feel like i majorly screwed up but glad i stood up for myself .

vikorr

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 07:54 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
Move on, and don't hold on to 'maybe's - they tend to taint whoever you move on with (and that's not fair to her, or you).

You will be much happier concentrating on finding a girl who loves you for you (rather than for the mind **** she can give you). And that girl will deserve your whole heart, rather than you tucking a piece of it away for an if/maybe/possibility (which if/maybe/possibility is less than likely to ever actually eventuate in a happy way for you).

Do yourself a favour and truly move on.
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 09:44 pm
@vikorr,
I am honestly going to.give it my best shot sick of feeling like that and if she tries to contact me which I doubt she will but if she does,I plan on ignoring her" Silence is argument carried out by other means. "-Che Guevara
Green Witch

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 07:10 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
So what happened?
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 07:35 pm
@Green Witch,
Well, my guess is, he went to meet her on Saturday.....fools are fools are fools

http://able2know.org/topic/190112-1
Green Witch

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 07:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
I'm sure he went, but I want the next chapter in this saga. Love makes us all fools at some point in our lives.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 08:36 pm
@Green Witch,
It sure does!
0 Replies

johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 08:07 am
@Green Witch,
We talked and got along then she didn't come to my graduation then she texted me days later and got mad that a female friend who's strictly a friend cake to my graduation to congradulate me I ignored the text and haven't talked to her since
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 09:00 am
@johnjohnjohn7875,
This is somwthing I haven't done before and she sent another text saying ok ignoring me works too. Haven't replied there's nothing left to say to her sick of her bull crap
chai2

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 10:11 am
@johnjohnjohn7875,
Good for you.

That totally is bull crap, telling you she doesn't want you, but also that you can't live your own life, and can't associate with certain people.

she sounds like a royal bitch on wheels, and a nut as well.

don't waste energy hating on her though, just move forward with you life and be happy you had a narrow escape.
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 03:55 pm
@chai2,
Come to find out she's not even talking to that older guy anymore and she's still getting mad at me for having a friend come to graduation, she could have came if she chose to now I'm ignoring her bet she feels stupid now
vikorr

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 04:01 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
I'm guessing that she views men like a Yo-Yo...when she yanks on the string she expects them to come, but she can take the yo-yo off any time she wants to discard it...only to pick it up again and play with it whenever she feels like it.

But she likes yo-yo's that bite, the best.

Alright, that last bit wasn't strictly yo-yo'ish, but hey Drunk

I certainly never want to be a yo-yo !
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 04:01 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
You're going to continue to have problems while you still insist on actively ignoring her, even in your mind.

What does it matter if she feels stupid?

The whole thing doesn't belong to you anymore.

You can just not contact her, or respond to her, and not be ignoring her you know.

Right now, my money is on you continuing to want her to feel bad, not excluding actually talking or seeing her, so you can let her know she means little to you.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 04:31 pm
@chai2,
Chai is wise here, as have been others.

I see your sense of self is all caught up here. Whether it is about your attachment to her and how you can get her back, or your dismissal of her, you are still in her lasso, horse being pulled.

Move along. We know it can be hard, but the world is a big place and there are so many people to learn about and connect with. As you learn about them - I don't mean that condescendingly, just a comment from someone older - you will learn more about yourself and what is satisfying with friends and lovers. The future you won't put up with this kind of stuff.
I hope.

Adds, it also seems as if you wanted to control her, fix her. Hard to change people and an iffy matter to try controlling others.
0 Replies