Can life have meaning if your dreams are unattainable?

izzythepush

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 06:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi FS,

You're wasting your time. His experience of some women letsa him tar all women with the same brush.

Given his self-obsessed narcissistic nature it's no surprise the only women he can attract are golddiggers.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 07:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
His answer was " you are good looking and intelligent" that was enough to tell me, f off... handbag and money.....

The above is kind of confusing to me as I had told my wife many times that her looks and the fact she is an incredible high power woman who IQ is far greater then mine are all factors in my considering myself a very lucky man when she allow me to become her husband.

Had I been insulting her in some manner in your opinion for all those years?
firefly

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 08:45 am
@MichaelJ,
What do you want to hear, MichaelJ? That you're right? That you've been right about women and everything else?

Okay, you're right. Women are horrible vile creatures. If I were you, I'd avoid relationships with any of them. Stick to masturbating, then you won't need them at all.

No self-respecting woman is likely to get involved with you anyway, so it would just be one loser hooking up with another one for a mutually abusive romp. And you'll piss away your settlement money, and continue drowning your self-pity in booze, nothing will ever change for you. That's the life you've chosen for yourself, so stop bitching about it. You want things to be this way because it proves you right, and nothing else matters to you except being right.

So, yes, MichaelJ, you are right, about everything. See you win.

So why are you continuing to waste our time?

FOUND SOUL

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 03:11 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
His answer was " you are good looking and intelligent" that was enough to tell me, f off... handbag and money.....

The above is kind of confusing to me as I had told my wife many times that her looks and the fact she is an incredible high power woman who IQ is far greater then mine are all factors in my considering myself a very lucky man when she allow me to become her husband.

Had I been insulting her in some manner in your opinion for all those years?

No Bill, compliments are obviously always welcomed in a relationship and it should go both ways.

My point was. We seperated, and a consideration was had as to whether this guy could get past his thoughts of women in general and actually love.

The comment to me, of why he was with me, looks and brains, was not the answer, the answer was because I love you. Even if he had stated, you make me laugh, you love me, radarada that would have been okay. But, my bluff worked, as his honest reason for being with me was because, he liked my looks and he liked the possibilities long term of good money from me......It was about looks and money nothing else at all.
BillRM

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 03:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hmm so because he placed you intellect high on the list of what he found desirable about you it means only that he care about your ability to make money?

I am not trying to give you a hard time here not at all but men do not for the most part have the abilities to express emotions or say the right things with the grace most women can bring to the table.

Woman emotional IQ is higher on average then men emotional IQ. Take note of studies where most men who wife filed for divorces are blind sided by her doing so.

Also I remember when my relationship was fairly new with my wife she did tend to look for hidden and layers of meanings in my communications to her.

When I become aware of this, I told her that I do not embed hidden meanings into my words.

Also told her not to assume that I am aware that I had done something to make her unhappy and to hit me over the head with a two by four if that what it take for me to get the idea that I had annoy her.

firefly

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:05 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hmm so because he placed you intellect high on the list of what he found desirable about you it means only that he care about your ability to make money?

Found Soul already answered you, and explained her thinking to you, so why are you belaboring this point?
Quote:
Also I remember when my relationship was fairly new with my wife she did tend to look for hidden and layers of meanings in my communications to her.

If your spoken language is on a par with your usually mangled written prose, I don't wonder she was trying to decipher your meaning, or struggling to figure out what the hell you were saying.
Quote:

Also told her not to assume that I am aware that I had done something to make her unhappy and to hit me over the head with a two by four if that what it take for me to get the idea that I had annoy her.

Good thinking. At least you realize you are thick as a brick.
Quote:
but men do not for the most part have the abilities to express emotions or say the right things with the grace most women can bring to the table.

Speak for yourself, and not for most men.

The men I've known and loved have no trouble expressing themselves--particularly when it comes to saying, "I love you."

0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:11 pm
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
If not, then I'm proven right in all I previously thought to be true about women...
Correction "If not, then I'm proven to be right about specific aspects of some women"

I didn't even know this thread was still going.
FOUND SOUL

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

What FF said.

Read again.

Quote:

Nothing at all was hidden, by those words, he had an agenda, what part of that don't you get?

Smart men, know that women are emotional creatures and can read the signs when there is something amiss......
izzythepush

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:10 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I had told my wife many times that her looks and the fact she is an incredible high power woman who IQ is far greater then mine

That's not saying much.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 02:11 am
@izzythepush,
I tend to think that make-eth a weaker man, like no equality and as such, allows someone to walk all over someone don't you think?

I also think Bill is suggesting his thoughts equals my situation in other words, he is not prepared to "hear" what I said, rather put himself in that situation and "tell" me what it means in his world.

