Tonight's Presidential Candidate Debate...

RABEL222

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:44 pm
@revelette,
I know. Watch it more than regular tv.
sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:57 pm
@RABEL222,
OK, so what's up with this?

No notes or cribsheets allowed at the debate. Handkerchiefs are allowed.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 01:03 pm
@sozobe,
Handkerchiefs are allowed.

http://i.imgur.com/sN1hL.png
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 01:03 pm
@sozobe,
(Actually now that I've watched it a couple of times I think it's a handkerchief. If not, it couldn't be a very useful crib sheet, it's pretty small.)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 01:39 pm
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/10/4/1349378293114/05102012-Steve-Bell-002.jpg
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 06:31 am
http://bobcesca.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/conThanksgiving.jpg

PBS funding is 1% of 1% of the US Budget, the US Military funding is estimated to be 40% of the US Budget--which one does Romney propose to cut to bring the budget into balance?

Rap

0 Replies

anna9

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 02:39 am
@Foofie,
I think Obama is good.Who do you guys voting for?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 08:40 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I wonder if the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is going to call this cartoonist. Once this hits the Arab street we're bound to have Muslim riots round two.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 08:41 am
@maxdancona,
When did I write that he's a Muslim, a Kenyan, a terrorist, or a child?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 08:45 am
@sozobe,
Just can't believe the Big O got trounced by Romney without the latter cheating? I suppose that in addition to using his hanky as a crib sheet he arranged to have lithium put in Obama's water.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:05 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I wonder if the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is going to call this cartoonist. Once this hits the Arab street we're bound to have Muslim riots round two.

Why? Bin Laden only matters to a tiny terrorist core. Most Moslems are relieved he's gone.

But why bother with reason now when you've relied on prejudice and hysteria most of your life?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:30 am
@izzythepush,
The rioters in Egypt were chanting "We are Osama," and they hoisted the al-Qaida flag. Whether or not they represent Muslims or even Egyptians in general they represent the rioters and that's who the General was worried about.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
They were expressing a lot of frustration about being screwed by the USA over the past few years.

The Mubarak dictatorship did nothing for the Egyptian people, but it did allow America to outsource torture.

You like to portray all Moslems as extremists and terrorists because that justifies your bigotry and prejudice, and you'd rather bury your head in the sand than face the ugly truth about yourself.
farmerman

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

Just can't believe the Big O got trounced by Romney without the latter cheating
Yeh but Thurston did lie alot and thats cheating isnt it?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, izzy...once again you are jumping to conclusions that suit your prejudices.
farmerman

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:40 pm
@farmerman,
I unerstand that Romney's code name by the Secret Service is "Javelin",(A piece of **** AMC car that tried to be a muscle carbut was just another AMC failure.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:43 pm
@farmerman,
Not surprisingly we don't seem to agree on what is a lie and who is lying, but even if Mitt did lie as much as you think, it was only fair considering how often Obama does, and I know you guys are all about fairness, so I would expect you to feel a little good about the debate.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You're the one that's been doing that, I've just pointed it out to you.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
" but even if Mitt did lie as much as you think, it was only fair considering how often Obama does"

bwahahahahaha.

the thought for the day.

how scary is that...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:45 pm
@farmerman,
Gosh, that hasn't been posted a hundred times before. Still hoping it gets a laugh?
0 Replies