How many queers are on this forum?

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
It's interesting that you can't admit to jumping to a wrong conclusion.

You sound like Setanta, Finn. And you well know what an incredible hypocrite he is.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:03 pm
@JTT,
I guess that's supposed to somehow hit a nerve with me?

It's sad that the one thing that gave you any credibility, a focus (no matter how obsessive) on a single subject that seemed to have really mattered to you, had been shredded by the recent posts that reveal you are just another A2K jimoche.
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I guess that's supposed to somehow hit a nerve with me?

No, not really. I know how great a disdain for the truth you have.

Quote:
It's sad that the one thing that gave you any credibility, a focus (no matter how obsessive) on a single subject that seemed to have really mattered to you, had been shredded by the recent posts that reveal you are just another A2K jimoche.

Are you trying to impress with your knowledge of another language, Finn, or inject another diversion?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I believe the word you sought is JAMOKE a contractio of an ethnic slur that began as JAVA_MOCHA
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:26 pm
@farmerman,
Yes, that's it!
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
****, now that really, really hurts, being called some type of coffee.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 12:57 am
I'm not queer - in fact, I just had to tell Anne, the OSG (officer staff grade) that the other day when she brought in an Anne Summer's (Somer's- I didn't really look at the cover so I don't know how to spell it) catalogue and stuck it in my bag for me to look at because a couple of weeks ago we were all in the staff room and having this discussion and Nikki started talking about being 'spit-roasted' and me being me, I asked, in all innocence , 'What's that?' and she explained it to me and then they started talking about all these appliances they used and I didn't know what a 'rabbit' was aside from a small, cute mammal that hops - so they decided they needed to educate me.

So they brought this catalogue in and stuck it in my bag when they thought I wasnt looking , but I saw them do it, so I immediately took it out because you know when you work in a prison - you don't let ANYONE put ANYTHING in your bag without your permission - they might be trying to stitch you up for something.
And I opened it up and there are all these girls like Victoria Secret models and I'm like, 'Look, I'm not gay - I don't want to look at these girls' and they said, 'Turn to the back' and there were all these different dildo(e)?s and I just started LAUGHING, LAUGHING, LAUGHING so HARD!
I had to ask Rob what the little hook things were - he said they were clitoral stimulators- and I said, 'Look - thanks and everything but my sexual needs and wants are all taken care of,' and Rob said 'Yeah - just because YOU guys need these things doesn't mean SHE does too,' and then he said, 'You know Rebecca - maybe they're gay - they seem to be really really interested in your sexual functioning, ' and then 'or maybe she's Anne Sommers and trying to flog her own wares - you know her name IS Anne!' (Rob is so funny)!

So, as I was cleaning up the staff room I put it out on the table for anyone to look at who wanted to look at it and Virginia came in and she was really frowning and she said, 'Rebecca - that could be construed as sexual harrassment you know,' and I said, 'What - me leaving this thing here or those guys bringing it in and trying to slip it into my bag?' so I thought 'What a party pooper - I'll just throw it in the bin' and I did.
But then I started wondering why she got so upset - do you think maybe she's queer?

But me- no - I've never had sex with a woman or a machine or appliance of any sort. Men have always filled the bill for me.
Sloan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 05:37 am
Raises hand!
0 Replies

BrianW33713

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 06:08 am
@Keith424,
I'm not queer just heterosexually challenged.
0 Replies

TommyAndJeff

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 08:12 am
Two more queers here! Very Happy
0 Replies

BeachBoy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 10:26 am
@Keith424,
I prefer being called a homo rather than a queer Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 12:52 pm
it's interesting to me that after all this time people in general seem interested enough in whose pee pee is going where to even talk about it. Who gives a ****?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 01:58 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
it's interesting to me that after all this time people
in general seem interested enough in whose pee pee
is going where to even talk about it. Who gives a ****?
As of WHEN do u begin to count the period of time, Bear ?
(In other words, how much time do u have in mind ?)
Mattingly

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 04:43 pm
@Keith424,
<======= Queer!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 08:39 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Let's, for the sake of conversation start with the Torah. So....6000 years?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 09:42 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Let's, for the sake of conversation start with the Torah. So....6000 years?
OK. We can do that.
I don't know much about the Torah, so I 'll look to your guidance.

David
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 08:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
It's been around a long time and people are still talking about homosexuality...that's the point. They had it then and they still have it now. It's not a passing fad. On a personal note I don't care if you stick your dick in the family dog if the dog likes it, just don't try to stick it in me and we're cool. In return I won't try to talk you into sticking your dick in a vagina. More for me. Jeez, this entire issue is so last millenia. And by you I don't necessarily mean you personally David, I don't know your sexual orientation. I don't care either.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:05 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

I'm not queer - in fact.....

The first sign of being in a hatbox in the closet.

My ex-boss always felt the need to announce she was "totally heterosexual" a the drop of a pin.

I always wondered who she was trying to convince.
aidan

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:14 pm
@chai2,
Oh **** Chai - I was trying to convince YOU! Because I care so much what you think about me!
Okay chai - yeah - you're right - whatever... except that I never would have said I wasn't queer except for the fact that he asked how many queers are on this forum and instead of giving a bullshit answer like 24 or 77 or 109 or something I pulled out of my ass - I decided to give the only answer I reasonably could which is: get ready for this.... that I only know that I'm not.

But yeah - you're so smart and you know everything about everyone - so you're probably right and I just haven't realized it yet - I'm queer.
Whatever...maybe I should tell my husband and boyfriends, etc...that I was always just faking it and then Chai came along - and she filled me in on what I never knew about myself.

Mind your own business - alright?
I like it alot better when you spread your know-it-all-ness to everyone except me. Leave me off your 'to fix' list from now on - alright?

Thanks and everything anyway, but I don't need your help to figure myself out.
You happen to be one of the last people on this forum I'd ask for enlightenment about pretty much anything - but especially about MYSELF - get it? You might know you but you don't know me....
oh but wait - you know your boss and she said something sort of like what I wrote - so yeah - go ahead girl and generalize away- I'm probably just like your boss - even though you've never met me.
Just like the two guys in the pool that time were queer that time....
maybe YOU'RE the one ....oh never mind.

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:21 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

I've never had sex with a woman or a machine or appliance of any sort. Men have always filled the bill for me.

For some reason, when I read about having sex with a machine, I thought about this....

I literally covered my face when I saw this.

Loved the movie though.
0 Replies