What Do Modern Secessionists Want?

Grayman

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 03:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I dont dissagree with not wasting money overseas.Other countries do not have states and that gives us a unique setting and even different opportunities. States are an important thing to maintain. I am not talking about getting rid of nation healthcare but instead create a nation plan that enables, encourages, and helps people to devolop member ran plans much like credit unions. This removes teh government and big business from our plans and puts it right in our lap. This will not occur because of our "arrogant" government who wants complete control, or our lobbiest controled republicans who want their corporate masters to be rich.
BillRM

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 04:04 pm
@Grayman,
Quote:
Forcing a heatlhcare plan for all states to follow instead of 'enabling' the states and encouraging them to develop their own plans is not a recipe for testing and innovation.

This has been said by CI but I will add my two cents in agreements we are the only advance nation on earth without universal health care an all those plans for doing so is open for our review.

Next why in the hell should there be difference benefits/treatments available depending on what state you happen to live in?

It is far far past the time that we should stop the river of money going to private insurance companies yeilding the results that we pay double per capital for our care then other nations do and have had roughly forty millions of our people not cover at the same time.

Hopefully we will stop being suckers to the drugs and health insurances companies in the near future.

Footnote the drug companies get to ripped off the American public to the degree that once more we paid far more for drugs than other nations on earth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 04:07 pm
@Grayman,
Government control is necessary to some extent, because government can control waste. I also know, they are also responsible for waste in many areas, but health care is a unique benefit that helps the country with healthier citizens that results in other benefits for the country - and their own citizens. Preexisting condition and inability to pay doctors and hospitals have killed people through no fault of their own. It's the same with other contagious disease that the government must control; it's almost the same issue.

BillRM

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 04:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Footnote the overhead in the medicare program is half what it is compare to the private insurance model.

Lord are we being ripped off.........................
0 Replies