Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians

RST

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:38 pm
Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians?
Because the two-state solution is not realistic and hasn't worked out that well so far. Realistically looking at the map suggest one thing: one democratic state. Geography, economics and water resources dictate that there can only be one viable state, of course, with equal rights for every citizen.It would destroy the "superior status" of Jews in that state in terms of governance, but at least it affirms that the Holy Land has an equal Jewish and Muslim character. The terrorist organizations residing in Palestine would also have to be dismantled before going any further.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:49 pm
@RST,
Quote:
Because the two-state solution is not realistic and hasn't worked out that well so far. Realistically looking at the map suggest one thing: one democratic state.

I very well may be wrong but what I have in mind is one state as well. I have an idea whether it is correct may be something to debate. I personally do not know any Jews or Palestinians but I would hope that they might be able to find groups of non bias people that both might favor helping them to solve this in a non bias way. I do realize that not everyone will be happy but I wonder if it could be possible for both the Jews and the Palestinians to rule the the land together. I hope that I am not thinking in a utopian mindset.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:10 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
Why There Cannot Be Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians?
Because the two-state solution is not realistic and hasn't worked out that well so far.

It is realistic. The Palestinians are just required to make peace before they are allowed to have a country.

It hasn't worked out so far because it has yet to be implemented due to the Palestinians' preference for war over peace.

RST wrote:
Realistically looking at the map suggest one thing: one democratic state. Geography, economics and water resources dictate that there can only be one viable state, of course, with equal rights for every citizen.It would destroy the "superior status" of Jews in that state in terms of governance, but at least it affirms that the Holy Land has an equal Jewish and Muslim character.

If there is only one Democratic state, the majority of the Palestinians will not be allowed to be part of that state, and will have to be deported elsewhere.

There is not an equal Jewish and Muslim character to the Holy Land. The fact that Muslims steal other people's religious sites does not give them any actual claim to those sites.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
I do realize that not everyone will be happy but I wonder if it could be possible for both the Jews and the Palestinians to rule the the land together.

The Palestinians are not going to be allowed any say over Israeli land.

If they make peace so they get their own country, the Palestinians will be allowed to control what happens in their own country.
0 Replies

RST

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:26 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is not an equal Jewish and Muslim character to the Holy Land.

Spoken like a true idiot. Jerusalem is very significant to all "God's People" and is considered Holy Land by the 3 major religions in the world, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. These 3 religious groups have connection the land since they came from one family, the family of Abraham.

Quote:
If there is only one Democratic state, the majority of the Palestinians will not be allowed to be part of that state, and will have to be deported elsewhere.

Ya, let's deport them up your ass. That's the solution.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 08:52 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:
There is not an equal Jewish and Muslim character to the Holy Land.

Spoken like a true idiot.

You get rather childish when people point out that reality contradicts what you've posted.

RST wrote:
Jerusalem is very significant to all "God's People" and is considered Holy Land by the 3 major religions in the world, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. These 3 religious groups have connection the land since they came from one family, the family of Abraham.

The only significance that Jerusalem has to Islam is that it is holy to another religion, and Muslims like to steal other people's religious sites.

RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Ya, let's deport them up your ass. That's the solution.

The solution is to simply keep bombing the Palestinians whenever they cause trouble.

If the Palestinians ever decide to try making peace, then they can have their own country. If they wait too long, it probably won't be based on 1967 borders, but even so, once they make peace they'll be able to set up a country on whatever land is left.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:17 am
@oralloy,
Au contraire idiot, you're the childish brat. By your incredulous pathetic reasoning where Jews have a claim to the land and have a right to the land because the-land-belonged-to-them-first shtick, it would exactly be the same as United States government being obliged to handing over control of America to the Native Americans because their ancestors once controlled this continent.
Remember that at one time, Jews were kicked out of Jerusalem by Europe because they were being slaughtered by the Europeans in the name of their religion, Christianity, to make Jerusalem a Christian city. If the Europeans really cared for the Jews they would have given them a place to live in Europe instead of putting them into a situation that they knew would turn volatile.

