djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:54 pm
@studydreams,
who's Mr. Obama, the presidents father?
0 Replies

studydreams

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:54 pm
@Green Witch,
Who would want to be friends with a person, who is crazy enough to write in her profile that she doesn't want anyone to know about her or call herself a Green Witch? Seriously? You can stoop that low?
djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:55 pm
@studydreams,
studydreams wrote:
Who would want to be friends with a person, who is crazy enough to write in her profile that she doesn't want anyone to know about her or call herself a Green Witch?

me

and by the by, she doesn't say she doesn't want you know, she says you don't need to know

two different things
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:56 pm
@studydreams,
studydreams wrote:
Who would want to be friends with Green Witch? Seriously?

Me. Seriously.
Setanta

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:56 pm
I think this place has inadvertently become a creep magnet.
0 Replies

studydreams

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:57 pm
@ehBeth,
You are a pervert! And probably a migrant too!
djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:03 pm
@studydreams,
you might be right, i heard she eats foreign food

cooked by foreigners Shocked
0 Replies

studydreams

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:05 pm
@studydreams,
Okay. Now, you are insulting the American President while residing in the US itself! It's like spitting on the very plate you are eating from, you filthy migrants!
djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:09 pm
@studydreams,
okay, now you're replying to yourself, which is like a form of insanity

and not the good kind
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:11 pm
@studydreams,
hahahaha

you're funny
0 Replies

studydreams

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:11 pm
@studydreams,
I have reported you djjd62. Next, it will not be just on this board, but to the police. Also, I noticed while searching on the internet. Many of your posts have been reported. So, you better be on your guard, because it's not me that needs treatment, but you and there is proof of that on this public forum!
ehBeth

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:12 pm
@studydreams,
Why are you calling yourself a filthy migrant?

When did you move to the U.S.?
djjd62

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:25 pm
@studydreams,
studydreams wrote:
because it's not me that needs treatment, but you and there is proof of that on this public forum!

i've never once claimed to be anything but a lunatic

and a native born lunatic at that
edgarblythe
  Selected Answer

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:29 pm
@djjd62,
I knew all along djjd was a migrant and the rest of you should be arrested for migrant sympathies. I just hope studydreams can stop you in time to preserve the republic.