Can a guy have sex with someone else but love someone else?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 03:28 pm
@mollie1111,
Quote:
What in there can you see that ticks your boxes in your current relationship and what doesn't you know, pro's and cons.

Aha Smile But, you don't want to let us know having looked at your list then mine, what you could agree that is occuring and what isn't to what I said. We are purely trying to let you know that no one owns you, therefore has the right to tell you what you can and can't do.

As for him sleeping with someone, again, you have to believe why he did it, but more so UNDERSTAND why he did it, given you two weren't together, in order to move past it.
mollie1111

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 09:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes i gathered all that, and i do forgive and i am trying to move on and heal over it. But just because we were broken up doesn't mean anything as far as my feelings i still feel betrayed even tho he didnt cheat and we weren't together i guess in my opinion if u love someone broken up or not u cant have sex just like that but that is just how i am maybe others are different from me. But im just going on he said he knew his feelings were still there just not strong until we started seeing, talking again but thank u for everything i really appreciate this conversation
ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:07 pm
@mollie1111,
This is all in your mind. I don't mean that as mean, just what it is.
mollie1111

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Your probably possibly right
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:59 pm
@mollie1111,
Hi Mollie.

I do understand. I also think honestly, you both are young. You are meant to experience life, enjoy life.. Marriage, being with one person for the rest of your life, faithfully is a dang long time if you start at 17, or 20.. Alot of people get Divorced because they felt they missed their youth.

Your feelings maybe hurt but if he was faithful before, and now and always within a relationship, you are doing mighty good. Imagine all those girls that are cheated on whilst "in" a relationship? I think you should always look at the positives not the negatives. Negatives make you have doubts and fabricate things, they also create such a drift that no relationship can survive. Ever. And, constantly at him over it, reminding him eventually will push him away.

Think of the positives, hanging out with you again made him realise that he missed you and didn't want to be with someone else.

Youth is hard to get through but after that, pftttt piece of cake.... Smile
mollie1111

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 12:43 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes i guess u r very right. Thank you so much for guidance and helping me i really appreciate it a lot! U have definitely helped me. God bless you!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:48 am
@mollie1111,
IDK honey, I'm a middle age witch Smile You are welcome but come back when you feel things are where you want them to be, you are so happy and you know exactly who you are and what you want, and say hi, I'd appreciate that Smile

mollie1111

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Okay sounds great!" Thank u so much Smile!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 07:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I have said before, love is a result.

It has just about nothing to do with infatuation.
mollie1111

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks!
the prince

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 11:10 pm
@mollie1111,
And just to lighten the mood. Yes, it is possible for a guy to do that. I mean look at me, I love myself the most but I hardly ever have sex with me.
mollie1111

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 11:17 pm
@the prince,
lol that was funny
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:20 pm
Sorry Molly - but what he did during the 2 months you were broken up is NONE of your business. You were wrong to try and find out what he did during that time and he was foolish to tell you everything.

Unless there is a health issue or that other girl is pg., you need to leave this thought at the back door and move on to really deciding if you want to be with this guy. (It sounds like there are other issues you need to deal with)

You have allowed his actions when you were no longer a couple to cloud your relationship with him and I don't see you letting it go enough to build a future.

Get over it, get even or get out.
0 Replies