Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:15 pm
@aspvenom,
I agree with both your above posts, but will also add that the reason Hamas in striking at Israel has some, but small, justification. Palestinians do not have freedoms in their own country, but especially in the Gaza where the Israelis control most delivery of needed supplies. They turn it on and off like a spigot, so shortages of "everything" is very common. In Israel itself, Palestinians do not have the freedom to move from one area to another, and they have green license plates to restrict their movements. Palestinians do not have any legal right to their own property, and the Jews are stealing them "at will."

Those are conditions that somewhat justifies what Hamas is doing to send missiles into Jewish settlements.

If Jews came to my property, and stole it from me without any legal recourse, I may turn into a terrorist too! What's more sacred than the security of having your right to property you have paid for and lived in most of your life?
BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:25 pm
@aspvenom,
Quote:
The moral guilt doesn't just lie with the Palestinians. Looking at just the death toll of innocents caused by Israel air strikes in the past is enough evidence to prove my point.

A man in Miami once killed a little girl on a public street by gun fire and he was not charge with a crime of any kind as he was at the time returning fire in the act of self defense and the man who begin the gun fight was charge with the death of the little girl not the man who fired the shot that kill her.

Once more Israel have every right to knocked those rockets launchers out even if it result in killing civilians around them.

The blood on both sides of the border is on the hands of the Palestinians who are firing those random rockets and placing the launchers in the middle of population centers.
JTT

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
If Jews came to my property, and stole it from me without any legal recourse, I may turn into a terrorist too!

Better pull up your knickers, CI, your hypocrisy is showing again. I haven't ever heard you rail against the US and the US has been much much much much worse than Israel in doing this same thing.

In order to steal others wealth, the US has slaughtered or had slaughtered millions. Even you know that Israel hasn't come anywhere near that record.

Quote:
What's more sacred than the security of having your right to property you have paid for and lived in most of your life?

One's life is more sacred and again, you're a naughty little girl, so blatantly showing your knickers.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I may turn into a terrorist too!

So you would begin targeting the killing women and children?
JTT

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:04 pm
@BillRM,
CI is already a terrorist, Bill, as are you. When you actively support terrorism, you are terrorists. That you all do with your taxes. Your crew of terrorists have been targeting women and children for over a century. Everyday, potential terrorists are being born in hospitals all over the US.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:08 pm
@BillRM,
Sounds like an involuntary manslaughter to me. Could you show me the news article?
I can't find it.

The man was not charged you say? It sounds too good to be true.

And this example doesn't really help you with your argument. With manslaughter (convicted or not in court) there is moral blame on the causal agent (person or nation) connected to whatever the level of criminal culpability that may exist.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:39 pm
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
The moral guilt doesn't just lie with the Palestinians.

Yes it does.

aspvenom wrote:
Looking at just the death toll of innocents caused by Israel air strikes in the past is enough evidence to prove my point.

Setting aside for a moment the fact that the figures are bogus, no, those figures do not even remotely support your vile lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
With you, it's like a brick wall.
Whatever, I'm not gonna waste my time on you.

You didn't really think I was going to abandon the truth and go join you in an anti-Semitic rant did you?
0 Replies

oralloy

@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So you would begin targeting the killing women and children?

Of course he would. CI is pure vermin.
0 Replies

oralloy

@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
Sounds like an involuntary manslaughter to me. Could you show me the news article?
I can't find it.

The man was not charged you say? It sounds too good to be true.

It's beginning to sound like you are an idiot who babbles about subjects that you don't even remotely comprehend.

aspvenom wrote:
And this example doesn't really help you with your argument. With manslaughter (convicted or not in court) there is moral blame on the causal agent (person or nation) connected to whatever the level of criminal culpability that may exist.

Keep in mind that this is not a case of manslaughter anywhere other than in your imagination.
JTT

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It's beginning to sound like you are an idiot who babbles about subjects that you don't even remotely comprehend.

Here's that world renowned American hypocrisy rearing its ugly head again. [in this case, ugly semen drenched head].
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:43 am
@aspvenom,
Quote:
there is moral blame on the causal agent (person or nation) connected to whatever the level of criminal culpability that may exist.

There was no moral blame as he was acting to save his life that was placed at risk by the person trying to kill him so the blame for the little girl death rest completely with the man trying to kill him and that is the point.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 07:10 am
@aspvenom,
Quote:
Could you show me the news article?
I can't find it.

I read it many years ago in the paper but I will try to find it online.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:04 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

All the semen slurper can do is dribble his overloads onto these pages.

