How many queers are on this forum?

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 05:11 am
@farmerman,
Scholarship leads us in many directions. I plan to devote much time in completion of my thesis between now and when we go back home for the Annual pigeon shoot in Hegins Pa.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 05:32 am
@farmerman,
Going for a Ph.D.?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 05:41 am
@farmerman,
tetra
noun
any of several tropical, freshwater fishes
of the family Characidae, often kept in aquariums.

(He 's already mentioned the fresh fruits; are the fish safe from him ?)
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 09:33 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
the Christian queers are in denial
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 11:12 am
@ossobuco,
The boys are in Orlando for Gay Days, they don't leave for California for another two weeks.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 12:37 pm
@Keith424,
Oh, good. Y'all have fun.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 02:08 pm
@Keith424,
Our lads are in Kerry for hay days.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 03:40 pm
Classic.

0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 04:20 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're pretty much nothing but a ******* mess, you know that don't you?
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 07:24 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Our lads are in Kerry for hay days.

Laughing Check out "bog memes" on facebook - much dross but the odd gem in there.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 11:03 am
Everyone here is queer, dumb **** . . . what are you doin' here?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 08:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
You sound upset mate, are you a pervy priest?
I bet you look like him.. Smile -

Actually, you're mistaken. He's quite a bit younger, and he's a bodybuilder. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:21 pm
@Keith424,
http://purpleroofs.com/gay-travel-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/toronto-worldpride-2014-250x186.png

The gang is starting to gather in Toronto for World Pride.

http://worldpridetoronto.com/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UxcpyTU1v98/UdYy_R9C4XI/AAAAAAAABgs/2-yPExqt3hI/s590/201372-pride-cntower2.jpg

Gonna be an awesome big party. Can NOT wait to march and celebrate.

Well, ok, didn't wait. Went one of the first events on Friday. Too much fun!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 04:09 am
I just clicked that link and an advert for Worldpride came up, but nowhere did it say what it's about, are they too shy and wimpy to say, or what?
As Oscar wilde said- "The love that dare not speak its name", ha ha..Smile
ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 09:21 am
This article was interesting to me, news to me, that once I read it, makes a lot of sense re the changing scene. I do disagree with the seeming premise in the headline, in that it's not the end, more that things change, evolve.

SFWeekly
Queer Flight: Does the Success of Gay Rights Mean the End of Gay Culture?
By Pete Kane Wednesday, Jun 4 2014
http://www.sfweekly.com/2014-06-04/news/lgbt-castro-gay-bars/
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 09:35 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
From the About tab at the link.

Quote:
Pride Toronto exists to celebrate the history, courage, diversity and future of Toronto's LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities. Pride Toronto is the not-for-profit organization that hosts Pride Week, one of the premier arts and cultural festivals in Canada. Pride Week is also one of the largest Pride celebrations in the world, with an estimated attendance of over 1.2 million people celebrating the history, courage, diversity and future of Toronto's LGBTTIQQ2SA communities - See more at: http://worldpridetoronto.com/#sthash.2URQePku.dpuf

From the Festival tab at the same link

Quote:
WorldPride 2014 Toronto (WP14TO), presented by Pride Toronto, is shaping up to be one of the biggest international events of our times. These ten days of queer celebration will turn streets into parades, parks into parties and strangers into friends. Come out and meet the people from around the world expected to gather downtown and in neighbourhoods right across the city.

This will be an international celebration incorporating activism, education, and the history and culture of global LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities. Highlighting Canada’s continued progress in human rights, WP14TO also celebrates the diversity and dynamism of Toronto, one of the world’s most progressive and liveable cities.

Toronto will be the first WorldPride celebration ever held in North America, and the 4th such festival in the world. WorldPride brings people together from around the world to honour our past, celebrate the present, and inspire a better future for LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities everywhere.

Deborah Cox, Martha Wash and DJ’s David Morales and Quentin Harris are the first in a list of premiere international artists to perform at the world’s largest global LGBTQ celebration taking place in Toronto this summer.

A wide variety of musical genres will be presented live on the 10 open-air stages of the festival from rock, pop, dance, hip hop, R&B, country, traditional, folk, retro, disco. We're looking forward to presenting a number of international performers for WorldPride as well. The application process is underway, the deadline for applications is January 31, 2014.

There are also a variety of artistic genres represented in programs like Alterna-Queer (Punk, homo-core, experimental, rock), and Blockorama (house, roots reggae, R&B, Hip Hop, Dancehall).

The only thing shy and whimpy is your tepid attempt at humor.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 09:40 am
Quote:
Butterfly said to me: The only thing shy and whimpy is your tepid attempt at humor.

O God please make me funny (sniffle)