Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:24 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Jews have killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around.

CI meant,

Israel has killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around.

Only sophisticated anti-Semites try to disguise their blood libel by directing it at Israel instead of at Jews. Such subtlety is far beyond CI's meager capability.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Number of Deaths in the Israel-Palestine Conflict, 2000-2011:
Palestinians = 7,978, Israelis = 1,503 [\quote]

Sorry there is a differences between blowing up buses with women and children on them or machine gunning wedding parties and killing people in military operations and battles.

An you are a sad person if you can not see that.
Advocate

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 02:18 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Number of Deaths in the Israel-Palestine Conflict, 2000-2011:
Palestinians = 7,978, Israelis = 1,503 [\quote]

Sorry there is a differences between blowing up buses with women and children on them or machine gunning wedding parties and killing people in military operations and battles.

An you are a sad person if you can not see that.

He is much worse than merely a "sad" person. He is a disgusting anti-Semite.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You can't show a single instance of me ever contradicting myself.

You said Israel is innocent in the past. Bullshit, you fail to understand that the early Zionist movement were terror strikes by bombing places in a systematic manner to get their territories to be established and to expand the territories by engaging in bullying, which created the first Palestine refugees.

Quote:
You can't point to a single untrue thing I've ever said.

I'll have you know that all the gun banter by you in the other threads are filled with instances where you are spurious. It's not my fault that you turn a blind eye to your idiocy and fanatic discourse and purport it to be righteous.

Quote:
All I'm doing is refusing to take your silly rants seriously.

That's because you can't handle the truth.

RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:07 pm
@Advocate,
And what are you, an anti-arab racist?

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:03 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You can't show a single instance of me ever contradicting myself.

You said Israel is innocent in the past.

No instance of me contradicting myself there.

Care to try again?

RST wrote:
you fail to understand that the early Zionist movement were terror strikes by bombing places in a systematic manner to get their territories to be established

Terrorism targets civilians. Israel targeted military targets.

RST wrote:
and to expand the territories by engaging in bullying, which created the first Palestine refugees.

Their territory expanded only during wars that other people started against them.

RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You can't point to a single untrue thing I've ever said.

I'll have you know that all the gun banter by you in the other threads are filled with instances where you are spurious.

You can't show a single untrue or spurious thing I've ever said, either there or anywhere else.

RST wrote:
It's not my fault that you turn a blind eye to your idiocy and fanatic discourse and purport it to be righteous.

You may find civil rights idiotic, but that's just you being you.

RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:
All I'm doing is refusing to take your silly rants seriously.

That's because you can't handle the truth.

No, I handle it quite well. That's why I always tell the truth.

You're the one who erupts in a shower of childish name-calling whenever you are confronted with the truth.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:31 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Care to try again?

Go back up your moms vagina, you lousy prick.

Let's look at the Gaza-flotilla incident, see what the world has to say about it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10196351

Quote:

“The EU condemns the use of violence that has produced a high number of victims among the members of the flotilla.”

“The President [of France] expresses his profound emotion in the face of the tragic consequences of the Israeli military operation. . . . He condemns the disproportionate use of force.”

“Spain unequivocally condemns the Israeli attack on the humanitarian flotilla and it does so as a country and as the acting president of the EU Council.”

Swedish Port Workers Union spokesman Peter Annerback says workers will refuse to handle Israeli goods and ships.”

“The Swedish Football Association said it was to ask European football’s highest body, UEFA, to rule if the qualifier scheduled for Friday in Tel Aviv should go ahead or not, citing the ‘strong reactions in Sweden and around the world.’”

“Norway’s military says it has cancelled a special operations seminar because the Defence Ministry objected to the inclusion of an Israeli army officer in the program. . . . Norway calls for [a] boycott on arms to Israel.”

South Africa recalled its ambassador to Israel, Ismail Coovadia, “to show our strongest condemnation of the attack.”

India announced that “there can be no justification for such indiscriminate use of force, which we condemn.”

“The Argentine Government expressed on Monday its condemnation of Israel’s naval attack to an humanitarian six-ship flotilla.”

