I've been going through old pictures

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 11:22 am
well lets let it all go. I've said a prayer to Lord Satan and whoever did it is in for some really painful boils and sores on their genitals. Mr. Green

ww. nice family. good looking kids.
chai2

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 01:12 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
my pooter pie hurts.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 02:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

my pooter pie hurts.

something smells like it's gone over, too.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 04:24 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
btw, forgive all the spelling errors. I'm lazy today.
I hope u 'll consider going fonetic !
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 04:28 pm
@wandeljw,
Wandel, your children r very beautiful, too! Good work!

Here, for the first (and ONLY) time,
I 'm gonna post a picture of mine:

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 05:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,

( I think that thay r all better looking than me. )

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 05:56 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Well, since we're officially off topic, I do have a sincere question for you olga....

Let's say you are really disgusted at a truly horrible person, but simply saying they are "horrible", "terrible", "dispicable" etc does not begin to express the emotions evoked, or conveys the severity of what the person did/how you felt.

Can you not imagine a time when the most eloquent, sophisticated words do not fully express your meaning?

When I have on the rare occasion used that word, it's because there is no other that will do, without watering down the meaning.

Of course you may say one must search for an alternative word, but to be honest, the worlds a messy place,
and messy words are needed, and are at more times more appropriate than trying to be gentile.
Loyalty COUNTS for something!
I wanna speak up in DEFENSE of the good name of vaginas!
I have always thawt well of them n rather favor them.
I deem them to be a lot better than the thummer downer.
U shud not try to discredit them, Bear! ( What did THAY ever do to U ?? )
Arguably, without them, the subject matter of this thread woud not have been forthcoming. Yes?

I also wanna express support for loyalty to logic and to specificity.
If u get mad at your dog for causing a mess in your house,
u shud not accuse him of being a duck, nor a starfish, nor a Democrat.
Rather, he is a messy fellow.

David
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 06:10 pm
I don't understand the ballistic outburst of anger of having some anonymous person mark down a thread. What a slight offense. To call him or her a '****' is an over-reaction, and the effort msolga has put into this to try to make us understand why it is offensive has just fallen on deaf, unrepentant ears.

Chai 2 claims it is the only avenue to express yourself appropriately sometimes. I disagree. These vulgar expressions have always been the hallmark of a lazy person trying to express himself forcibly.
chai2

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 06:42 pm
@tycoon,
That is Sofa King not true.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 07:58 pm
holy ****.. its just words.

seriously..

I guess a thread about kids will not actually GET to its point
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 09:18 pm
@tycoon,
tycoon wrote:

I don't understand the ballistic outburst of anger of having some anonymous person mark down a thread. What a slight offense. To call him or her a '****' is an over-reaction, and the effort msolga has put into this to try to make us understand why it is offensive has just fallen on deaf, unrepentant ears.

Chai 2 claims it is the only avenue to express yourself appropriately sometimes. I disagree. These vulgar expressions have always been the hallmark of a lazy person trying to express himself forcibly.

Well tycoon, I wouldn't fret.... not everyone can understand everything. I'm sure you're not really stupid or anything.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 02:26 am
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
I guess a thread about kids will not actually GET to its point

That's not quite fair, shewolf.
If you'd read the thread right through you you would have noticed that I made quite a few attempts to deflect the discussion from the "****" issue & back to Bear's original intent. Photographs of his children. Which I was enjoying & supported.
It was Bear & chai's persistence that kept the "****" discussion going. They kept posting & I responded.
Oh well.
I'm glad we got the chance to have this discussion anyway.

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 07:01 am
@msolga,
I did read the thread.

and when I wrote that, I was kind of chuckling.. using cuss words.. AFTER the discussion... was sort of a " ha ha" point. Not meant to offend at all.

But tycoon rant was unnecessary after it had already been resolved and the " it wont get to its point" was a response to that post which was dragging things on.

im sorry the beginning of my post came out as an insult. It was not at all meant that way.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 07:03 am
@msolga,
oh.. and I understood why and what you were saying. Im not at all disagreeing.

just my childish head poking fun . But that is hard to understand when there is no vocal fluctuation to go on.
spendius

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 07:24 am
@msolga,
Quote:
And I can't suggest a substitute insulting term right this minute ... I'll work on it, OK?

How about "drivelling, slimy, underhanded, cowardly, moronic prick"?
spendius

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 07:28 am
@spendius,
Having said that I'm inclined to think that posting pictures of children is not quite the right thing to do. Which probably explains why so few people do it.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 08:12 am
@spendius,
to each his own.... and btw many many people do it in many many places
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 09:22 am
@spendius,
Yeah spendius, I have posted pictures of my kid over the years ....it isn't a big deal - unless you're called spendius.
spendius

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 10:58 am
@CalamityJane,
It seems to be Cal from the evidence of the few who do it. All A2Kers children are wonderful. No child is more wonderful than any other just because its idiotic parents stick a picture up of it.

There's an unspoken agreement between Media and celebrities that no pictures of children appear. It is occasionally broken and a row ensues in which indignation is the principle characteristic.

Don't put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington.

What is it done for but to boost the parent's esteem. This is just to let you know that it lowers it in the eyes of the vast majority.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 11:34 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

It seems to be Cal from the evidence of the few who do it. All A2Kers children are wonderful. No child is more wonderful than any other just because its idiotic parents stick a picture up of it.

There's an unspoken agreement between Media and celebrities that no pictures of children appear. It is occasionally broken and a row ensues in which indignation is the principle characteristic.

Don't put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington.

What is it done for but to boost the parent's esteem. This is just to let you know that it lowers it in the eyes of the vast majority.

**** you spendius, **** your drunken snotty ass, your wife, your children and your heirs for generations to come. Mind your goddam business ..