why is it so hard to catch on the hints from females?

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:27 am
I had a lot of opportunities but didn't know because I am not good with hints from females or opportunities to take them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,535 • Replies: 30

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:29 am
Join the crowd.

Best thing to do is to ask what they mean when they say something.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:32 am
@cornelljdav,
How do you know if you've had a Lot of opportunities so?.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:36 am
@PUNKEY,
yeah you right. I can do that.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:38 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I realize it once its to late or start thinking harder about what happens. like my other post, just know I messed up and missed out so much its not even worth trynna figure out why.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:49 am
Nail 'em as soon as you see 'em . . . than these problems won't crop up.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:56 am
@Setanta,
thats a problem because its either to late or I never notice.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 07:58 am
@cornelljdav,
These must high speed women you're meeting.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:02 am
@eurocelticyankee,
high speed? maybe but then again you never know
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:19 am
Start listening for hints.
Start looking for looks.

Start making a few SUBTLE hints and looks of your own.

No sense in making the women do all the work.

But try listening first, they'll be stunned by the attention.

Joe(at least some of them will be.)Nation

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:22 am
@Joe Nation,
thanks, Iisten but don't look. guess I gotta do both
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:33 am
@cornelljdav,
Here's a suggestion: Stop staring at her tits. Embarrassed

If you stop staring at her body and fantasizing, the hints sink in quicker.
jcboy

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:36 am
@cornelljdav,
Wasn’t hard for me. Not hard at all!
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:36 am
@Ragman,
yeah that's odd you say that but I make strong eye contact so I can't agree my focus is on her breast. I do agree it cab sink in quicker if I just focused even more on her words
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:40 am
@cornelljdav,
I'm kidding with you ... trying humor ... a little levity. After all, shouldn't dating be fun? It's not supposed to be like making a career pursuit.

Here's a thought based on your previous posting: you seem to over-think things. Try lightening up a lot. Show yourself and the lady-of-choice a good time. You can't do that with all that stuff in your head. Listen to her words...watch her face...her body language. Learn about body language. You should not be swapping brain dumps. Body postures, gestures and eye placement is a language you really need to understand. Let's say it's over 75% of the communication. Missing something?

BTW, you wrote that you typed your first entry on A2K ... that long non-breaking paragraph - on a phone? Dude? Really?
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:45 am
@jcboy,
hahaha. Cracked me up.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:49 am
@Ragman,
its cool, I understand what you saying but how can I over think it if its all real signs that she likes me? I mean it was for purpose of my own that's why I over thought about it because there was so much I had try to understand. yeah I typed it on my phone but it had to get copied as one whole thing because I didn't wanna re type it when I prolly should have, but how I see it some people will still understand it and others won't which will lead to them nagging me about it, but its cool.
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:57 am
@cornelljdav,
It's mighty crowded in your head, huh? Neutral Rolling Eyes

You won't stop over-thinking this so I'll just suggest what I have so far and wish you well.

I'm all for simplicity. Try verifying what is going on by asking your friend what she feels.

Simplify... and verify.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 09:06 am
@Ragman,
nah its not hahaha. I got you on that simplify and verify. hopefully things don't make her upset because I don't want her to know I wanna know if she wants to be with me before I find out ahead of time if she wants to be with me before I ask if she has feelings for me. I suppose its only right to do so because its something that can either be said or left alone. it will be nice for her to like me more than a friend and me knowing that before I ask, but I have to stop all this sense I got my answer.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 09:55 pm
@cornelljdav,
Stop it.

Just be.

I think you first need to be ok with yourself and instead your are sounding like a self windmill.

Take some time to like yourself, but don't rush that. None of us are perfect - that is not the object. Learn who you are.

Work on talking to others because you are interested in what they think, and give it a rest on what they might think about you.