Not to be rude Bill but until you come back and "re-read" what I wrote which I am interested in you listening to someone else and seeing what you see for them, instead of what you see in your own life, this is my stance.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 02:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
My aunt is a bit of a matriarch, and she is a lot smarter than her husband, and quite bossy too, so I see your point.
absos

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
u love to burry all truth by ur illusions life, it is really amazin what time reveal of everyone as not even someone for the conincidence that it is time to execute existence right

emotions are lies, what u feel is not u but certainly from ur stand is a lie about whatever else existence since meaning its relation to u and so the awareness mean ur relation to

that is how all women are known as gender condition being liars for what it is easy to act in takin advantage of emotions when they are not related to urself

but u prefer to take advantage from labellin women as creatures else so u could get a distinction to urself being superior to another creature kind as if u could then pretend being more free so truly existin one
when u r more emotionnal then worse emotionnal woman in facts, it is clear how all ur existence is ruled each second while u follow it forced always negatively down but invent how to call urself a dog as a still superior animal, whne obviously u r not a dog as an animated animal nor that a dog is related to u anyhow

but the insult to truth is when u claim that emotions are the source of the true being state or its fact, here it shows the depth of dirt ur mind is comin out from, takin as a base to come out the condition of absolute other inferiority so for u the opportunity to support fake superiority so emotions facts in order to take advantage of the other inferiority and enjoy the sense of being existing then

vikorr

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:30 am
@absos,
Were you high on the wacky weed when you wrote your post?
absos

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:08 am
@vikorr,
it is incredible the extent of evil u r, as if all the background of ur means is not clear when u cant b for another thing and when all point ur expression inferiority clearly

what kind of weed could allow u to appear master of objective logics when weed by definition is to one life as nothing but absolute existing sense, never a point out
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:36 am
@firefly,
Exactly Firefly, I am right...

As you've been unable to prove me otherwise. And I don't in any way mean that as a slight against you. I really wanted you to argue against my logic. I really wanted you to prove me wrong.

I don't want to be right on this particular subject.

It's severely depressing to me.

It makes me not want to live in this world.

As far as masturbating goes, advice taken... I can get myself off better than any woman can anyway. I mean, what's with how women always wanna go SUPER fast to finish a guy off? ...it makes no bloody sense. It's the slow sensory stuff that's sexy at the end that gets a guy off, and I've never met a woman that's understood this concept in the least bit...

I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO self pity left... Where in what I wrote are you reading self pity??? Explain it to me, how I'm pitying myself. If anything I'm pitying all humanity, because the superficial nature of women reflects on humankind as a whole. It's ugly...

I'm comfortable with who I am, I accept myself. Warts and all.

I won't piss away my money. There's simply too much to piss away! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The facts remain.

As you've stated, I'm a "loser". So why then am I suddenly attractive to women, where I wasn't before???

You really expect me to believe it has nothing to do with money?

Women lust after money.

It's sickening.

I'm not happy to be right.

I sincerely want to believe in real love, in hope for humanity.

It just doesn't exist.

You must at least be able to recognize my reasoning here?
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:45 am
@absos,
You sound like my ex-husband.

0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:45 am
@MichaelJ,
I mean as a logical thinking person...
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:52 am
@vikorr,
"I didn't even know this thread was still going."

Pity vikorr, I truly respect your words... deeply.
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
I don't understand why you read my words when you hold such contempt for me... It's like you want to be angered.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:45 am
@MichaelJ,
Quote:

You must at least be able to recognize my reasoning here?

MichaelJ, what is it you want?

I'm not going to argue against your logic or try to prove you wrong--that's a complete waste of time. It's already wasted 42 pages of this thread. Believe whatever you want to believe.

Why should anyone try to prove you are wrong? What you believe is only important to you. If you want to believe women only lust after money, or that there is no hope for humanity, that's fine. Why is it important that you believe otherwise?
Quote:
It's severely depressing to me.

It makes me not want to live in this world.

Well, then you'll have to decide what to do about that. Whether or not you want to live is up to you. I'm not going to try to argue with you about that either.

Obviously, other people do not share your views about all women, and other people are able to live satisfying lives without constantly contemplating suicide, and humanity is doing just fine. But, you need to believe you are right, and you have no intention of challenging your own logic. Until you challenge your own logic, and your own attitudes, you will go on feeling miserable, and that's fine too. Being right is all that matters to you, so you will go on proving you are right, and you will go on feeling miserable.

Nothing is going to change for you until you challenge your own logic and attitudes--no one can do that for you. When you really want to start proving yourself wrong you'll be able to start feeling better. But you're the one who'll have to want to prove yourself wrong, and to search out the evidence that you are wrong, no one can do that for you. If you don't want to do that, that's fine too. It's your life.