Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians

JTT

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 09:22 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
I see no one here offering any positive solutions.

I've offered a solution many times. Have the US keep its murderous nose out of other peoples' countries and business. It's so simple, I'm amazed that simpletons like you [general you] don't get it.

Instead of believing that inane drivel - "they hate our freedoms", you might actually begin living up to the relentless propaganda and the US might just become something close to what the BS describes it as.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 09:53 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The US is the world's foremost defender of freedom and democracy.

Prove it, semen slurper.

No need. It's self evident.

I might have humored you if you weren't a name-calling creep, but.....
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 09:56 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Both parties are wrong.

No. Israel hasn't done anything wrong.

Ragman wrote:
I see no one here offering any positive solutions. Just seeing more negativity and hate towards anyone who is on opposing side. I see no solution yet either. Other than forcing a truce, if possible.

Solution:

a) Get the world to stop lying about Israel.

b) Get the Palestinians to stop trying to murder everyone, and to show (for the first time ever) an interest in making peace.

c) Wait for the Israeli voters to realize that it isn't another ruse, that the peace prospects are genuine.

At that point, the Israeli voters will return a pro-negotiation government to power, which will then negotiate with the now-peaceful Palestinians.
JTT

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:15 pm
@oralloy,
All the semen slurper can do is dribble his overloads onto these pages.

You, Oralboy, are merely one of the most seriously deluded group of people on the planet.

You know that the historical record doesn't support your fantasies so you dribble smegma.
aspvenom

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
What do you call a nation stuck in the 1950s and believes that overwhelming military force will solve everything (remind of you of a country?)? Israel's entire strategy during the war in the past and now is that of a terrorist nation, which is basically to use shock and terrorize tactics on civilian population and try to force the opponent to give up its arms by inflicting suffering on innocent and unarmed populace by the Israel Defense Force. You'd have to be messed up in the head to not call that wrong. I'm not saying that either side is better than the other, but morally speaking, Israel simply cannot claim to stand on the higher rung of the ladder.

The only real solution is for both an Isreali prime minister and a Palestinian Leader to agree to a complete split and create two seperate countries. That'll be the day...
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:25 pm
@aspvenom,
Thank you for your post. The only problem with both the Israel PM and Palestinian leader(s) to agree to create two separate countries is that many Palestinian lands have been taken over by the Jews for their settlements.

We can hope that they will come to an agreement, but I'm not so sure that those who have established homes in the settlements will be willing to "move."

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:54 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
What do you call a nation stuck in the 1950s and believes that overwhelming military force will solve everything (remind of you of a country?)?

Military force is often the answer when dealing with Muslims, and is almost always the answer when dealing with Palestinians.

That is not stuck in the 1950s. That is merely accepting reality.

aspvenom wrote:
Israel's entire strategy during the war in the past and now is that of a terrorist nation, which is basically to use shock and terrorize tactics on civilian population and try to force the opponent to give up its arms by inflicting suffering on innocent and unarmed populace by the Israel Defense Force.

That is an outrageous lie. Spewing blood libel at Israel the way you do only makes peace even more remote.

aspvenom wrote:
You'd have to be messed up in the head to not call that wrong.

I'll call it blood libel.

aspvenom wrote:
I'm not saying that either side is better than the other,

I am. My insistence on sticking to the truth sort of mandates it.

aspvenom wrote:
but morally speaking, Israel simply cannot claim to stand on the higher rung of the ladder.

Yes they can. The fact that it is true makes it quite easy.

aspvenom wrote:
The only real solution is for both an Isreali prime minister and a Palestinian Leader to agree to a complete split and create two seperate countries. That'll be the day...

Yes. Quite a long way off. The first step towards that is getting people like you to stop telling monstrous lies about Israel. The second step will be to get the Palestinians to stop trying to murder everyone, and instead try actually making peace.

Since neither of those things will come to pass anytime soon, the only thing to do is keep the military buildup strong so that it will not be much of a problem to periodically bomb the Palestinians into submission when they launch into one of their murder sprees.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 08:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
The only problem with both the Israel PM and Palestinian leader(s) to agree to create two separate countries is that many Palestinian lands have been taken over by the Jews for their settlements.

We can hope that they will come to an agreement, but I'm not so sure that those who have established homes in the settlements will be willing to "move."

Calling them "Palestinian lands" before there is even a Palestinian state is rather silly.

In any case, the vast majority of the settlers are very close to the border, on land that would be transferred to Israel in a land swap.

No need to spend any time worrying about an agreement though, what with the Palestinians refusing to make peace, and thugs like you spewing anti-Semitic lies every chance you get.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 08:25 am
@aspvenom,
Quote:
believes that overwhelming military force will solve everything

Well it solved the Carthage problem for the Romans and it solved the Nazis problem for the allies and so on in history.

Frankly if I were in the shoes of Israel leadership I would be considering the Romans Carthage solution by this time.

