19
   

IS RUSH A CONSERVATIVE?? WHAT DOES HE CONSERVE?

 
 
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 01:34 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Get it? Let's not have a double standard.[/quote

The only one with a double standard is you, Foofie. And you are dumb and ignorant, kinda equivalent to a sack of hoe handles.

[quote]I am concerned though about the loss of power of white Protestant America, since it was that demographic, prior to 1850, that made the culture that allowed America to be a superpower.


That's the demographic that allowed the US to become one of the greatest bands of war criminals/terrorists/thieves on the planet.

That's the demographic that didn't allow Jews in many places in their homeland.

That's the demographic that turned away a shipload of Jewish refugees.

That's the demographic that could easily turn on you again if you no longer suit their national interests.


However, they tend to be more intelligent and industrious than some other groups in the country. I believe they are the only hope to keep America strong in the world, and America does not become isolationists. Just my opinion.
Foofie
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 01:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
Hardly an "injustice" to tell a Palestinian he isn't allowed to run around murdering people.


Just proves you're a racist bigot who looks at Palestinians not as individuals, but as a group. That's what all bigots do!


Sociologists also look at groups, based on the group culture, and the group experience, so I would bet you are aware of some Japanese-Americans that are not as forgiving as yourself for the WWII internment. In the same vein, there are Palestineans that are blinded to the fact that a generation or two ago, at the birth of Israel as a nation state, there were Palestineans that would have rejoiced if the Arab armies in 1948 pushed the Jews into the sea.

My point is that there is a lot of water under the bridge, so to speak, and your being of a western mindset really cannot appreciate the hardened feelings on both sides, in my opinion.

cicerone imposter
 
  3  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 02:47 pm
@Foofie,
What in hell are you talking about? The situations for the Japanese-Americans during WWII was unique in its own way. Young men from these concentration camps volunteered into the US military and served in the Pacific (in intelligence and interpreters) and Europe (Italy and France), and ended up as the most decorated unit of any war the US was ever involved in.

Today, Japanese-Americans as a "minority" in the US is one of the best integrated in this country.

You are one confused Jew!
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 06:13 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Just my opinion.


Your opinions could be salient, if you weren't such a paranoid person. And if you had a bit more compassion. It's astounding that after what you and yours went thru, you actively support the same thing happening to others.
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What in hell are you talking about? The situations for the Japanese-Americans during WWII was unique in its own way. Young men from these concentration camps volunteered into the US military and served in the Pacific (in intelligence and interpreters) and Europe (Italy and France), and ended up as the most decorated unit of any war the US was ever involved in.

Today, Japanese-Americans as a "minority" in the US is one of the best integrated in this country.

You are one confused Jew!


I do not think of Japanese-Americans, as a specific group, apart from all other Asians. Their culture (or American experience) might be different from other Asians, but from the dichotomy of Asian, as opposed to European, I just see them as part of the U.S. Asian population. The determining criteria, from a scientific standpoint, might not be Japan's separate culture, but the preference amongst some American (mostly males) to marry Asians, regardless of their family's country of origin. My point is that, in my opinion, due to perceived positive traits, from the perspective of many American males (of European descent) Asians will be assimilated into the American culture within a very short time, compared to other groups.

The "perceived positive traits" I made reference to is intelligence, slim body type, straight hair, and even including skin texture (soft, not ruddy). Having a mother-in-law that can cook a good Asian cuisine is also a positive.

So, let's not talk about your Japanese roots. Very shortly, Americans will be a big mix, and Asiatic will be a component, in my opinion. [Foofie makes deep honorable bow.]
0 Replies
 
Foofie
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:55 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Just my opinion.


Your opinions could be salient, if you weren't such a paranoid person. And if you had a bit more compassion. It's astounding that after what you and yours went thru, you actively support the same thing happening to others.


You continue to make quantum leaps to claim I want/condone something to happen to others. I just don't ******* care what happens to many people around the world. That is not illegal, nor unethical. It is just not universal love. It is called APATHY. That is not immoral, unless I was a trying to be a saint.

I do not support anything "happening" to anyone. You need to learn how to differentiate between "wanting to happen" and "not caring," in my opinion. You might not understand that in the Jewish religion a sin is only committed by an actual act, not a thought. In Catholicism, one's thoughts can also be a sin. Perhaps, you were raised in a Catholic mindset?

Please stop slandering me with falsehoods like, "actively support." You only see me as a non-caring person. That is not actively supporting anything.

