What do women really want in a man?

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:33 am
Quilt.

Continental quilt.

As for hair anywhere in nether regions, all is well and fine for me.

Only - handle-bar moustaches - in fact, almost any moustache, unless accompanied by a beard - ewwwwww.

And sideboards!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Again, should I meet a lovely man with such things, I would over come this feeling......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 11:02 am
Caprice, yeah, I was talking about pubic hair, and the reason I asked is because I have a married friend who is always telling me how great it is. He and his wife love the way it feels and the way it looks. I don't know why I was being shy when I asked . . . maybe it's because I'm a little intimidated by that damn bunny.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 12:54 pm
Kicky, it's very liberating. I prefer a bare floor... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 12:56 pm
To each his own kickycan. What works for them, might not work for someone else. You seem like the adventerous type though. Why not try waxing? *evil laughter*

As for blaming it on the bunny....hmmmm....intimidated? No...methinks you just want to be able to keep on the good side of all wimmins here....in case an opportunity arises....I'm pretty good at determining how horndogs think! Razz
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 12:57 pm
Ceili wrote:

A bare floor? Is that what they're calling it these days?

Very Happy
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:04 pm
It is sans carpet.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:05 pm
Oh and here I was thinking you meant the uh, "waxed" version. *LOL* Silly me! Wink
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:36 pm
Ceili wrote:

caprice wrote:
You seem like the adventerous type. Why not try waxing? *evil laughter*

I have tried it . . . sort of. Not waxing, but shaving. And I didn't go all the way to "bare floor". I knicked myself in a very sensitive area, and decided to just trim the hedges at that point. I'm sure I'll try that bare floor thing at some point though, since everyone raves about how great it is.

caprice wrote:
As for blaming it on the bunny....hmmmm....intimidated? No...methinks you just want to be able to keep on the good side of all wimmins here....in case an opportunity arises....I'm pretty good at determining how horndogs think! Razz

You are a wise woman, Caprice.
0 Replies

katya8

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:25 pm
I want tight, well-worn jeans.....Western boots......lots of hair on a slim body (men are supposed to have hairy surfaces!)......a very high IQ......a beautiful smile......very little aggression, and lots of s-i-l-e-n-c-e......<P> Yummy.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:32 pm
kickycan wrote:
Not waxing, but shaving. ... I knicked myself in a very sensitive area, and decided to just trim the hedges at that point.

Waxing would prevent the nicks from happening. *grins* Tell me what happens if you do...every excruciating detail. *LMAO* I recommend a professional for waxing...or you may end up uh....*L*

kickycan wrote:
You are a wise woman, Caprice.

Thanks for the complement, but as I said....I know how horndogs think! Don't know how much wisdom is in there. Very Happy
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:50 pm
I prefer sugaring, no ripping or burning.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:03 pm
dlowan wrote:
I love Kurt Vonnegut in a man......

Oh so do I, dlowan! So irresistible & so rare! <sigh>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:04 pm
And here's the Kurt Vonnegut link for anyone whose interested.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5928
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:06 pm
I've never done sugaring. I had something that ya heat up in the microwave that was made of sugar. For me it wasn't any different than wax...with the exception of the rinse off....wax bit sticking to your skin are awful to remove...this stuff just rinsed away easily with warm water. Smile
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:16 pm
It doesn't tear the skin.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:36 pm
I never had skin tearing as a problem....exactly. My first attempt at doing a bikini wax on my own gave me bruises aplenty and pain that I never wanted to duplicate again!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:37 pm
But more to the point Ceili, what is the process? Ingredients?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:48 pm
Molten sugar, like a really thick maple sugar, cooled to just above skin temperature, a strip, no a blob is smeared over a small area, then a woman with strong biceps peels the sugar back rapidly, yanking out all the hairs. I hurts like you wouldn't believe, Shocked but it doesn't stick or pull at your skin, which wax can do. Eventually the pain lessons and re-growth becomes sparser, but I wouldn't give the whole body a go, all in one day, for a good long while.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:52 pm
Shocked <shudder>
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 08:00 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies