Can a guy have sex with someone else but love someone else?

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 01:21 pm
@contrex,
whatever idiot
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 02:03 pm
@mollie1111,
mollie1111 wrote:
he wont even allow for me to have guy friends, or talk to guys so i could imainge if i had done what he done, broke up or not.

what kind of foolishness is this?

it really doesn't sound like either of you is prepared to be in an adult relationship
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 03:23 pm
@mollie1111,
Honestly, Mollie I've taken the kind response but don't think that the others have taken a nasty response, it's called tough love. And, I agree with alot of what they have stated to you. You need to re-read it a few times and have a good think.

Quote:
but he isnt bothered or upset about anything
Yes he is, he cried.

Quote:
he wont even allow for me to have guy friends, or talk to guys

Does he have a reason for this? Or was this stated to you by him, from day one.

Quote:
he lied and wasnt honest with me.
Mollie, you've come onto a Forum and been advised by 3 at least, different people if not 4, why he could have decided not to immediately tell you but ultimately did in the end. Did any of those answers/replies ring true, did you ask him? Or are you ignoring those and still just writing your anger down over and over?

contrex

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 04:08 pm
@mollie1111,
mollie1111 wrote:

whatever idiot

Screw you; at least I'm not the slave dog of some dickweed guy who cheats on her. If you were my girlfriend I'd cheat on you just for the hell of it with every obese welfare mom in the project.

0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes i have read it over a few times and i do understand im not trying to act like im all innocent over here. But i wrote on here because i am upset and i am hurting and he isnt because i didnt do anything to make him feel this way, like he did me i keep thinking in the back of my head what if he would have just told me when i first asked, and that way i would have had the chance to walk away cause we were already broken up and had been and i was use to him not being in my life. & instead he waited 5 months later, the only reason i think he admitted to it was because i knew he hung out with this woman thats it cause that is all he told me, and when i messaged her asking he told me like asap after he found out i messaged her, i guess he wanted to be the first one to tell me instead of her. & yeah i do see why he lied but it doesnt make it right i dont think this will ever happen again i just dont know how to go on cause everyday i think of it and get angry,mad,sad, and then im okay with it. & he is a jealous guy ive never done anything to make him this way he is the type of guy when he is in a relationship he shouldnt talk to girls even if they are just friends or have any girls in his contacts or any girls on social networks and expects the same from me that is just the way he is?
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes it might be foolishness, but he is the jealous type and thinks that a guy cant be a friend with a girl cause he said all the guys that wanna talk to me just want a piece. and maybe were not if you read in the beginning we are young.
jkalcober

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:17 pm
i think its ok.. its diff what your heart tells you... and what your boner does..
mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:21 pm
Yes i do love him but i feel like one day i want to forget it and we can move on cause he didnt cheat we didnt even talk for like 2 months, and then part of me is like how could u do this and want to be done? But its not about winning and sides and getting revenge.
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:21 pm
@jkalcober,
Lol okay
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:23 pm
That was my point from day one, but he said he thought we were done it wasnt until we started hanging out he got all his feelings back for me and wanted another try he said he kept lookin at like my facebook and loved my posts and i didnt try and make him jealous i didnt add guys and post slutty pictures like he thought i would do if we ever broke up just to be spiteful.
0 Replies

jkalcober

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:24 pm
if you become loyal to yur partner, can you promise him that you will not admire other people??,, its somewhat like that.. you only admire the one you love
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:28 pm
Exactly we have talked about it a lot, and decided to work past it and yes we are together now, we were together for 5 months and they were great besides the fact i didnt know about this girl, but the 5 months we were together were great. this happened with them like 7 months ago but i just found out like 2 months ago.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:30 pm
@mollie1111,
Being young, you may not know about one of the ways of the world, that controlling guys usually only get more controlling. I consider this a dangerous situation.

I gather we are culturally different, but I ask you, why would you want to be controlled like that? You like sex? Most of us do. Ok, many. There are other people out there who would think trying to rein you in from even talking with men is fanatically stupid.

Move along unless you want to be a bird in a cage.
mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:30 pm
Right i know how you feel
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:33 pm
NOOOO
0 Replies

mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Well i respect how he feels and its not like i want to talk to other guys anyways so im not really worried about it but i do get what u are saying.
mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:35 pm
I mean i guess you are right. I just dont want to be fooled i dont think this will happen again if it does im deff done i wont allow myself to be treated like that. But is it even possible to forgive and have a happy relationship after something like this has happened?
mollie1111

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:37 pm
Yes but its a small town everyone knows everyone, and he just dont like it because everyone that writes me wants to hang or makes sexual marks too me not sounding all conceited like i have 2 guy friends he dont mind because they are like geeky if that makes sense without being mean lol.
0 Replies

jkalcober

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 11:47 pm
so sad
ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 12:56 am
@mollie1111,
You don't want to talk to men, they are half of humanity.

No, you do not get what I am saying.