The Brazilian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that “Brazil strongly condemns the Israeli attack, because there was no justification.”

Italian foreign minister Franco Frattini: “I deplore in the strongest terms the killing of civilians. This is certainly a grave act.”

The News, the leading Pakistani English daily: “This monstrous outrage has caught the world’s attention and once again put the spotlight on the activities of a state that has been a law unto itself for most of its life.”

China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu: “We were shocked by the Israeli attack which led to severe casualties and condemn it.”

So oralloy, you're saying that European Union, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, India, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Pakistan, China, and nearly all other nations are wrong, and that you're right.

Do you listen to yourself, you ****-wit?
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:50 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Care to try again?

Go back up your moms vagina, you lousy prick.

Your childish name-calling is a poor substitute for an intelligent argument.

RST wrote:
Let's look at the Gaza-flotilla incident,

Fine shooting there. The sergeant who did most of the shooting deserves the medal he got for it.

RST wrote:
see what the world has to say about it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10196351

Quote:
“The EU condemns the use of violence that has produced a high number of victims among the members of the flotilla.”

“The President [of France] expresses his profound emotion in the face of the tragic consequences of the Israeli military operation. . . . He condemns the disproportionate use of force.”

“Spain unequivocally condemns the Israeli attack on the humanitarian flotilla and it does so as a country and as the acting president of the EU Council.”

Swedish Port Workers Union spokesman Peter Annerback says workers will refuse to handle Israeli goods and ships.”

“The Swedish Football Association said it was to ask European football’s highest body, UEFA, to rule if the qualifier scheduled for Friday in Tel Aviv should go ahead or not, citing the ‘strong reactions in Sweden and around the world.’”

“Norway’s military says it has cancelled a special operations seminar because the Defence Ministry objected to the inclusion of an Israeli army officer in the program. . . . Norway calls for [a] boycott on arms to Israel.”

South Africa recalled its ambassador to Israel, Ismail Coovadia, “to show our strongest condemnation of the attack.”

India announced that “there can be no justification for such indiscriminate use of force, which we condemn.”

“The Argentine Government expressed on Monday its condemnation of Israel’s naval attack to an humanitarian six-ship flotilla.”

The Brazilian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that “Brazil strongly condemns the Israeli attack, because there was no justification.”

Italian foreign minister Franco Frattini: “I deplore in the strongest terms the killing of civilians. This is certainly a grave act.”

The News, the leading Pakistani English daily: “This monstrous outrage has caught the world’s attention and once again put the spotlight on the activities of a state that has been a law unto itself for most of its life.”

China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu: “We were shocked by the Israeli attack which led to severe casualties and condemn it.”

So oralloy, you're saying that European Union, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, India, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Pakistan, China, and nearly all other nations are wrong, and that you're right.

Well, I dispute your contention that the self-serving pandering to anti-Semites by those politicians, is somehow an official position by any of those nations.

But yes, those statements were all wrong (worse, they were outright anti-Semitic lies). And when I contradict them, I am indeed right.

RST wrote:
Do you listen to yourself,

Yes.

RST wrote:
you ****-wit

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 05:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

You bitch ass, lame ass, sorry excuse for a human being, you only wish you were my better. The hole you've dug is so deep that you're gonna die in there gurgling **** in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces

Israel is a perfect case of what happens when a place is established as a haven for an oppressed group. In the case of Judaism, every variety of Jew from non-participant to religious loony becomes part of the nation. In time, the loonies begin to dominate the political scene, mostly because they are the part of the populace who think God told them they're entitled to all the land they see, even if it happens to be populated by others at the moment. Remember, there's plenty of precedent for this in the Bible. At any rate, the loonies raise children in their own image, which is hardly tolerant of democracy or other's points of view.
Unless the Israelis get a grip real soon on the realpolitk of dealing with the Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world, I think things are going to go very wrong with Israel, because they will risk losing almost the only support they have in the world, which is the US.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 05:30 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
You bitch ass, lame ass, sorry excuse for a human being, You only wish you were my better. The hole you've dug is so deep that you're gonna die in there gurgling **** in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces

What's funny is that you actually seem to believe this is some sort of a substitute for an intelligent argument.

