feel like i majorly screwed up but glad i stood up for myself .

nqyringmind

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 12:40 pm
@chai2,
LOL
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:16 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
johnjohnjohn7875 wrote:

I am 24 she is 20 I do have my **** together and she's is talking to a 27 year old who I heard is using her for sex , her friends tell me if I drop off the grid shell try to come back to me when all this is over I am confused on wether or not to remain in contact or have no contact to better my chances that is the point of me posting all this

If the goal is simply to get her back, I can recommend the "be an asshole" method. It's very effective but not very satisfying in the long run.
contrex

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:56 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
What's a sleeve of yhem?

T is next to y on many keyboard layouts, or do I mean ketboard?
0 Replies

johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 02:16 pm
@FreeDuck,
And how do you suggest I do that " to be an asshole " and yes that is the goal to get her back
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 02:37 pm
Do not meet her at a tatoo place.
You need to sit down and tell her how you feel and see if she feels the same way. It does not sound like it; she does not seem to want to be exclusive to you.

Are you paying for this tatoo date? If so, she is using you. If not, then meet somewhere else to have this important discussion.

The big trick will be to accept what she says.
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 02:46 pm
@PUNKEY,
No I would never pay for her tattoo and the whole point is we would be seeing eachother at this place regardless if we went together or not she knows how I feel and your right she doesn't want to be exclusive if she's running around seeing other people I just would like to win her back someday and her friends seem to think that if I drop off the grid shell want me back but I cant stand the fact she couldn't admit the truth when I knew what was going on her friends have confirmed it for me
Green Witch

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:17 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
There's the saying "she's just not that into you". I think it applies here. When women are interested we tend to do a pretty good job of showing it. When we are not interested we tend to be a little passive-aggressive because we don't want to hurt a guy's feelings. I don't see how "dropping off the grid" is going to make her come back to you. If she was at all interested I don't think you would need to do any tricks to get her attention. Dropping out of sight will make it even easier for her to move on . She can just say: "hey, you disappeared on me, so I found someone else."
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:20 pm
@Green Witch,
So what do you suggest I do then
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:21 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
johnjohnjohn7875 wrote:

And how do you suggest I do that " to be an asshole " and yes that is the goal to get her back

It seems, her goal is to DON'T get you back. You're 25 years old, face the
music and move on!

Then again, you could make an utter fool out of yourself, and beg her on your knees to reconsider : Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:27 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
Yes, move on. Accept the fact that you can't force a relationship to happen and trying to force it creates unhappiness for everyone. You're young and I'm sure there are other young women around who will happy to capture your attention.
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:34 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
You hear us knockin but you won't let us in!
Green Witch

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:45 pm
@nqyringmind,
It's hard to accept a broken heart.
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:51 pm
@Green Witch,
Yes I'm going to move on maybe then shell realize
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 03:58 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
And if she doesnt then **** it her loss
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 04:16 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
johnjohnjohn7875 wrote:

oh yeah, I get it, you'll show her.
that's right, **** 'er.

I really think you need to rethink this tattoo.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 04:22 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
Why did you pick a girl that is just not that into you?

Quote:
Then all of a sudden she backed off and said we are only friends nothing is changing etc.

she has been talking.to.older guys that she met on a dating website of all places
This wasn't sudden...she didn't just flick a switch and back off.

While seeing you, she chose to visit dating sites (and hide that fact from you), and chose to go on dates with other guys, and likely backed off because she found someone she thought she might like more than you.

Quote:
We never ended up going to the concert and she claimed she was never going to see or talk to me again she told me I was crazy for over reacting and that she couldn't be my friend anymore as she drove away .
Every guy has a right to be angry when they find the woman they are sleeping with (who is giving them the impression they are the only one), fooling around with other men.

So with you being understandably angry - she found it rather easy to say she didn't want to talk to you again. No real regrets - you were the one that had to go crawling back (and you were in the right)...so no, she's not that into you.

Quote:
I asked her about it and she denied it all .
So she's perfectly happy to lie to your face about her seeing other men.
Quote:
I got very mad because she expects me to sit around and not do anything with anyone else .

So what she'd like, is to keep stringing you along (ensuring you are 'faithful'), while he makes out with other men?

You know this, and you want this girl?

(it also says - she's just not that into you)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
I've been seeing this girl off and on for years we dated for Six months and broke up in December of 2011 .
You mean she broke up with you, right?

Quote:
Since then we have been talking first barely
You mean she would barely talk to you, right?

And this proceeds the other behaviours that says 'she's just not that into you', right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
her friends tell me if I drop off the grid shell try to come back to me when all this is over
So she likes a challenge...to get men back, have them do what she wants, sleep with other men, have them dump her & run, and then for them to come crawling back.

Is that that pattern?

(and if they don't come crawling back, she'll chase them until they are into her again, do what she likes, have them run off, or dump them....and then have them come crawling back...)

It seems to me she really just isn't that into you. She just likes the games, and the power, and a bit of stimulation in her life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I am 24 she is 20 I do have my **** together
Sorry to disabuse you, but you a number of rather bad self esteem issues, and anger issues.

If you placed high value on yourself, what you want, and what you need - you wouldn't put up with a girl who :
- cheats on you
- isn't that into you
- demands you be faithful while she sleeps with other men (ie. it's not a two way agreed upon arrangement)
- only returns after you've come crawling to her

(the anger issues related not to the fact that you got angry at her, but the way in which you handled your anger. On finding she cheated, you should just have confronted her then & there, but you waited until you were on the way to a concert, in order to punish her more. It's a fairly juvenile move, and usually only ever done by people who feel powerless in a relationship)

Seriously, the girl treats you like crap, and you let her. Give yourself some respect and leave her behind you. Move on and find someone else.
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 04:47 pm
@vikorr,
Thanks for putting it in such a way that I clearly see what you mean . And trust me normally I would have confronted her as soon as I found out but i found out right when I got to the concert hence why I reacted when I did
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 05:37 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
johnjohnjohn7875 wrote:
yes that is the goal to get her back

move on - she's already let you know that you're not on her long-term agenda

better more ink than a girl/woman that messes you around like that
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 05:40 pm
@johnjohnjohn7875,
johnjohnjohn7875 wrote:

moving on means you don't care if "she realizes" - that you won't be around if/when she realizes
johnjohnjohn7875

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 06:50 pm
@ehBeth,
She told me.awhile.ago maybe if our paths cross again things could work out then but not right now