What do women really want in a man?

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:23 pm
Just this evening Gus. Although....if you've been downing those mushrooms...hard to say what it is you see! Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:24 pm
I see what I want to see, and, frankly, that's the image I have of you.

Sorry.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:25 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=the+manogram/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep2003/Manogram.jpg
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fleees, skairt fer her life!*
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:27 pm
aaaaaaahhhh!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:29 pm
That looks like it might be fun!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:29 pm
colorbook: *LOL* But also painful! Then again...what am I saying! *LMAO* (My Mom refers to mammograms as "the big squeeze". *grin*)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:30 pm
Guys'd just throw a little ky in that thing and be good to go....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:33 pm
Caprice, very funny!!! But let's see if we can do this without outside help, shall we? I know it's a tough question, but I think we can do it.

For my part, here is a partial list of things that I think most men would want in a woman.

1. An appreciation of the finer things in life. These include loud rock music, beer, and lesbians.

2. The good sense to be attracted to me even when I'm wearing my favorite multi-stained, ripped underwear with so many holes that it looks like fishnet.

3. Free-spiritedness. A woman who can dance with no inhibitions, and isn't afraid to do it naked.

4. Curves in all the right places

5. The consideration to refrain from asking non-sports related questions while I'm watching the playoffs, dammit!

6. Yankee season tickets

I'm sure I'll think up some more, but for now, that's a good start, I think.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:34 pm
This rapid-fire, multiple-post thing is most exhilarating.

littlek is proving to be a most formidable opponent!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:58 pm
kickycan wrote:
2. The good sense to be attracted to me even when I'm wearing my favorite multi-stained, ripped underwear with so many holes that it looks like fishnet.

Good sense would ask the question, why bother wearing ANY undies if they have THAT many holes? Laughing
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:59 pm
Be afraid littlek! VERY afraid! I'm just glad I'm not you right now....I would hate to be the one getting Gus all exhilarated! Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 12:01 am
Okay, maybe I was exaggerating about the holes. But Caprice, you still haven't answered the question. What do YOU want in a man?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 12:13 am
Well...that's not an easy question...I thought I knew when I was younger...then I realized I didn't...then as I got older, I thought, again, I knew what I wanted...and recently I realized that I didn't....the best answer I can give is "I'll know him when I see him"...*L* I do know a few things I suppose...I want the ideal -- I want a soulmate...is there such a thing? I don't know, I hope for it though. And someone I am attracted to...that doesn't mean he has to be attractive in the broadest sense of appeal, because I've been attracted to guys that my friends have given me the "she likes HIM???" look. *heh* Uhmmm...non-smoker, confident without being arrogant...intelligent...be romantic but not mushy...and one whose sexual interests mesh with my own.

Probably not quite the answer you were looking for, but there it is! Smile

You shoulda watched 20/20 tonight. They called it Women, Sex and Satisfaction. Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 10:14 am
caprice wrote:
Be afraid littlek! VERY afraid! I'm just glad I'm not you right now....I would hate to be the one getting Gus all exhilarated! Shocked

Gustavratzenhofer getting exhilarated? Shocked

Okay, I'm outta here........
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 10:19 am
Oh my....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 10:31 am
soserene wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Soserene, I'm not married. *a chorus of harps swell* Oh sweet mystery of life I've finally found you! Laughing

Uh, by the way, you don't have anything against living in a harem, do you?

The more the merrier lol

THIS is what men want Smile
0 Replies

kayla

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 10:43 am
Awhike back I read an article about setting down wants and don't wants for a fictious mate in your daytimer. This gal wrote down all the things she wanted in a guy in her daytimer rather than her journal. When she would meet a new guy, she'd put him through her "check list." Eventually, she met someone who hit 98% and married him. For many years I was under the illusion that most women wanted the same things in a man. Wrong!!Or at least what they say and do are two different things. The women I know sit around yakking about what they want in a guy and then change their minds when they meet someone who doesn't fart and belch at the same time. A check list might be a good idea, but you have to be honest about following through.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 12:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
soserene wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Soserene, I'm not married. *a chorus of harps swell* Oh sweet mystery of life I've finally found you! Laughing

Uh, by the way, you don't have anything against living in a harem, do you?

The more the merrier lol

THIS is what men want Smile

What...men want women to tell them things that they (the women) know will never happen in their lifetime? *heh*
0 Replies