RST wrote:
Unless the Israelis get a grip real soon on the realpolitk of dealing with the Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world, I think things are going to go very wrong with Israel, because they will risk losing almost the only support they have in the world, which is the US.

No, the US is going to continue to support Israel no matter how much you don't like it.

Incidentally, Israel could survive just fine without help from the US. They would just have to be more proactive about bombarding their neighbors. What US military aid ultimately does is give them the security to be more lenient with their neighbors.

And in the unlikely event that Israel ever faced a threat they could not handle conventionally, they could just pop off a few atomic artillery shells.

But like I said, the US is not going to stop supporting Israel, no matter how much you don't like it.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 05:41 pm
@oralloy,
orally wrote:
RST wrote:
You bitch ass, lame ass, sorry excuse for a human being, You only wish you were my better. The hole you've dug is so deep that you're gonna die in there gurgling **** in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces

What's funny is that you actually seem to believe this is some sort of a substitute for an intelligent argument.

Sad, isn't it? And childish, too.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Who said that was part of the argument, the first part was an insult at your lack of matter in your skull.

Quote:
No, the US is going to continue to support Israel no matter how much you don't like it.

I see no point in United States giving large military aid to a state that is staunch in its use of arms of warfare against a extensively defenseless population, a state that violates the human rights of Palestinians on a daily basis. America need to stop this immoral involvement immediately because it is unethical, not just because it is not in U.S. interest. It is not in favor of America if it doesn't realize that it is fermenting a vicious circle which might reach a point at which it will explode, and if they want to prevent a dangerous escalation of the “Clash of Civilizations” they have to both resolve the US attack on Islam (Afghanistan and Iraq), those of their allies (Israel vs. Palestine), and the indirect challenges to Arab self determination US-funded regimes pose to the Middle East.
I'll tell you, the moment America’s current relationship with Israel threatens America abroad and domestically to dangerous level, America will give up on Israel somewhat similar to what they did in Vietnam. Especially if American-Israeli relations creates damage close to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. When that day comes, Israel will have more incentive to negotiate peace with Palestine.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:10 pm
@wmwcjr,
What's sad is that your homeboy is so biased that he can't tell the difference between right and wrong. Your homeboy oralloy equates settlers as blood thirsty terrorists. See how childish that is.
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:42 pm
@wmwcjr,
Come on, Wm, let's get real here.

Oralboy: What's funny is that you actually seem to believe this is some sort of a substitute for an intelligent argument.

In his very next sentence,

Oralboy: No, the US is going to continue to support Israel no matter how much you don't like it.

Now that's an intelligent argument, isn't it, Wm?

Oralboy is nothing but a piece of scum. He delights in innocents being slaughtered by the US and Israel. Why would an honest fella like you defend such an amoral piece of dung?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:47 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
Who said that was part of the argument, the first part was an insult at your lack of matter in your skull.

RST wrote:
I see no point in United States giving large military aid

The US is not going to be basing our actions on the deranged views of anti-Semites like you. We will continue to support Israel no matter how loudly it makes you whine.

RST wrote:
to a state that is staunch in its use of arms of warfare against a extensively defenseless population,

It bugs you when Jews defend themselves from people who attack them, huh?

RST wrote:
a state that violates the human rights of Palestinians on a daily basis.

No one is violating their human rights. The Palestinians are merely being prevented from murdering people.

RST wrote:
America need to stop this immoral involvement immediately because it is unethical,

There is nothing even remotely unethical or immoral about supplying military aid to Israel.

And no, we are going to keep doing it no matter how loudly you whine.

RST wrote:
not just because it is not in U.S. interest.

It is very much in the US' interest to support our friends and allies.

RST wrote:
It is not in favor of America if it doesn't realize that it is fermenting a vicious circle which might reach a point at which it will explode, and if they want to prevent a dangerous escalation of the “Clash of Civilizations” they have to both resolve the US attack on Islam (Afghanistan and Iraq),

The US is not attacking Islam. We are defending ourselves. Islam is the aggressor here, just as in Israel.

