Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
i'm trying my best to perverse the republic
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:45 pm
@studydreams,
studydreams wrote:

I have reported you djjd62. Next, it will not be just on this board, but to the police. Also, I noticed while searching on the internet. Many of your posts have been reported. So, you better be on your guard, because it's not me that needs treatment, but you and there is proof of that on this public forum!

I hope you have bail money.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 01:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Wow . . . a perverted migrant, perhaps even a filthy, perverted migrant. Whaddaya doin' later, Bay-bee?
ehBeth

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 02:21 pm
@Setanta,
http://gifs.gifbin.com/280sw0yu335.gif
0 Replies

Green Witch

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 03:47 pm
This immature, self-centered wacko is sending me nasty PM's. How do I stop her/him from contacting me?
Butrflynet

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 03:50 pm
@Green Witch,
Click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and report it to the Admins. Be sure to include a copy and paste of the PMs.

Sending harassing PMs is a violation of ToS.
Green Witch

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 04:09 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks, B. How do I delete it? I don't see a box to check or an archive/delete button in PMs.
Butrflynet

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 04:16 pm
@Green Witch,
Unfortunately, there is not a mechanism for doing so.
Green Witch

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 04:33 pm
@Butrflynet,
That's unfortunate and should be fixed. I will keep my Lord Ellpus and Gus correspondence forever, but I have a lot of junk from A2K drive-bys I would like to trash.
Region Philbis

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 04:38 pm
@Green Witch,
on another thread, I wrote:
the only way to delete a PM is to move it off the 3 pages of your inbox -- 25 "folders" per page.
so if i send you a PM right now, you would need to send or recieve PM's from 75 different A2k'ers
(creating 75 folders after mine) in order to delete it.
however, if i send you another PM before that happens, it will move right back to the top of the
first page of your inbox...

i would suggest copying stuff you want to keep elsewhere.
people have complained about older PM's being deleted -- it happens as i've described...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 05:18 pm
@Butrflynet,
I love much about A2K. I like many other things.

I absolutely hate that we're stuck with nasty pm's.
studydreams

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 04:32 am
@ehBeth,
Who asked you people to reply to my query anyway to begin with? You abused me and then you are now saying that able2know gives you nasty PMs? I will also report you with your abusive posts that hurt me in the process. Also, no one is to blame for the nasty PMs, but yourself!
Setanta

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 05:03 am
What a whiny little creep.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:19 am
@studydreams,
studydreams wrote:

Who asked you people to reply to my query anyway to begin with?

you did, you posted on an open forum and not one topic on this subject but two

studydreams wrote:
I will also report you with your abusive posts that hurt me in the process. Also, no one is to blame for the nasty PMs, but yourself!

if you're going to hold contrary views you're going to have to grow a thick skin, or find a forum more aligned with your thinking, Stormfront comes to mind
Setanta

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:40 am
Yeah, that would work until the Stormfront folks found out he's from India,and decided that he's not white.
0 Replies

studydreams

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:46 am
@djjd62,
I did not specifically invite you to answer my question, djjd62. If you are educated, you would know that!

Of course, it is an open forum, but nobody asks anyone, who writes abusive posts to reply to other users, who ask questions with regards to the domestic problems faced in their own countries. Inter-state migration is a serious problem here and people hang from the trains everyday with no space to even be able to stand decently and many innocent people lose their lives - all because of excessive migration. Also, I have been noticing that only the migrants behave badly everywhere in my country, though they have no business backstabbing others or harassing the locals. In fact, I have never migrated to any place, though I have only traveled unlike what you claimed in one of your posts to me.

If you knew the situation in my city, you would not talk the way you are talking - ignorantly. I bet America has other problems due to migration.

"if you're going to hold contrary views you're going to have to grow a thick skin, or find a forum more aligned with your thinking, Stormfront comes to mind"

Well - it is none of your business to tell me where to go. I am a free citizen of the world. If you have a problem with it, then you can go to another forum yourself or avoid replying questions like the ones I posed or those of similar users and nobody would hold that against you. I have my views and I am free to express it.

Had I personally come all the way to your profile to ask you a question and bothered you, then you have every right to ask someone to diss off. Otherwise, it is not.
djjd62

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:55 am
@studydreams,
as you stated free citizens of a free world will do what they want

even the migrants Wink
0 Replies

studydreams

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 06:58 am
@studydreams,
Migrants may have a free-will, but they have no right to harass the local people of the places they go to as guests. The land where they migrate to has given them jobs, a life, etc. and what do they do? Back-stab people in return, crowd our city excessively, harass us locals, tell nasty things about other people behind their backs and also steal our jobs.

At least I did not migrate to America or any other place unlike most people from my country do. I am sure every local - even in America - has their own problem due to migration and I am also sure there are a million people opposing it. So, are you going to try and stop the million odd people, who are against migration from expressing their views?
djjd62

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 07:02 am
@studydreams,
sure they do (remember they have free will), if they break the law they can be arrested, but being ignorant is not a crime, regardless of nationality

as i stated earlier, perhaps a thicker skin
0 Replies

studydreams

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 07:06 am
@studydreams,
I do not know about that. Here in my country, there is no arresting even if people break the laws. The bad go scot-free and the good suffer. Migrants do stuff in such a way that they use the loopholes in the law to their advantage and we locals have to bear the brunt of it all. We lose our good name that we had built over the years, our hard work, etc. due to what the migrants are doing to talk behind our back. We locals are unable to do anything about it.
0 Replies