I’m gunna catch me a wabbit!

margo

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Of course, it was time to get another cat - so one came around!
FOUND SOUL

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 02:04 am
@margo,
Ain't that so true.

David is allergic to cats, so when my little one died, that was it, never to be, NOOOOO, until Bigsy found me and begged me to take him in... Lived outside, bought him a covered bed, gave him a lounge chair, neighbour got him at nights....

We moved, Bigsy, sleeps inside, (try to keep him out alot during the day) and so, there is my next cat Smile So far, so good 8 months later.

jcboy

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 02:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Smokey is a healthy cat, and he’s turning into a pretty cat, looks so much better and has gained some weight. He stays inside at night but he’s use to going outside and waits by the front door until we let him out. He won’t leave the front yard; he just likes being outside once in a while.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p622/richone4/6e9161f0.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:28 pm
@jcboy,
Maybe he could be your avatar, as he is adorable and your new avatar sucks Wink I'm getting dizzy looking at it, haha.

He's got some real mixtures of colour in him hasn't he. He looks like he owns that piece of earth... and he does Smile

jcboy

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
hahaha I just switched it to Antonio Wink

I think it takes a while before it shows up.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:51 pm
@jcboy,
lols.

I see him Wink
0 Replies

MMarciano

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:47 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Smokey is a healthy cat, and he’s turning into a pretty cat, looks so much better and has gained some weight. He stays inside at night but he’s use to going outside and waits by the front door until we let him out. He won’t leave the front yard; he just likes being outside once in a while.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p622/richone4/6e9161f0.jpg

Our new baby, Smokey!
roger

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:49 pm
@MMarciano,
You're lucky a hungry alligator didn't show up at the back door, looking for a handout. You'd have to build a pool big enough to hold it.
MMarciano

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:50 pm
@roger,
And we would too! He already wanted to get a baby one after we visited the alligator farm but the city won’t let him have one.
roger

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:52 pm
@MMarciano,
I seldom come down on the side of government regulations, but sometimes you just gotta.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:53 pm
@MMarciano,
So handsome, Smokey is.
MMarciano

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
He really is a sweet cat, loves to be in the front yard but lets you know when he's ready to come inside.

He's a lap cat, doesn't like to be picked up he wants to climb in your lap on his own. His sores have healed nicely and he's doing very well. We have checked around the neighborhood and still no signs of a missing cat but he sure was someone's pet. Doesn't matter now anyway, we couldn't part with him now.
0 Replies

nextone

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 06:49 pm
@MMarciano,
He is one beautiful cat! I'm not sure what the ground cover plant is in your photo, but I've gotta say Smokey is a cat in clover.
0 Replies

msolga

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:56 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Smokey is a healthy cat, and he’s turning into a pretty cat ...

He is indeed, jc! Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 14 Sep, 2012 10:20 pm
@jcboy,
Smokey is a handsome fella.

How does he get on with the dogs and tortoises? I think we all know he's in love with Marco so don't have to ask about that relationship.
jcboy

Sat 15 Sep, 2012 05:52 am
@ehBeth,
A couple friends of ours that live two blocks down the street said Smokey was in their front yard for a week, its fenced. Their dog scared him away, must have been when he decided to venture off into our yard.

The dogs just ignore him but Smokey is afraid, when the dogs are in the house Smokey stays on the top of his cat tree.

He’s only been around the tortoises once. I let them graze in the front yard once in a while and Smokey saw them and creeped up behind Henry, must have taken five full minutes doing so, then gently put one paw oh Henry’s shell, when Henry moved Smokey jumped backwards two feet in the air, I almost wet myself from laughing.
FOUND SOUL

Sat 15 Sep, 2012 06:11 am
@jcboy,
I know ya LOVE rabbits:)

Bigsy and "Jet" cat and rabbit. Bigsy chases him and then runs up the tree, problem is , is, that Jet as a rabbit can run wayyyyyyyyyyyy faster than a cat.

Now, inside the house, hound dog, runs on wooden floors, to get Bigsy who I am sure torments him deliberately, cat can outsmart the dog..

Rabbit is happy that someone plays with him, cat is happy that the dog plays with him in danger stupid cat..

Cat tries to play with 17 almost year old dog, dog gets frustrated but realises that there is something there at least trying to play with him.

End of story.. Razz

jcboy

Sat 15 Sep, 2012 06:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
hahaha, I still wonder what happened to the rabbit, haven't seen it since Smokey showed up!
FOUND SOUL

Sat 15 Sep, 2012 06:22 am
@jcboy,
Well rabbits aren't scared of cats, they can run faster trust me Smile Foxes and those other creates you have maybe:)

I finks the rabbit moved on.

You are so like me, no animal I own, apart from Missy , has not turned up on my doorstep Wink

NO MORE..

I've told you? 16 and a half.. walk her outside to let her do a wee. Special food, $11 a week

Hush puppy, 9 Cancer in remission but %4k later. Special food must make twice a week.

Husky -Diabetic after 8 years - injection 6.30 night and day, $100 a month, must make special food twice a week.

Point I am trying to make is you two are young, marriage fresh, want to get away, make sure someone can, look after all of this.

We thought for instance my fiances dad, been here, left the door open dog could kill rabbit yeah na.

And the rules of your life? OMG 630am? Hell yeah she is worth it Smile
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 4 Nov, 2012 09:44 am
I have to get our cat Smokey back to the Vet this week. When we found him I took him in and had him neutered, wormed and his shots but he’s not gaining weight, he’s still so thin and I think he’s actually lost even more weight. He’s very lethargic, something isn’t right with him.