The more you talk, the more you're putting it out there how big of an idiot you really are, you worthless piece of right wing, gun hugging, mother *******, cock sucking, contradicting, son of a bitch.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:33 am
@RST,
Couldn't have spelled it out so clearly myself! Congrats and thanks.
BillRM

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 11:39 am
@RST,
Sorry there is not going to be any super state and the people of Israel is not going to form a country with people who been trying to kill their women and children for a few generations now.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 11:59 am
@BillRM,
Go back into your hole where you belong. Jews have killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around. Your brain has calcified to the point you can't see FACTS of the terrorist organization called the Zionists.

Quote:
Number of Deaths in the Israel-Palestine Conflict, 2000-2011:
Palestinians = 7,978, Israelis = 1,503 [\quote]

Number of fatalities from 1920-2012:
Palestinians = 90,785 Israelis = 3,721

No contest; your reality doesn't exist. Your sympathies for other humans is lacking.

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:12 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
Au contraire idiot, you're the childish brat.

Says the clown who erupts in a storm of childish name-calling when someone points out that reality contradicts what he has posted.

RST wrote:
By your incredulous pathetic reasoning where Jews have a claim to the land and have a right to the land because the-land-belonged-to-them-first shtick, it would exactly be the same as United States government being obliged to handing over control of America to the Native Americans because their ancestors once controlled this continent.

I think I see the problem here. You view "acknowledging reality" and "doing the right thing" as "incredulous pathetic reasoning".

RST wrote:
Remember that at one time, Jews were kicked out of Jerusalem by Europe because they were being slaughtered by the Europeans in the name of their religion, Christianity, to make Jerusalem a Christian city. If the Europeans really cared for the Jews they would have given them a place to live in Europe instead of putting them into a situation that they knew would turn volatile.

I'm pretty sure the Jews preferred to live in their own homeland instead of being given a country somewhere else.

RST wrote:
The more you talk, the more you're putting it out there how big of an idiot you really are, you worthless piece of right wing, gun hugging, mother *******, cock sucking, contradicting, son of a bitch.

Says the person who can't respond to reality in any way other than erupting in a storm of childish name-calling.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Couldn't have spelled it out so clearly myself! Congrats and thanks.

Quite true. You as well are never a source of anything enlightened or intelligent.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Jews have killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around.

Liar.
RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Says the clown who erupts in a storm of childish name-calling when someone points out that reality contradicts what he has posted.

If you can't find anything better to do than just always unknowingly contradict yourself, then go suck your own dick.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Jews preferred to live in their own homeland instead of being given a country somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure the Native Americans preferred to live in their own vast land currently called America instead of once being given a small plot of land set up as concentration camps where they were persecuted for just arriving there before American colonists arrived.
Ideally, Palestinians, like Jews should have the right to settle anywhere in the world, just as other national and religious groups do. If there is true peace, the Palestinians and Jewish rights to continue to reside in the West Bank should not be abrogated, just as Israel’s 1.3 million Arab citizens -mainly of Palestinian descent-will have the right to remain in Israel even if a Palestinian state is created based on the two state solution, which likely isn't going to come into fruition.

Quote:
I think I see the problem here. You view "acknowledging reality" and "doing the right thing" as "incredulous pathetic reasoning".

You should plead contemporary insanity for the **** you fling around here.

Quote:
Says the person who can't respond to reality in any way other than erupting in a storm of childish name-calling.

This is America damn it, I can call you whatever the hell I want, so **** you.

RST

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:39 pm
@oralloy,
I know you are. Thanks for being open about it.
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Jews have killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around.

CI meant,

Israel has killed more innocent men, women, and children than the other way around.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:09 pm
@oralloy,
The funny thing about you is you make all those charges without providing any refuting evidence to the contrary - just your bull **** opinion calling us "jew haters." That's not even close to "intelligent;" that's more like grade school bully without much content.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:15 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
If you can't find anything better to do than just always unknowingly contradict yourself, then go suck your own dick.

You can't show a single instance of me ever contradicting myself.

RST wrote:
You should plead contemporary insanity for the **** you fling around here.

You can't point to a single untrue thing I've ever said.

RST wrote:
oralloy wrote:

This is America damn it, I can call you whatever the hell I want, so **** you.

No one is denying your right to respond to reality with childish name-calling.

All I'm doing is refusing to take your silly rants seriously.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:18 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
I know you are. Thanks for being open about it.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sorry other then one soldier that went crazy and machine gun a group of Muslins at prayer there had been no cases that I am aware of Jews doing terror attacks on Muslins or targeting women and children.
0 Replies