I’m gunna catch me a wabbit!

Rockhead

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 04:30 pm
@jcboy,
for just a moment I thought you said he was eating your pants...
jcboy

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 04:32 pm
@Rockhead,
That sounds like something I would say Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 04:41 pm
@jcboy,
JC, Now this is fat Smile

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/JULY2011pluswinston038.jpg[url]

The flowers you have there by the little bunny, are impatients? Apparently, that is one plant that they do not eat.

Jet, knows of certain plants that I refuse for him to touch, apparently you can't yell at them, they don't get it like dogs do Wink But, I do firmly say no and then give him parsley or celery leaves, corriander, spinach, something away from that particular plant and he eats that instead. They otherwise, from what I am learning grrrrr, like flowers... Sour sobs are not good for them, ya be weeding more now I hope Smile

Quite impressed with Mr Jet, he comes out of his cage and runs for a barrel I have with kitty litter in it, lols. Not one dropping throughout the garden, and he tries not to go in his kitty litter tray in his cage at night...

Wabbits are cute, glad you are feeding him but now he will definately always hang around you lols.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 04:42 pm
@jcboy,
PS.

Do you know if he is going home at night?
jcboy

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 05:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I’ve seen him over there several times but he always ends up back at our house because Antonio was feeding him carrots. You can get pretty close to him but not too close or he takes off!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 05:09 pm
@jcboy,
Don't feed the poor guy. You're moving soon and it's gonna mess things up for him if he's used to coming to your property for food - someone else might not be so understanding of a rabbit on their property.
MMarciano

Wed 1 Aug, 2012 05:18 pm
@ehBeth,
I was thinking the same thing.

Yesterday we had a lady knock on our door asking us about the rabbit. She was wondering if it was ours since she’s seen it around our house. Apparently this rabbit has been making his rounds, he’s also at her house ever other day and she lives two blocks away.
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 9 Aug, 2012 04:35 pm
The rabbit hasn’t been seen in about a week now, he’s been replaced by a big long haired grey cat. The cat’s very thin. Might have been abandoned or ran away. He’s semi friendly, doesn’t run off as soon as he see’s you but not friendly or trusting enough to let you get too close.
ossobuco

Thu 9 Aug, 2012 04:44 pm
@jcboy,
uh oh.

I know the type.
jcboy

Thu 9 Aug, 2012 04:47 pm
@ossobuco,
He was just in the front yard, caught a lizard and ate it. I can’t get food for him since we won’t be here for very much longer and like Beth said he’ll get use to coming here for food.
jcboy

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:24 pm
@jcboy,
Still no sign of the rabbit.

I gave in and bought cat food for the stay cat. I had to, he’s so thin. I can’t get close to him but he gobbled up the food like he was starving. Poor thing!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg855/scaled.php?server=855&filename=gcat.jpg&res=landing
roger

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:26 pm
@jcboy,
Cat arrives; rabbit disappears. Cooincidence?
jcboy

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:27 pm
@roger,
Probably scared the rabbit away. I wonder if that cat could have caught the rabbit and killed it?

I haven't seen it around the neighborhood for some time now.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:04 pm
I can't keep up with all the animals around here, we should probably just buy a farm!
Irishk

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:22 pm
@MMarciano,
Speaking of wacky wabbits...this is for Antonio...

http://jokemail.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/bugsbunny-fucklogic_4a1278_3769806.gif?w=627
jcboy

Fri 17 Aug, 2012 12:54 pm
@Irishk,
hahaha I just showed it to him, he wants to put it on his computer now Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 17 Aug, 2012 01:02 pm
@jcboy,
Oh, dear,
very adorable cat.
jcboy

Fri 17 Aug, 2012 01:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Yep, I just had to feed him, couldn't let him go hungry.

Not sure where he came from, just showed up one day.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 17 Aug, 2012 01:19 pm
@MMarciano,
E I, E I, O !
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 17 Aug, 2012 01:21 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
Yep, I just had to feed him, couldn't let him go hungry.

Not sure where he came from, just showed up one day.
U didn't feed him the bunny rabbit, right ????