And no, your whining will not make us to decide to stop defending ourselves from the Muslims.

RST wrote:
and the indirect challenges to Arab self determination US-funded regimes pose to the Middle East.

In other words, you don't like it when we give aid to moderate regimes.

Well too bad. We aren't going to stop doing that either.

RST wrote:
I'll tell you, the moment America’s current relationship with Israel threatens America abroad and domestically to dangerous level, America will give up on Israel somewhat similar to what they did in Vietnam.

An anti-Semitic fantasy. If the Muslims become that big of a threat, we will just become much more proactive about slaughtering them.

Your hope that we can be bullied into abandoning our allies is just silly.

RST wrote:
When that day comes, Israel will have more incentive to negotiate peace with Palestine.

You are a liar for suggesting that Israel is not willing to negotiate peace. The only reason Israel is not at the negotiating table is because people refuse to make peace with them.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:48 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
What's sad is that your homeboy is so biased that he can't tell the difference between right and wrong.

I can tell quite easily. That is why I am so effective at countering your lies.

RST wrote:
oralloy equates settlers as blood thirsty terrorists

Liar. I think the setters are an outstanding example of the best humanity has to offer.
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is nothing even remotely unethical or immoral about supplying military aid to Israel.

It's unbelievably immoral. But that's measured by the standards of people who actually have a moral base so obviously you can't fathom this, Oralboy.

Excrement doesn't have a moral base. Even smegma coated excrement lacks a moral base. Perhaps you could get a job in one of the US's numerous torture chambers hidden away in various brutal dictator's countries.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:23 pm
@oralloy,
You haven't countered anything that I've stated, unless of course if you mean the automatic gainsaying of any statement that I made, yes that's all you've done so far. Congratulation, that makes you the king of contradiction.

Before the end of World War II, the Jewish nation of Israel did not exist. After WW II was over, Britain and France gave conquered territory to Zionists so they could have a nation. The Zionists called it Israel and the United States then recognized Israel as a nation.
Most of the Israel supporters (oralloy for instance) say the Palestinians have no right to live in Israel, because of some Mosad fabricated excuse or another. The Palestinians have lived there for 1400 years, continuously. This is a list of Israel's prime ministers and where they were born.
David Ben Gurion was born in Poland
Moshe Sharett in Russia
Levi Eshkol in Russia
Yigal Allon in Turkey
Gold Meir in Russia
Yitzhak Rabin in Palestine
Menachem Begin in Russia
Yitzhak Shamir in Russia
Shimon Perez in Poland
Ehud Barak in Palestine
Ariel Sharon in Palestine
Ehud Olmert in Palestine
Benyamin Natanyahu in Israel

It is illogical to believe that Palestinians should not have a right to live where they and their parents lived for centuries, and now should have to step aside (and be deported as you said Oralloy) to make some delusional people happy (like you Oralloy) who think they are God's chosen, and must have everything Palestinians built in 1400 years.

I am not an anti-semite nor pro-palestine. See how big of a fool you are. Equating my criticism of Israeli policy with antisemitism does not hold ground. I just think that one-state solution is the most logical approach to this conflict. It's neutral, and fair. All the people between the Jordan and the sea have the same right to equality, justice and freedom. In other words, there is a very reasonable chance that there will be only one democratic state between the Jordan and the sea: neither "ours" nor "theirs" but a mutual one. It eventually has to happen, and then only will this conflict end.
So carry on with your lies.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

It's unbelievably immoral.

Nonsense. Helping our friends defend themselves from Islamic aggression is the right thing to do.
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:30 pm
@oralloy,
More blatant dishonesty from the semen slurper.

Address this, Oralboy.

But that's measured by the standards of people who actually have a moral base so obviously you can't fathom this, Oralboy.

Excrement doesn't have a moral base. Even smegma coated excrement lacks a moral base. Perhaps you could get a job in one of the US's numerous torture chambers hidden away in various brutal dictator's countries.
0 Replies