How many queers are on this forum?

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:21 pm
@aidan,
Get over yourself.
Everyone knows you're really a man anyway.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:22 pm
@aidan,
Whoa...talk about overreacting!!!

Why did that make you so angry, aidan? I took it as a joke.
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:22 pm
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

Whoa...talk about overreacting!!!

Why did that make you so angry, aidan? I took it as a joke.

Anger is denial turned inwards.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:23 pm
Or maybe it's outwards, I forget.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:23 pm
What did you think about the chaise de God eva?

Pretty horrible, huh.
Eva

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:27 pm
@chai2,
I was a little afraid to watch. But since you asked, I'll go back and click on it.
(Something tells me I'm gonna regret this.)
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:28 pm
@Eva,
I can't wait.
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:28 pm
@chai2,
drumming fingers and humming....
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:30 pm
@chai2,
Eva's probably washing her brain right now.
Eva

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:35 pm
@chai2,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Somebody could make a fortune selling those if they could figure out how to make an ad that would pass the censors!

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:43 pm
@Eva,
I love the look on McDermott's face when she says "That's fantastique"

Seriously, it was an incredibly funny movie. Clooney, McDermott, Pitt, Malcovich are all in it.

Brad Pitt plays this wonderfully dim witted character. Clooney is just a Cloonyesque rascal.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:47 pm
@Eva,
Angry? I'm laughing....but yeah okay - no really I'm angry - okay- yeah you know me - even though you've never deigned to speak to me before.

Look, if I was gay, I'd look at it like my friend Michael (from highschool) looked at it when he tried to talk me into a threesome with him and another girl...he said, 'Hey - you'd just be open to twice as much love...' and I was like 'Yeah - that'd be great if I wanted it...'

Angry about being gay? No - I just think it's funny that people who have never met me think they know what I am and what I'm not because someone's boss said something similar once (without the prompt).

I'd never think I knew what you were thinking or feeling Eva (is that your name) or what you were or whatever.
So I think it's funny that you guys think you can tell me what I might be.
And yeah - you take anything as you want to take it.
I just get sick of Chai thinking she knows who's gay and who's not = who wants to have sex with kids...who whatever....I don't take anything she says seriously.

Chai - I'll be a gay man if you want me to - yeah - whatever.
Eva

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 02:58 pm
@aidan,
"Never deigned to speak to me before"... Are you serious?! We've talked before. Hell, we even had a really nice conversation on PMs a couple of years ago. I saved it in my "Inbox." And I used my real name during that exchange, as did you.

Would you like me to send it to you?

I never said you were gay or straight or anything of the sort. I simply asked why you got all bent out of shape over what I had interpreted as a joke. You're being very snarky with me, and I don't deserve it. You owe me an apology.

aidan

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 03:06 pm
@Eva,
Eva - I'm sorry, I don't remember that, so if you'd like to send it to me, feel free.
If I was rude, I'm sorry - I just don't like being psychoanalyzed via an internet forum by an armchair psychologist who has never met me and decided instantly (via this forum) she didn't like me and has made it obvious from the word go.

And I've ALWAYS used my real name on this forum - it's Rebecca - but yeah - as per Chai I'm very confused. If she thinks I'm a man and I'm gay - does that mean I'm a gay man named Rebecca who looks like a woman, has borne children, so has female reproductive organs that work, but my question is - as per Chai and her theory if I have sex with men - does that make me queer? Or if I have sex with women does that make me queer?

I don't know - I guess I'm queer either way - so yeah - opening poster you can count me in.
Eva

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 03:20 pm
@aidan,
Okay, I just sent you the PMs.
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 03:38 pm
@aidan,
Welcome to the family Very Happy
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:27 pm
@aidan,
You work in a prison, and my little comments get to you?

Heaven help the prison system.

Actually, (although this isn't going to help) I wasn't talking specifically about you, but people who (like you have) who have to tell some big story proving their sexuality.

It simply sounds strange, "queer" if you will, when a man or women have to make these overt comments such as "Gay, nope not me. Men (or women) totally satisfy me, that's for sure. Never considered it, I'm a 10 on that old 1 to 10 scale, yeppers" If you say you never used some of those words, your long story gives that impression. I especially like the "Gee, do you think SHE could be gay? I can just never tell. Why would they give me that magazine?" Maybe they were trying to entice you to dress in a more feminine fashion. Maybe they were jerking your chain, like I am. You just fall for it.
You set yourself up.

If someone put a victoria's secret catalogue in my bag, I'd look at it and say "cute bra."

I don't know what you are. The response you made me think of people who do just like you did. Yep, I'm straight. No gayness here. Nope. Fine if other people are, I'm not. Did I mention I'm not gay? Well, I'm not.

Don't you freaking see that?
You think you're the only one who over compensates with the "It's great if you are, but I'm not?" deal?

If you didn't want to get upset, you shouldn't have responded to me.
Your reaction is yours alone.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:31 pm
@Keith424,
that was brilliant !

Very Happy
chai2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:51 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, that was pretty good.
0 Replies

ehBeth