You, Oralboy, are merely one of the most seriously deluded group of people on the planet.

You know that the historical record doesn't support your fantasies so you dribble smegma.

Funny, you are obviously drenched with semen, and Setanta is covered with excrement. Can't you skip the disgusting ad hominems?
Advocate

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:08 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:

What do you call a nation stuck in the 1950s and believes that overwhelming military force will solve everything (remind of you of a country?)? Israel's entire strategy during the war in the past and now is that of a terrorist nation, which is basically to use shock and terrorize tactics on civilian population and try to force the opponent to give up its arms by inflicting suffering on innocent and unarmed populace by the Israel Defense Force. You'd have to be messed up in the head to not call that wrong. I'm not saying that either side is better than the other, but morally speaking, Israel simply cannot claim to stand on the higher rung of the ladder.

The only real solution is for both an Isreali prime minister and a Palestinian Leader to agree to a complete split and create two seperate countries. That'll be the day...

You are either oblivious or biased, or both. It is the Pals who terrorize Israel's innocents by blowing up buses, pizza and bingo parlors, etc., and sending thousands of rockets and shells to hit Israel's civilians. But, in your befuddled mind, this is Israel's fault. Give us a break!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Thank you for your post. The only problem with both the Israel PM and Palestinian leader(s) to agree to create two separate countries is that many Palestinian lands have been taken over by the Jews for their settlements.

We can hope that they will come to an agreement, but I'm not so sure that those who have established homes in the settlements will be willing to "move."

They are not "Palestinian lands." There is no Pal nation, or set Pal borders in what was the British mandate. Moreover, Jews should be able to settle in such territory, and even constitute ten percent of the population. Over 1.2 million Pals live peacefully, and with full rights, in Israel.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:16 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:
No wonder you can't discuss this issue with any intelligence!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

With the lying by ci, Setanta, et al., so pervasive, you have to finally conclude that they are just Jew haters.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:51 am
In the end, that's all you've got going for you, isn't it, to call people Jew haters. You can't deal with and don't know the history, you can't deal with and turn a blind eye to the abuses and usurpations of the Israeli government.

I hate very few people in the world, but i certainly do hate the militaristic, fascist Zionists who have dominated Israel for generations. Not all Israelis are Zionists, and in fact, i suspect that considerably less than half of them are in sympathy with the Zionists. You call those who disagree with you Jew haters because your rhetorical quiver is empty, and hysteria and wild accusations are all you can come up with.

The security of Israel was not threatened in 1956. France and Britain just wanted to hang on to what they had stolen generations before. Oralloy apparently only gets indignant when people "steal" from white boys from Europe, it seems he has not problem with those same European white boys stealing from other people. Israeli members of government actively instigated tensions on the her borders in 1967, because they wanted to realize the Zionist dream.

This is the map which Zionists presented to the Peace Conference in Paris in 1919:

http://www.mideastweb.org/map_zionistpal.gif

This is what they took in 1967:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Six_Day_War_Territories.svg/400px-Six_Day_War_Territories.svg.png

The principle difference is that they took less of the Lebanon (they would take that later), less of Syria and Jordan, and a whole hell of a lot more from Egypt.

You call people liars, and you call them Jew haters. I suspect that is because you in fact know that you are the liar, and that you are the racist.
Advocate

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 12:24 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta continues with his lies about Israel. He says that Israel was not threatened by Egypt in 1956, when Israel and other countries attacked Egypt.

Egypt had maintained its state of belligerency with Israel after an armistice agreement was signed. The first manifestation of this was the closing of the Suez Canal to Israeli shipping. On August 9, 1949, the UN Mixed Armistice Commission upheld Israel’s complaint that Egypt was illegally blocking the canal. UN negotiator Ralph Bunche declared: “There should be free movement for legitimate shipping and no vestiges of the wartime blockade should be allowed to remain, as they are inconsistent with both the letter and the spirit of the armistice agreements.”

On September 1, 1951, the Security Council ordered Egypt to open the Canal to Israeli shipping. Egypt refused to comply.

The Egyptian Foreign Minister, Muhammad Salah al-Din, said early in 1954 that:

“The Arab people will not be embarrassed to declare: We shall not be satisfied except by the final obliteration of Israel from the map of the Middle East.”

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 12:57 pm
@Advocate,
Gee, you have to go back to 1954 to prove what, exactly? That since that time, the Zionists have killed innocent Palestinian men, women and children by the thousands? Actions speak louder than words, and we're talking about "recent actions" - like this year.