Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:33 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Muslims try to kill people and steal their religious sites the world over. They do not just cause problems near Israel.

Some Muslims not all.

I just can not understand why someone would think God would give them this land and think that it was a blessing.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Muslims try to kill people and steal their religious sites the world over.

You semen slurpers are a real gas. There is no one, no country on earth that has killed more people, stolen more wealth from the poor of the planet than the USA. The Monroe Doctrine was a plan to specifically exclude European powers so that the US would have easy pickins on its southern neighbors.

Can anyone name a Central or South American that the US hasn't brutalized and pillaged? And this brutalization and pillaging hardly stopped there. SE Asia, Africa, the Middle East - no place on the planet has been safe from the predations of this mega terrorist nation.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:15 am
@InfraBlue,
Concerning the rights to return and the UN one wonder how Americans who support this right would feel if the UN would declare a right of return for Mexicans to the half of their country we seized by arm force in 1846.

Of course there are plenty of others example in the world where if a right of return where declare by the UN it would be highly interesting and amusing.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:26 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Concerning the rights to return and the UN one wonder how Americans who support this right would feel if the UN would declare a right of return for Mexicans to the half of their country we seized by arm force in 1846.

Of course there are plenty of others example in the world where if a right of return where declare by the UN it would be highly interesting and amusing.

The European Union had a right of return, until one of the Eastern European nations (I forget which one) realized that it would mean they would have to return the property they stole from innocent German civilians after WWII. Then there was a lot of outraged squawking and the right was quietly dropped.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:45 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The European Union had a right of return, until one of the Eastern European nations (I forget which one) realized that it would mean they would have to return the property they stole from innocent German civilians after WWII. Then there was a lot of outraged squawking and the right was quietly dropped.

I may be wrong in my analysis but I think that all land has been stolen to one degree or another and it should all be redistributed in some ethical way.

I can only guess that you had to buy land yourself if you own any and my question is why that is. I do understand having to pay taxes and maybe if you want a more desirable peace of property but I personally think that land should be free to a certain degree. I also think that there were a class of Jews who seen this problem with taking land by force and they were the first that I am aware of in written history to also say that slavery was wrong. I think that their philosophy may be where we get our Jesus morality if we are Christians.
These Jews were called Therapeutae
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 12:50 pm
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Muslims try to kill people and steal their religious sites the world over.

You semen slurpers are a real gas. There is no one, no country on earth that has killed more people, stolen more wealth from the poor of the planet than the USA. The Monroe Doctrine was a plan to specifically exclude European powers so that the US would have easy pickins on its southern neighbors.

Can anyone name a Central or South American that the US hasn't brutalized and pillaged? And this brutalization and pillaging hardly stopped there. SE Asia, Africa, the Middle East - no place on the planet has been safe from the predations of this mega terrorist nation.

You are correct. We have a lot of hypocrites in this forum.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Interestingly, the Mexicans have made a defacto invasion of their former lands in the USA. And we can expect a lot more.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:44 pm
Infra and Setanta kiss up to the Muslims so much that they must be delighted how the latter destroyed our Benghazi consulate and murdered a US ambassador and three of his aides.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:12 pm
Quote:
There is no one, no country on earth that has killed more people, stolen more wealth from the poor of the planet than the USA.

Oh then the had US killed hundreds of millions to be in a higher class then the former USSR and the Nazis?

Seized more lands then either of the two above and that is just in fairly recent history.

You do need to be on your meds.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:18 pm
@Advocate,
Infra and Set many kiss up to the Muslims, but you Jews are hateful bigots of the worst kind who would kill to take land from the Palestinians.

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
but you Jews are hateful bigots of the worst kind who would kill to take land from the Palestinians.

Are you talking about the lands taken in the 1967 war or the 1948 war or what?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:59 pm
@BillRM,
I was just curious how many lives that the Americans may have taken but I do realize that we may write our own history but I still found it amazing that we may have took more lives than any other nation when it came genocide of the Indians. I find it hard to believe that we may have wiped out as many as 100 million of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:08 pm
@BillRM,
Not talking about any wars; it about current events that has been going on "after" those wars. Palestinians do not have legal rights in Israel; that's not a democracy by any stretch of anyone's imagination - except for US politicians and Zionist Jews.

