IS RUSH A CONSERVATIVE?? WHAT DOES HE CONSERVE?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:47 am
@Foofie,
Also, you seem more interested in spelling than its meaning. This is from the internet,
Quote:
Urban Dictionary: tuckus
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tuckus1. tuckus. A non-offensive description for a human posterior. Boy, isn't that girl's tuckus hot? buy tuckus mugs & shirts. by Rob Aug 7, 2003 share this add a video ...

Even many Jews spell it the way I did. Isn't that something!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, but Foofie can talk out of his.
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You are one confused American - that's if you are an American. The US Constitution protects its citizens - or should have. FYI: Most Japanese-Americans put into concentration camps were US citizens by birth.

I wasn't around when that happened. Don't tell me I am supposed to be a watchdog for the Constitution.

My last post was talking about your pronunciation of the Yiddish word for backside. Why talk about the Japanese-American WWII internments?

Just for your own information. That internment MIGHT have had something to do with the biological warfare that the Japanese were testing in Manchuria, and could have killed many Americans if one Japanese saboteur had any of the organisms to let out on the west coast. Perhaps, Japanese-Americans should blame Japan for the concerns of Americans during WWII, relating to the Japanese-American community possibly being a good hiding place for a Japanese-Japanese saboteur. If Japan wasn't using biological warfare, perhaps the internments would never have happened?

As patriotic Americans, Japanese Americans should realize, in my opinion, that ending their ethnic enclave on the west coast was valuable to the war effort, so no Japanese-Japanese saboteur could hide amongst his co-DNA. Biological weapons kill everyone; Japanese-Americans included.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Also, you seem more interested in spelling than its meaning.
This is from the internet,
Quote:
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tuckus1. tuckus. A non-offensive description for a human posterior. Boy, isn't that girl's tuckus hot? buy tuckus mugs & shirts. by Rob Aug 7, 2003 share this add a video ...

Even many Jews spell it the way I did. . . .
Really ?? How many?????

Please reveal HOW U KNOW that those spellers were JEWS, if u will be so kind.

Did u ASK them ?

David
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Also, you seem more interested in spelling than its meaning. This is from the internet,
Quote:

Even many Jews spell it the way I did. Isn't that something!

That's because many "Happy Chanukah" cards now are "Happy Hanukah" cards for be benefit, perhaps, of the Gentile relative that wants to send his Jewish relatives a card. You must know that the "ch" represents a guttural sound (like bringing up phlegm) that American Gentiles cannot usually master. I think that "sound" exists in German. Gee, I wonder who was in Germany when the language was being forumulated? That guttural sound is in Hebrew. And, we know Hebrew predates German.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Yeah, but Foofie can talk out of his.

I thought it was "arse" in Britain, not "tuchus"?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:26 am
@Foofie,
You wrote,
Quote:
Well, I can't say the inverse (I still meet Japanese Americans who still haven't heard about the experience of white Americans during WWII, and I'm talking about "older" Americans).

Most of us were in concentration camps in the US for the duration of the war; how in hell were we supposed to "learn" about white Americans?

I did learn many years later, in fact just a few years ago, that our camp, Tule Lake, also had a prisoner or war camp not far from our camp that held Germans and Italians.

On another perspective about my "knowledge" about Jews, I have visited Auschwitz-Birkenau last year, and saw first hand the experiences of the Jews and Poles held and exterminated in those camps. You can visit my blog @ http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/c.i.222/1/1322126849/tpod.html I also visited Israel in 2006, and saw most of the country; having also visited the holocaust museum in Jerusalem.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:29 am
@Foofie,
You wrote,
Quote:
Don't tell me I am supposed to be a watchdog for the Constitution.

Yes, it is your responsibility to be a watchdog for the Constitution to ensure that all citizens have equal rights and are protected from government over-reach.

That you are unaware of such basic responsibility of being an American citizen explains why you are so confused.
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
Enjoy your travel. I dislike most travel, except on the subway.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:31 am
@Foofie,
You wrote,
Quote:
That internment MIGHT have had something to do with the biological warfare that the Japanese were testing in Manchuria, and could have killed many Americans if one Japanese saboteur had any of the organisms to let out on the west coast.

The same bigoted mindset of those in our country - both citizens and government - who couldn't separate Americans from our enemies. I'm third generation American; my home has always been in the US.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
Don't tell me I am supposed to be a watchdog for the Constitution.

Yes, it is your responsibility to be a watchdog for the Constitution to ensure that all citizens have equal rights and are protected from government over-reach.

That you are unaware of such basic responsibility of being an American citizen explains why you are so confused.

No. It is not my responsibility. As a private citizen I do not even have to vote. You are wrong. You can make no argument for my having to be a watchdog for the Constitution.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:33 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Yes, I worked at Florsheim Shoe Company, where many of my associates were Jewish. That's where I learned about "tuckus." I also worked for other Jewish bosses. What's your point?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
Authenticity.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:38 am
@Foofie,
Your understanding of being a "good" American leaves much to be desired. The citizens are the ones who won the "1963 Civil Rights Act," in response to
civil rights activities. http://faculty.smu.edu/dsimon/Change-Civ%20Rts.html

You need to educate yourself about the US Constitution and the need to be actively involved in safeguarding it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
So, where is your "authenticity?" I want proof; evidence.
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Yes, I worked at Florsheim Shoe Company, where many of my associates were Jewish. That's where I learned about "tuckus." I also worked for other Jewish bosses. What's your point?

My point is that you have got to stop retorting to my posts. I do not enjoy repartee with most people.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your understanding of being a "good" American leaves much to be desired. The citizens are the ones who won the "1963 Civil Rights Act," in response to
civil rights activities. http://faculty.smu.edu/dsimon/Change-Civ%20Rts.html

You need to educate yourself about the US Constitution and the need to be actively involved in safeguarding it.

I choose to know my place in society. I am comfortable with the status quo. Do not proselytize to me about my attitude, it is gleaned from relatives that learned how to live in the U.S. back in the late 19th century, when the U.S. was much less egalitarian.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 12:01 pm
@Foofie,
I can't "force" you to do anything, but feel it my duty to inform you - or anybody else - that we all have a responsibility to our children and grandchildren to safeguard the US Constitution and its promise.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 12:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I don't.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Do you have anything similar in the UK?