Please stop standing in judgement of me, young man. You are just ruining this forum for me. I assume that is not your intent; however, you have not been given the function of being anyone's conscience, not having a Roman collar. Or, are you a "secret priest" that time-travelled from Elizabethan England? Just a little humor for your super serious concerns, young man.

In my opinion, you seem to need to learn where you end and the rest of the world begins. Meaning you really cannot make an ethical argument to stand in judgement of total strangers. I am a total stranger to you, since I know nothing about you. You are completely tight-lipped about all personal data. What is that all about?
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Gentiles may have short memories, but Jews have none.
What happened to Jews 70 years ago is justly forgotten,
because most people alive today don't know that history.
U shud not project your own ignorance upon others, C.I.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You must prove my ignorance; just blurting out absurdities doesn't cut it.

I still meet many white Americans who still haven't heard about the experience of Japanese-Americans during WWII, and I'm talking about "older" Americans.
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
Almost everyone is almost ignorant about almost everything.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:05 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I agree. What's your point?
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
U r disproportionately obsessed with ignorance.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:30 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You continue to make claims you have not proven. You're the ignorant one here; my conclusion is obvious.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You continue to make claims you have not proven.
You're the ignorant one here; my conclusion is obvious.
CLAIMing anything does not cause ignorance.

From your history of posting redundantly & obsessively qua ignorance,
I take the inference that u r ignorant of the definition of ignorance,
judging from the fact that u continually use that word incorrectly.
It means: not informed.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You'll have to provide examples of what you're saying, otherwise you're just blowing in the wind.

You are "uninformed." That's the reason why you make such stupid claims that I challenge.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You are "uninformed."
Uninformed of WHAT ??
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:05 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
About the things I have challenged you on by reporting facts and experiences about issues. All you have done is posted personal opinions without any basis in reality. That's the reason why I challenge your posts.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:08 pm
@Foofie,
Forgiving of what? That most Japanese Americans were provided an apology by the president, and given reparations of $20,000? That the majority of Japanese-Americans have been successful in this country? What is there to forgive?

I'll also add that I worked for Florsheim Shoe Company, and was very successful. I worked for Florsheim soon after graduation from college. I was promoted to Audit Manager (the first Asian in management for that company) within 3.5 years of my hire.

One of the things I learned while working at Florhseim is "you are a pain in the tuckus," and that fits you very well.
Foofie
 
  2  
Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:34 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You must prove my ignorance; just blurting out absurdities doesn't cut it.

I still meet many white Americans who still haven't heard about the experience of Japanese-Americans during WWII, and I'm talking about "older" Americans.


Well, I can't say the inverse (I still meet Japanese Americans who still haven't heard about the experience of white Americans during WWII, and I'm talking about "older" Americans). That's because Japanese Americans are so few in number outside of the west coast, most people do not know they exist. And those "older Americans" were likely children when the Japanese Americans were interred in WWII. Or, they were overseas fighting the war. Or, they were busy reading the headlines about the number of casualities overseas.

Shouldn't you be realistic in admitting that if many Americans back in the 1940's had little concern for the Jews in Europe, then many Americans also might have had little concern for the Japanese Americans on the west coast?

Many Americans today, in my opinion, do not even think of the Japanese Americans, since they are just one shade of the Asian Americans that they may have heard are now becoming a larger and larger presence on college campuses. "White Americans" are actually a conglomeration of all the different European countries, but we do not hear about anything other than "white Americans." Get it? White is white, as a synonym for all the European countries, and Asian is Asian, as a synonym for all the Asian countries.

And, if the truth be known, based on my Ashkenazi (Czarist Russian) background, I am Asian. However, people think of Ashkenazi Jews as white (perhaps, whitish?). And, as I have said before, Asians are being assimilated into this country at warp speed, based on the intermarriage of Asians and white Americans (mostly). Come back in 200 years, and you might find very few Asians in this country, but a lot of kids that do their homework, based on a family dynamic started generations ago by some "tiger great great great grandmother."
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

One of the things I learned while working at Florhseim is "you are a pain in the tuckus," and that fits you very well.



Hey, you wrote "tuckus," rather than "tuchus," meaning, I assume, that you cannot pronounce correctly the gutteral "ch" in "tuchus," like in the correct pronunciation of "Chanukah" (not "Hanukah"). Oh God, you speak like just another white Gentile.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:44 am
@Foofie,
You are one confused American - that's if you are an American. The US Constitution protects its citizens - or should have. FYI: Most Japanese-Americans put into concentration camps were US citizens by birth.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.11 seconds on 08/16/2022 at 05:01:56