God's Pet Peeves...

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:09 am
You think God created accountants?
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:26 am
Are you saying they're abominations, & that we can't eat them??
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:39 am
Yes, and no.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:57 am
Damn.

Mmm, unkosher accountant abominations...
..Unkosher accountant abominations dipped in seafood & bbq sauce ...(drool) Arrrrrr....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 04:06 pm
Dammit. You abominations have now reminded me that I haven't done my tax!!!!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 05:02 pm
Monger, the second part of you question was "Are you saying that we can't eat them?" My answer to that, for what my answer to anything is worth, is "No, I am not saying that we can't eat them."

I hope this makes your day a little better.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 05:15 pm
You're one sick puppy...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 05:26 pm
Well, y'know, can and should are different beasts altogether. I understand and share your concerns about the inherent health risks...
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:18 am
You may think that bit about not eating shrimp is a joke........but seriously, my mother will no longer eat shrimp. And she better not catch me eating it either.

Oh well, as long as I'm going to hell anyway. Please pass the red sauce.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:22 am
Just for the mins, what shrimp do you prefer, grey or pink?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 05:08 pm
Quote:
Just for the mins, what shrimp do you prefer, grey or pink?

does this mean this question is for the mins only? Orrrrr, does it mean, for the benefit of the mins, do I like gray or pink? In case it's the latter, I like pink best..........large please.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 05:28 pm
what really pisses me off, is that the bible tells us we can eat jumping insects, but damit, not a word about whether or not we can dipp the little wretches in chocolate or not!

I mean how to decide!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 10:05 pm
Quote:
I mean how to decide!!!

Chocolate shrimp............gag
0 Replies

boomom2

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:24 pm
Did anyone ever give any thought to the loaves and fishes thing? I mean, I always thought it was a little weird to have 5000 people waiting for dinner, and not think to consolidate things a little. Things would have gone a lot quicker if a disciple had just put the fishes inside the loaves with a little bit of mayo and lettuce before letting Jesus do the "feed the multitude" thing.

Wonder if they had chocolate covered ants for dessert?
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 11:03 pm
BoGoWo wrote:
what really pisses me off, is that the bible tells us we can eat jumping insects, but damit, not a word about whether or not we can dipp the little wretches in chocolate or not!

I mean how to decide!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

BoGoWo, you're going to have to use your own disgression on this. For my part, I think that the chocolate overpowers the delicate aromas ot the insects. I sometimes dip the little ones, because it's an excuse to eat chocolate, but i think the big ones should be eated chocolate-less, insects are the tastiest treat available you know , you wouldn't want to waste them/.

Trust me on this, I'm a student so of course I've had to eat an insect or two for the protein (although I'd eat them anyhow) .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 10:12 pm
I MISS MONGER!!!!!
0 Replies