my bestfriend had sex with my ex which one should i be mad at?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:39 pm
@Joe Nation,
He sent her to have a shower, promising something.. Telling her he'd kick her friend out as soon as she was out... Maybe he promised her chocolate pudding? Not sure..

Then he couldn't get the visuals out of his head, although they nearly caused a plumbing problem... So, he decided that her best friend was a better memory which really sucks because, she does big time. To do that to her friend.. And, so she should now be the OP's biggest EX... Followed by her ex... Without any S's about it.
Eva

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Adelaide?! I must have misunderstood. Your description made it sound like you live in the countryside. So, are you a friend of dlowan?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:22 pm
@Eva,
I didn't know she lived in Adelaide Smile

Don't think I have really been here long enough to get to know everyone yet.....
Eva

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh yes! She's definitely someone you'll want to know! She's been telling us about Adelaide for years. What a small world!!!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:31 pm
@Eva,
Smile I think I may "now that I recall" have read a couple of posts regarding that.. I love this place and getting to know everyone. I've met one Adeladian so another would be great... or more..

PS Hope you like cats? Mine is on your thread, thank you for inviting me Smile
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 06:56 pm
@mickyw15,
For a troll, I shall give a proper trollish response.
Or it may be the truth....

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1205/anger-management-anger-dog-cat-think-demotivational-posters-1336966264.jpg
0 Replies

rrobinson2

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 04:36 pm
@mickyw15,
Anger is generally a wasted emotion. Personally, i'd kick em both to the curb and find new friends! But don't wast your emotions on them, they are not worth it...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
He sent her to have a shower, promising something.. Telling her he'd kick her friend out as soon as she was out... Maybe he promised her chocolate pudding? Not sure..

Then he couldn't get the visuals out of his head, although they nearly caused a plumbing problem... So, he decided that her best friend was a better memory which really sucks because, she does big time. To do that to her friend.. And, so she should now be the OP's biggest EX... Followed by her ex... Without any S's about it.
In that context, what do " S's " mean ???

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Well, it was made up by me.
Quote:
Followed by her ex...
Without any S's about it.

Spells SEX
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:32 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank u.

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:12 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You are welcome, I do have a warped sense of humor sometimes David... Smile
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
You are welcome,
I do have a warped sense of humor sometimes David... Smile
It happens to the best of us, F.S.

David
0 Replies

flyhighsky

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 04:10 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe, i agree with your opinion completely !Yes ,neither are worth another moment of one person. Let the past be the past,forget it and make a great step forward: being colourful life ahead...
0 Replies

braveheartz2

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 11:30 pm
@mickyw15,
Friends like this, who needs enemies! Apparently, they both thought more about screwing than you. You can't trust either one of these whores. If they will do this, there is no telling what else they may do.
0 Replies

braveheartz2

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 11:36 pm
@mickyw15,
Sounds like these friends are either wild friends or they are not trustworthy. Don't be mad at all, be glad that you found out how these friends of yours really are. With friends like them, who needs enemies.
0 Replies

braveheartz2

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 11:39 pm
@Joe Nation,
I agree with Joe, get away from them. I realize what kind of friends you have and keep them at a distance and never trust them again.
0 Replies

engpvu

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 05:55 pm
@mickyw15,
Dump them both and don't look back.
milimi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 03:34 am
@mickyw15,
You have to leave both of them and build news relationships with moral persons.
0 Replies

milimi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 03:38 am
@mickyw15,
To solve your anger, see a psy to help you, to get objectivity and energy.
0 Replies

milimi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 03:41 am
@mickyw15,
You are better than them both and you deserve better than them both.

0 Replies