Theories of The Great Pyramids.

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:30 pm
I would like to know your Theories in regards to the Structure of the Ancient Pyramids in Egypt.
Do you believe the Masses of slaves were able to construct the "structure" of the pyramids accurately?
Or the possibility that these pyramids were never tombs for pharaoh's since no body has ever been "Found" inside one, yet Archaeologist insist a body was here unfortunately "tomb robbers" beat them to it?

There have been Conspiracies that Celestial beings e.g U.F.O's aliens helped in the accurateness of the Pyramids? But I'm still yet to see Proof of that "theory"..in an era where Technology wasn't or was? at its "Peak" of evolution. How does one "Fathom" the precise "Perfection" of the Pyramids?
Hit me up with your beliefs pertaining to this mystery;)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 5,634 • Replies: 53

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:51 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Ok ill have a conversation on my own lol who knew that The Giza complex is far older than mainsteam archaeology and mainstream media gives credit to?
This is simply because they want to keep people trapped in the biblical bubble....nothing considered civilized is dated beyond 5,000 years old. According to fundamentalist Christians the Earth is only 4,995 years old. Giza and the like are from an ancient society who understood the connections between astronomy, mathematics, geometry, music, anatomy, and architecture. Smile
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:02 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
The Pyramids were built by leprechauns, everybody knows this. In return they were promised large pots of gold; unfortunately the Pharaoh reneged on the deal, causing great chaos.

In retaliation, the leprechauns summoned all their forces together and sent signals back to the planet of Zarkopalop in a galaxy far far away, and space ships zoomed towards earth, sadly they crashed, causing the sinking of Lemuria. Many a leprechaun is rumored to be now hiding on the sunken continent, and after rainstorms they shoot rainbows high into the air, at the end of which humans expect to find large pots of gold. Ah yes, gold, the same as was promised by humans once to the leprechauns.

Make no mistake, there'll be pots of gold at the end of the rainbow and mad, almost insane leprechauns who will whisk you or any other human away to an underground cave to make trinkets and knickknacks for tourists throughout the world, mainly in Kazbekistan, Ubekistan and of course all the planets in other solar systems.

So there it is, Leprechauns built the pyramids.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:08 pm
@Sturgis,
Very Happy ROFL And how did you come by this...theory Smile
Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:11 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I read about it in a number of publications.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:21 pm
@Sturgis,
:DDD Okay hit me with a link so i can read about it lol
Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:34 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That cannot be done as the leprechauns are a very private people, as you may have noticed as you've most likely never met one.

It was first brought to my attention on a bus ride many years ago when I became trapped in the luggage compartment as I attempted to escape my guardian of the moment. While in the luggage compartment I met a family of leprechauns and as I was still a wee lad myself (I was 8 or 9) they thought I was one of them and gave me books as a parting gift as we traveled the countryside.

One evening as we were making our way towards Auckland, (yes the bus traveled under water) a leprechaun sneezed and a page from a book flew out into the ocean and was gobbled up by a fish. The other leprechauns became enraged and fed the naughty sneezing leprechaun to the fish.

It turned out that in the olden days in Egypt, there were leprechauns that would sneeze as a way to tell the overseers at the pyramid building sites, that there were traitors within the ranks of leprechauns. This is why you don't find leprechauns sneezing, they know it is a sign of treason!

At any rate, due to that sad incident with the leprechaun, I was taught to never betray the secrets of the leprechauns.

Years later, my sister studied Egyptian history and in talks I learned that she had unearthed the truth about the leprechauns as well. For having told me this, she has never found a pot of gold.

So, I am afraid, I cannot divulge any more of my secrets and sources.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:40 pm
@Sturgis,
hahahahahaahaha ill be sure to keep this in mind when i eventually visit Egypt lol they might not let me leave since this could be what Egyptologist are trying to keep the public from discovering...so they can keep the pot of gold to themselves 0_0
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:56 pm
The most recently found evidence is that the pyramids were not built by slave labor. Believe what you like, though.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:01 pm
@Setanta,
What do you think then? Nah not slave labor, I believe humans are capable of unlimitless things, especially when they are united. Unfortunately we all have been taught limitations on expectations.
roger

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

That cannot be done as the leprechauns are a very private people, as you may have noticed as you've most likely never met one.

That's kind of profound. I'm considering stealing it.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:07 pm
@roger,
What do you think?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:10 pm
@roger,
Are you Abbie Hoffman come back as a ghost?

http://hilobrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hoffman-steal.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:17 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
EVidence strongly supports human industry built the pyramids. At the bases of many are the ruins of many "towns" that contained the workshops of the hundreds of trades. A pyramid was often like an EGyptian "Detroit" with subbcontractors and all sorts of specialty houses. Was it like an Egyptian WPA? theres lots of grafitti in the sub basement towns where the various workers lived and made grafitti signs about how one or another trade outfit was the "greatest"

ALSO, there is lots of evidence that the pyramids werent built correctly right away. There are many examples of earlier small "trial pyramids" like Djoser and sneferu culminating with the "Bent pyramid" where the designers and builders were learning over genereations as they went on to perfect the shape and size of Chez Khufu.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:21 pm
@farmerman,
why do you think they built them?
Rockhead

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:26 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
they are gps markers for their satellites.

they were searching for the isrealites that got away...
Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:28 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
they were searching for the isrealites that got away.

Holy Moses! How'd that happen?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:29 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
They're tombs. Their theology told them that if a body were properly prepared, they'd arrive in the afterlife and the quality of their lives would be determined by the grave goods they took with them. You are absolutely wrong when you say they weren't tombs because no bodies were found. These tombs were robbed long, long ago. When the local boys found out that silly white boys from Europe would pay them for mummies, they began stealing those, too.

Ramses II was found in his tomb, it just didn't happen to be a pyramid. Tutankhamun was found in his tomb, and it's discovery by Howard Carter was big news almost a century ago. The pyramids were obvious, they were robbed pretty quickly. Other tombs, however, were overlooked because the slime balls didn't recognize them as tombs.

As for what FM is talking about, here's an interesting article on the tombs of the craftsmen who built the pyramids. For more than 20 years now, Egyptian archaeologists have been turning up more and more information about the people who actually did build the pyramids. It didn't happen to be a bunch of Jewish slaves lead by Charleton Heston.
roger

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:30 pm
@Sturgis,
No, I just read the book, too. That was before he was a stockbroker, or something.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:32 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Terry Jones of Monty Python fame did a rather good documentary on the Egyptians.

The main thing I remember from it is that the workers weren't slaves at all. He finds a diary of one of them who took a day off to brew beer.