From socioecohistory.wordpress.com.
Quote:
Stealing Palestinian Resources!
by Stephen Lendman (Jew), http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/
Israel wants it all. For decades, it’s been systematically stealing Palestinian land and resources. Al Haq’s new report provides more evidence. Titled “Pillage of the Dead Sea: Israel’s Unlawful Exploitation of Natural Resources in the Occupied Palestinian Territory,” it details grand theft and war crimes. They benefit Jews by harming Palestinians. More on it below.
-
Yesh Din defends Palestinian human rights. It exposes Israeli abuses. It champions long denied accountability. In March 2009, it petitioned Israel’s High Court of Justice (HCJ). It wants lawless West Bank mining operations stopped. Israel and 11 Israeli corporations steal Palestinian resources rightfully theirs. It demanded all quarrying and mining activities cease.
-
It argued that Israeli companies pillage Palestinian resources for profit and Israel’s benefit. Doing so also violates fundamental international law. As an occupying power, Israel is obligated to protect, not exploit, Palestinian rights.
-
On December 26, 2011, the HCJ rejected Yesh Din’s petition. It sanctioned lawless pillage. On January 10, 2012, Yesh Din requested another hearing before a broader panel of judges. Seven distinguished Israeli legal experts stood with Yesh Din. They took issue with the Court’s ruling. Their collective opinion matters. It provides greater impact.
-
On July 25, 2012, the HCJ spurned Yesh Din again. In his decision, retired Deputy President Judge Eliezer Rivlin said the December 2011 ruling rejected Yesh Din’s petition mainly because Israel and the Palestinian Authority addressed the issue earlier. They agreed to an interim 1995 deal.
-
He failed to explain its terms. It explicitly said “quarries must be transferred to the Palestinian side within 18 months.” Israel still controls them. The Court’s ruling OK’d its right to steal.
-
Seven leading international law experts disagree. They unequivocally call Israel’s mining operations lawless. In their judgment, the Court’s ruling was troublesome. Judge Rivlin addressed their opinion, saying:
-
“I did not ignore the opinion of the experts on international law submitted in support of the petitioner’s argument. The learned opinion raises important questions and analyzes them most skillfully and eruditely.”
-
“However, in the concrete circumstances of this case, since no precedent was set in the decision that would justify a further hearing, there is no need to discuss them at this stage.” In response, Yesh Din attorney Shlomy Zachary said:
-
“This decision by the High Court of Justice recognizes the serious flaws of the court’s decision on the original petition, and mutes its conclusions.” “The court is also aware that the decision’s determinations must be decided in the future, and therefore the decision on the concrete matter cannot serve as a binding precedent.”
-
“The opinion of the leading experts from Israel’s universities, submitted as part of this case, added another level that reinforced the need to minimize the determinations about this matter, and we welcome that.”
-
read more!
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
but you Jews are hateful bigots of the worst kind who would kill to take land from the Palestinians.

Pipe down, anti-Semite. No one wants to hear your hateful lies.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Not talking about any wars; it about current events that has been going on "after" those wars. Palestinians do not have legal rights in Israel;

Pipe down, anti-Semite. No one wants to hear your hateful lies.

cicerone imposter wrote:
From socioecohistory.wordpress.com.
Quote:
blah blah blah hate hate hate

Your fellow anti-Semite is almost as despicable as you are.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:51 pm
@oralloy,
My "hateful lies" contradicts what's happening in Israel. That not only makes you a liar, but a bigoted liar.

BTW, I love being called anti-Semite by likes of you grossed-out humans; you ******* maggot!

JTT

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Infra and Set many[sic] kiss up to the Muslims, but you Jews are hateful bigots of the worst kind who would kill to take land from the Palestinians.

I'd say that both of those contentions are stretches of the super kind.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:57 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
how the latter destroyed our Benghazi consulate and murdered a US ambassador and three of his aides.

That "ambassador" was functioning as a terrorist. He was a diplomat in lie only. His three aides, likely more CIA terrorists.

When are you idiots going to learn that you can only kill and maim innocents and steal from people for so long and then they simply aren't going to put up with it.

oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
My "hateful lies" contradicts what's happening in Israel.

Here's a thought: Why don't you try telling the truth for once? That way you won't be contradicting reality all the time.

cicerone imposter wrote:
That not only makes you a liar, but a bigoted liar.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lies and bigotry.