my bestfriend had sex with my ex which one should i be mad at?

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:38 am
@Eva,
Tulsa is indeed a very nice city, and so green. We were only driving through Tulsa on our trip from NY to CA by car, but I remember that I was so taken back by the lush greenery and impressed that you had an international airport there.

Oklahoma City in comparison was a dump.
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:57 am
@CalamityJane,
But it's a trap. CJ !
After spending three years in Scorched Earth, West Texas, I drove North (suddenly free of the US military), and you're so right, Oklahoma City is a bland set of brown and beige buildings, but TULSA(!), Tulsa was an island of green, sudden and fresh to my eyes!

(and this was in February).

I stopped to visit friends, one offered me a job for the summer, I took it.

I stayed twenty-five years.

Eva forgot to mention that, interspersed by some of the dumbest people on the planet, Tulsans are the biggest hearted, most loyal, most creative, most endearing folks a human could ever hope to know.

I think they were holding me for a ransom never paid.

Or maybe (what an ego) they got paid,

Joe(and sent it back)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:06 am
Hey . . . let's get this thread back on topic . . .

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:40 am
@Setanta,
You're right.

And I'm not going to mention that the guy singing that song is married to this girl:
http://www.celebritiesheight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Paulina-Porizkova.jpg

Joe(both lovely people)Nation
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 02:02 pm
@CalamityJane,
Wait! Wait! I just saw this...

CalamityJane wrote:

Tulsa is indeed a very nice city, and so green. We were only driving through Tulsa on our trip from NY to CA by car, but I remember that I was so taken back by the lush greenery and impressed that you had an international airport there.

Oklahoma City in comparison was a dump.

I agree. I was born and raised in OKC, but never lived there a single day as an adult. Tulsa is also an international seaport. Did you know that? (I'm not making it up. Barges bypass New Orleans, go up the Mississippi and Arkansas Rivers, and go through customs just east of town at our Port of Catoosa. More than 13 million tons of cargo per year. Patrolled by the U.S. Coast Guard.)

No, Joe, we never got the ransom money. They said we had to come to NYC to collect it. Laughing
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:29 pm
No, Joe, we never got the ransom money. They said we had to come to NYC to collect it.

It's up here on the roof deck.

Joe(do you and your sweetie want red or white)Nation
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:25 pm
@Joe Nation,
White, thank you....

uh, WAIT! It's a TRAP!!!

I see it now. They sent you to Oklahoma for 25 years to lure us back east! Okies would never suspect! Twenty-five years is practically forever here...hell, we've only been a state about 100 years...but 25 years is nothing to you guys.

Well, it's not gonna work. My ancestors left Ireland in the 1800s and went to NYC, but they were so desperate to leave there, they were willing to go to work building a railroad halfway across the continent. I shudder to think of how bad it must be there.

E(all those tired, poor, huddled masses...)va

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:28 pm
@Eva,
I'm one of those Aussies, Ms Eva Smile I live in South Australia, up South.. I live in what looks like a little cottage, white with plants and trees sweeping all the way around, over looking wet lands.. 5 minutes away is the sea. 10 minutes away are historic old towns, wineries and old fashioned shops.. Much better for me, than living in a city, though I love going to Melbourne and Sydney for that Smile
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
That sounds like a great place to be! How far away from Melbourne & Sydney are you? Does it take a long time to get there for things you need?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Do you live in or near Adelaide? I was there in August of last year, and enjoyed that part of Australia. Even visited the Barossa Wine Country and drink some good Shiraz. Even enjoyed visiting Ned's "home" in Melbourne.
roger

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:56 pm
@Eva,
Yeah, I lived in Catoosa before there was a Port of Catoosa. My daddy-in-law to be owned the mobile home park I lived in when I first started classes at Spartan School of Aeronautics. He'd push a Push for our Port bumper sticker on anybody who owned a car - maybe anyone who owned a bicycle.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:35 pm
Could we please go back to discussing how two people could get in on in a kitchen without 1) making enough noise to disturb anyone else in the house and 2) be dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag once the deed was done?

Joe(Okay. Ready)Nation
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:07 pm
@Joe Nation,
1) Well, if they lived next to the Port of Catoosa, they could time it so their orgasms coincided with the blasts on the foghorns the barges make to signal they're ready to dock. Then nobody else in the house could hear them,

and...

2) Anybody who would live within sounding distance of the Port of Catoosa would definitely be dumb enough.

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep everybody happy here.

(tap, tap, tap)

It isn't working, is it.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:20 pm
@Eva,
Really? Some of us have lived in some odd places.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:22 pm
@Eva,
Keep trying, I'm cheering up myself.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah, like me and Catoosa, Oklahoma.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 09:50 pm
@roger,
my point
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:08 am
@Joe Nation,
Do it on a bed of chocolate pudding. When questioning, blame Bill Cosby.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:31 pm
@Eva,
Adelaide is its own Town...Smile We describe, North, South, East, West as in where abouts we live within Adelaide. I love South because it's close to the beach and also close to the hills, so the best of both worlds.

I have shops 5 minutes away, anything I need Smile

Melbourne or Sydney is IDK 1.5hrs by plane to 2hrs.. We tend to do that yearly as it's not expensive to hop on a plane.

Adelaide is the City of Churches.. More of a Country Town in my opinion no where near as big as Melbourne or Sydney, or arty farty as they are, but I still call it home and wouldn't move.. Mmmm maybe I would move to QLD, that's tropical, warm and inviting Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sorry, read this after Smile In Adelaide, up South... Barossa is a couple of hours away, where I live, we go to McLarenVale, that's 10 minutes up the road, with all the winerys and stylish restaurants, modern and old.. Beautiful old township.. I'm a white girl, but David loves his Reds. I visited Ned's home in Melbourne darn small wasn't it! Smile Now I want to ask you where you live lols.. Which has nothing to do with the thread but I think the OP has enough answers to come to a conslusion Smile
0 Replies