What do women really want in a man?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:00 pm
All this talk of hair removal from the genitalia area caused me to pause. I wondered what you people were talking about. I decided to take a look, to see if I needed a trim.

Pretty bad down there.

It looks like the aerial view of a bald guy fighting his way through a rain forest.

I'm gonna run out to the tool shed and grab my hedge clippers.

Be right back.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:07 pm
Noooooooooooooooo, Gus stop, I recommend a professional. After the turtle, Shocked we don't want any more incidents....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:10 pm
Don't do it, gus!! Shocked
And I'm sure you're not one to slavishly follow fashion trends, so why not creat one of your own?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:19 pm
Too late. I did it. I'm actually quite handy with a hedge clippers and I created quite an interesting topiary. I left some on either side of the "bald guy" creating a look of Sampson being chained to the pillars.

I'm drawing in the facial features right now with a magic marker.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:24 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:26 pm
Damn! I didn't realize it until just now, but the bald guy now looks just like msolga's avatar.

I have this demonic cat staring up at me.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:28 pm
Laughing Gus, you're SO funny! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:33 pm
I thought Gus had cut, um, his little bald guy off before....

Waxing vs sugaring - I think I use a sugaring wax. Could there be a middle ground?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:38 pm
That ain't a demonic cat! That's our beloved li'l Felix.

An Oz invention....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:47 pm
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:AfpQr3PRploJ:www.emf.net/~psb/mr-happy.gif
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 03:01 am
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:MBrcBYjkwbgJ:www.tvparty.com/bgifs5/billhead.jpg

Mr. Bill
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 03:01 am
Oh wait. Wrong forum! *L*
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 02:08 pm
laser is the way to go
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 02:20 pm
beebo: Depends on a lot of things. From what I recall hearing about laser, the best results are on those with pale skin and dark hair. The more pigment in the skin, the less effective. Or maybe it had to do with some sort of scarring of more highly pigmented skin. I'm not absolutely certain since I'm going by memory here and my memory sucks! *L*
0 Replies

agility girl

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:00 pm
Re: What do women really want in a man?
kickycan wrote:
I am pretty sure I'm the perfect man, but I just wanted to get some feedback to make absolutely certain. So let's hear it, ladies!

If you are that stuck up and self involved to think that your perfect then you are definately NOT!!!

Women want someone sho truely listens to them, not someone who's too wrapped up in his own thoughts to give a damn. Women want someone who treats them with respect, defference, affection. Someone who thinks of their happiness before his own. Someone who loves them for who they are and wouldn't think to change them. Someone who they can laugh with, and who will never laugh at them.

There are very few men like this, and you are certainly not one of them!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:02 pm
um what do women realy want in a man? My first guess would be a wife.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:08 pm
Now there's an idea..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:15 pm
agility_girl wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I am pretty sure I'm the perfect man, but I just wanted to get some feedback to make absolutely certain. So let's hear it, ladies!

If you are that stuck up and self involved to think that your perfect then you are definately NOT!!!

Women want someone sho truely listens to them, not someone who's too wrapped up in his own thoughts to give a damn. Women want someone who treats them with respect, defference, affection. Someone who thinks of their happiness before his own. Someone who loves them for who they are and wouldn't think to change them. Someone who they can laugh with, and who will never laugh at them.

There are very few men like this, and you are certainly not one of them!!

Er - I think Kicky was just sorta kiddin', Agility Girl....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:26 am
agility_girl wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I'm not that stuck up and self involved. I was being facetious.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:29 am
Hmm...must digress...what do facetious and abstemious have in common?
0 Replies