It take two parties to have peaceful coexisted but it only take one to end the problem by way of the Carthage solution.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 10:15 am
@oralloy,
No country is innocent. All countries try and protect what is theirs and sometimes take what isn't theirs. And you have the gall to call me a liar.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 11:05 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
And you have the gall to call me a liar.

Your lie about Israel was pretty horrible.
aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 11:25 am
@oralloy,
The evidence seems to show the contrary.
Both Israelis and Palestinians have killed innocent bystanders. Neither is innocent in this. You should be start becoming more aware of the historical complexities of this situation.
I see this conflict as a sort of a classic case of up versus down. Up will commonly do whatever it take to remain in power, including doing the things they denounce when others do it to them.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 11:36 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
The evidence seems to show the contrary.

There is no evidence of Israel targeting civilians or engaging in terrorism like the Palestinians do.

aspvenom wrote:
Both Israelis and Palestinians have killed innocent bystanders.

The Palestinians don't just kill bystanders. They intentionally target civilians.

Yes, Israel does accidentally kill some innocent bystanders (though not nearly as many as they are accused of), but that does not in any way justify accusing them of targeting civilians the way Palestinians do.

aspvenom wrote:
Neither is innocent in this.

Israel is. They haven't done anything wrong.

aspvenom wrote:
You should be start becoming more aware of the historical complexities of this situation.

I am already fully aware of the entire situation.

aspvenom wrote:
I see this conflict as a sort of a classic case of up versus down. Up will commonly do whatever it take to remain in power, including doing the things they denounce when others do it to them.

Israel has not taken to targeting civilians the way Palestinians do.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 12:45 pm
@oralloy,
You,
Quote:
Yes, Israel does accidentally kill some innocent bystanders (though not nearly as many as they are accused of), but that does not in any way justify accusing them of targeting civilians the way Palestinians do.

"Not nearly as many as they are accused of?" ROFLMAO

You are delusional. No wonder you can't discuss this issue with any intelligence!
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
No wonder you can't discuss this issue with any intelligence!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 12:54 pm
@oralloy,
Here's news from CBS News.

Quote:
CBS/AP/ November 19, 2012, 1:32 AM
Israel's assault on Palestinian militants in Gaza takes rising toll on civilians

Palestinian mourners carry the bodies of members of the al-Dallu family during their funeral procession in Gaza City on November 19, 2012. An Israeli missile struck a three-story building in Gaza City on November 18, killing several members of the al-Dallu family - five of them children - and two of their neighbours, medics said.

Updated at 7:23 a.m. Eastern

GAZA CITY, GAZA STRIP The Palestinian civilian death toll mounted Monday as Israeli aircraft struck densely populated areas in the Gaza Strip in a campaign to quell militant rocket fire menacing nearly half of Israel's population.

An overnight air strike on two houses belonging to an extended clan in Gaza City killed two children and two adults, and injured 42 people, said Gaza heath official Ashraf al-Kidra.

We all know who the "real" trash is, but you never dare look into the mirror, because you'll die from fright of who you'll see!
BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 01:10 pm
@aspvenom,
Quote:
Both Israelis and Palestinians have killed innocent bystanders. Neither is innocent in this.

There is one hell of a moral difference between the deaths cause by random dropping of war rockets on a country and deaths cause in knocking the launchers out with special note that the launchers was placed in the middle of population centers so there would be civilians in harm way by the rocketeers.

The moral guilt for the deaths on both sides rest with the Palestinians.

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 01:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Here's news from CBS News.

Quote:
CBS/AP/ November 19, 2012, 1:32 AM
Israel's assault on Palestinian militants in Gaza takes rising toll on civilians

Palestinian mourners carry the bodies of members of the al-Dallu family during their funeral procession in Gaza City on November 19, 2012. An Israeli missile struck a three-story building in Gaza City on November 18, killing several members of the al-Dallu family - five of them children - and two of their neighbours, medics said.

Updated at 7:23 a.m. Eastern

GAZA CITY, GAZA STRIP The Palestinian civilian death toll mounted Monday as Israeli aircraft struck densely populated areas in the Gaza Strip in a campaign to quell militant rocket fire menacing nearly half of Israel's population.

An overnight air strike on two houses belonging to an extended clan in Gaza City killed two children and two adults, and injured 42 people, said Gaza heath official Ashraf al-Kidra.

Yawn. More fake death claims.

cicerone imposter wrote:
We all know who the "real" trash is, but you never dare look into the mirror, because you'll die from fright of who you'll see!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own trashiness.
aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:05 pm
@BillRM,
Hamas is behind such a cowardly move. If the Palestinians had any sense, they would have a sovereign state in peace. They need to wake up to the fact that Hamas is their most deadly enemy yet they embrace them as heroes. Leaders of Palestine partnering with Hamas is saying no to peace. Hamas don't care for the average Palestine.
The moral guilt doesn't just lie with the Palestinians. Looking at just the death toll of innocents caused by Israel air strikes in the past is enough evidence to prove my point.
aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:06 pm
@oralloy,
With you, it's like a brick wall.
Whatever, I'm not gonna waste my time on you.