Theories of The Great Pyramids.

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@Krumple,
Very Happy I like it! Sound's realistic Smile How about the structure inside Giza, what do you think was going on in there because it's really...Odd 0_0...Heres the pix

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ikz6KOqRcQ4/TZYtia49VyI/AAAAAAAAAak/rfIVOxlStv4/s1600/Internal_Structure_Of_Great_Pyramid_Giza.jpg
demonhunter

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:47 pm
Very interesting MrsVISHOUS2012. I like how you think. It sounds like you probably already have a really good understanding of Ancient Egyptian beliefs regarding Pharoah's relationship to deity. Keep that in mind as you take a look at the "Pyramid Texts" and see if that settles it.

Here is a link. http://www.pyramidtextsonline.com/
roger

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:02 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
What does o_0 mean?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:12 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

Ohhhh! Post me the Occupy movement one! PLEASE!!!!!

You're talking to the wrong person.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:17 pm
@demonhunter,
Thank you, and i like how you think too ? lol OMG I LOVE THIS LINK! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:20 pm
@roger,
It's a face lol... I do it because it's my facial expression for...WTF? hehehe
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh sorry
izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:44 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
http://able2know.org/topic/62055-167#post-4908883

Oh alright then. Here you go. Don't say I didn't warn you.
roger

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:46 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
oic
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 10:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Wow. That was pretty intense :\ Kind of spooked me out, but thank you
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 10:35 pm
@roger,

(^0^)
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 05:47 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
there seems to be a rising hypothesis that the pyramids were inflenced by those not of this world.
I reject that out of hand because the evidence is quite clear that these guys were struggling to evolve the concept of "pyramidness" for several generations. Theyve left the tracks of all their failed and less than stellar attempts all over the desert. SO, , unless the aliens were into leaving these "clues" to thow off later generations of Hawass's , theres enough evidence to show how the entire pyramid culture grew into an industry that occupied hugeblocks of skilled labor and trades besides the masses of unskilled who were just there for"The jobs".

Now, the Mayans , those guys need watching to see where they buried their space helmets.

0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 06:17 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

Very Happy I like it! Sound's realistic Smile How about the structure inside Giza, what do you think was going on in there because it's really...Odd 0_0...Heres the pix

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ikz6KOqRcQ4/TZYtia49VyI/AAAAAAAAAak/rfIVOxlStv4/s1600/Internal_Structure_Of_Great_Pyramid_Giza.jpg

Well to be honest, I am not sure exactly what you are asking. I have read and watched many things explaining the theories about the inner structures of the pyramids. I assume this is what you are asking me. What do I think they were trying to achieve or what is the purpose with these designs.

I have a rather boring explanation. Their religion fueled these constructions.

The ancient egyptian religion is based on the idea that you need to be preserved so you can undergo a test after you pass away. You need to be able to recognize your corpse or the beings in the underworld will have power over your "spirit" or "soul". So preserving the body was their goal and the only way to make that happen is to protect the body because people who could afford to do this had to be wealthy to prevent their bodies from being messed with or looted.

They believed that you could take possessions in this life with you into the after life so things you were buried with you could take with you and often times these things were valuable. To prevent robbers you needed a way to prevent them from stealing these items. So passages were built to make it difficult for robbers to find their way to the correct burial chamber.

There is some physics involved in the structures. When you have thousands of tons of lose rock above you, you need to be creative in how you construct rooms inside these structures or else they might cause a collapse. So when you see the kings chamber for example, it is designed in a way to reduce the stress caused by the tons of stone above it. That is why it gets the shape that it does.

The vents that are too small for people to enter has another explanation about their religious ideas that the "Ka" or soul could travel through these tunnels to make it's way out of the pyramid and not get lost. The thing that doesn't make sense is that the person being buried in the pyramid was often times dead for weeks prior to being placed into the tomb. So why would the soul need these passages unless the process takes months to undergo.

To me it is just more religious nonsense and there is nothing mystical about it all. As much as people want to believe there is some kind of magic at work or something cosmic, the reality is, the builders were motivated to design these structures the way in which they did because they desperately believed that they could exist for eternity if they did it successfully.

I'll admit I like some of the concepts of the ancient egyptian religion but it doesn't help the fact that I think it is not actually true. We are humans and we cant' stand the idea that we are given a finite amount of time to exist and desperately cling to ideas that we exist for ever. I think that is impossible and irrational to believe. It just doesn't make sense how it could possibly work.

If you have a soul that exists for ever, what fuels it? Everything we understand about the universe requires energy for it to function. Why would the soul magically be different? Why would it be able to exist eternally without requiring energy when NOTHING else does? I find that hard to accept that a soul would be an exception to this fundamental law.

Not only that but I would HATE to exist for ever. Existence would get boring after a while and there is nothing that I could do to keep myself entertained for that amount of time. I doubt I would want to exist longer than about ten thousand years. I would go crazy with boredom let alone exist for ever.

The after life would have to be drastically different than this existence for it to work where I wouldn't get bored but if it were so different, I would be drastically different as well. Which means why have this existence in this way only to have another existence that is so drastically different? I find all that very hard to accept and I end up being more rational and simple explanation.

Which is, we exist for a short time and die and we never exist again. Some refuse to accept that as being a possibility because it sounds negative and even scary. Because we are attached to our existence and our lives and enjoy being aware of our lives and can't imagine or fathom what it would mean to be non-existent. But the best way to explain it is, before you existed, you weren't aware that you didn't exist, no skin off your back sort of speak. So when you pass away from this life you won't even be aware that you are dead so why worry about it?

Sorry for long explanation and slightly off topic but a long story made longer.
0 Replies

tutfan

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 03:27 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Hi All, new to this thought I'd join you :-)

The Pyramids accuracy may have been changed over the centuries but still in an reasonable accurate state, but mathematics behind the design is amazing even has modern pie fargorous, but how was this achieved by people out of a stone age, Graham Hancock once stated that the Pyramids are a lot older than We think, maybe ten thousand years or more, so these people out a stone age may have had help from a higher advanced culture, which goes back to My theory of cave dwelling people who had been responsible for the cave paintings of the kind of space beings, so may be the knowledge was handed down from their descendants, next the stone sarcophagus storage mainly designed for golden royal coffins, I found reading about how accurate stone sarcophagus container or small room was, the with walls so level that a laser level would find perfect to today's standard levelness, it is said that saws made of copper can cut sandstone well but this is a different ball game all together
0 Replies