How many queers are on this forum?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 10:52 pm
@CalamityJane,
I used to know a psychiatrist acquaintance (who I thought was woopsie) who helped at prisons, I think with a book in mind.
I don't know if Aidan is talking real or if you folks are. She is the one there.
Listening to her could be a start.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 10:55 pm
@CalamityJane,
So people who talk are in lonely mental trouble?

Well, that will keep away others from talking.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 11:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Read what I said, osso...."a simple yes or no question"....
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 11:13 pm
@the prince,
Prince G! You're finally here! Take me away from this place!!!

Let's go find some men who will give us solace (or whatever it is they're calling it tonight.)

I thought you would never get here!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 11:27 pm
@CalamityJane,
where?
link, please. I don't want to dig..
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 11:30 pm
@Eva,
Eva gorgeous, you know me. I never "come" in a hurry !!!

How is that gorgeous butler of yrs? Is he still single? Wink most of the men out he seem to attached........ Sad
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 11:58 pm
@the prince,
Yes, Jacques is still single. But...and I do hate to tell you this...he is not gay. Don't cry. CJ and Montana and Chai and all the other ladies would have killed me if I'd hired someone that gorgeous who was gay. It just takes all the fun out of flirting. And we can't have that now, can we!

The Wine Cellar has been closed for a couple of years since Sophie left to work on a cruise ship on the Rhine. If I could find another decent chef/caterer, I'd be tempted to open it back up again. Any ideas?

ossobuco

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 12:14 am
@Eva,
those ladies would have killed you?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:08 am
@Eva,
Quote:
If I could find another decent chef/caterer,

Chef, well I could give you my fiance but then where would I be ? Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:18 am
@aidan,
Quote:
So I'm not going to continue to label people who I see trying to change by the label - murderer, rapist, thief- that applies to something they did at the lowest moment in their life - maybe because they were drugged, desperate, hurting confused- when I see them struggling and trying to change and become something better.
Maybe you don't believe in redemption - I do.
And I'm never gonna sit there and let people **** on me or ANYONE else - even people I don't know - without saying my peace.

I understand that "some " people change but don't be nieve to feel all do, alot tell you what you "want to hear" ya know? Alot know exactly what they did and will weasel their way out to try to make others believe after all, they want to think they are good they know they are not. And genes, you haven't mentioned that.. Ivan Milat's "nephew" "son" not sure, but he axed some guy in the stomach, and when the kids at 17 said, that hurt, he axed him in the head double header, killing him.. HE said " it runs in the family" .. Google Ivan Milat if you haven't heard of him.

Being Christian is one thing. Taking that into the Courts, Prison and believing all? Sheez, they could murder you because you believe in them and just because, be careful, is all I have to say.

You are still rude. I am another counsellor but what I said, rings true as much as anyone elses... Sheez can't you see the danger?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You can have me. He he he
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 02:40 am
@the prince,
LMAO why thank you Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:38 am
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

chai2 wrote:
...Guests of the state (wait, this is in England. Guests of the Queen maybe?)

How about "convicted rapist/murderer/felon/pedophile" etc.

That's pretty acurate.
I mean, that have been tried and found guilty, and convicted of their heinous crimes, haven't they?...

Well, they were judged, alright. (And not by me.)

I believe it is fair to state (although I am absolutely certain that aidan will find some way to disagree with whatever I say) that those individuals who are sent to prisons have been determined by the law to be so dysfunctional as to be a threat to the community and therefore, their incarceration is in society's best interests. Notwithstanding the fact that some of these individuals are no doubt kind and loving and would be model citizens if and when they are released, collectively they are a group that, at present, judges have determined should be removed from regular contact with society. While I whole-heartedly support efforts at therapeutic rehabilitation and reintegration into the community following release, I find it downright disingenuous (and dangerous) to claim that such individuals are "victims of society" and not personally responsible for their mistakes. I admire those with the intestinal fortitude and patience to try to help incarcerated individuals, and I wish them the best of luck. After all, it is in everyone's best interest that they succeed.

Well yeah, I do agree with that, that they should be honestly offered rehab services.
I also believe not everyone who is in prison has actually committed the crime of which they've been accussed/convicted.
However, there are many there who have done horrible terrible things, and use this "I'm a victim" thing to further their agendas.
Personally, through knowing a fair number of people who work in the prison system (and some people who have spent their time in prison...not jail....prison) I think there is a real danger in become too close to the population that is there.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks, FS, but you should keep him.
Meanwhile, it looks like I'd better check on the place. Drop by and see what you think...

http://able2know.org/topic/44515-78

0 Replies

jcboy
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:30 am
@Keith424,
Quote:
experimented at least once with the same sex?

I’ve never experienced even once with the opposite sex, does that make me queer? Cool
Keith424

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 09:43 am
@jcboy,
I would say there's a good chance you may be queer.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 01:23 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
experimented at least once with the same sex?
jcboy wrote:
I’ve never experienced even once with the opposite sex, does that make me queer? Cool
Not necessarily, because the way u wrote that,
if u were sufficiently un-experienced with the non-opposite sex,
then u possibly might not be.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 01:31 pm
@Keith424,
No ****!http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKHPRMZUsgEHfOb8NyaJF0NWWA6DGc8-B189Uk06JPYd8_LZtW

(only taking the piss)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-evil-grin-smileys-945.gif

(only kidding)
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 11:57 am
Looks like all the queers are at Gay Days in Orlando again!
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:27 pm
@Keith424,
does having sex with fresh fruits and vegetables count?